Author Topic: Trey Brewer to skip USA's  (Read 10806 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Another Victim Of Palumboism....Trey Brewer
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 06:22:23 PM »
His body looks worn out... what happened? weird.

As the drug dosages get higher and the number of compounds taken more numerous, Early-Onset Palumboism is beng seen in epidemic proportions!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Re: Trey Brewer to skip USA's
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
I think Jim would be an excellent choice for Trey.  BSN wanted him to work with Hany, but lets face it, Hany's and a-hole.  What would it take for you to work with Trey, Jim?

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »
I think Jim would be an excellent choice for Trey.  BSN wanted him to work with Hany, but lets face it, Hany's and a-hole.  What would it take for you to work with Trey, Jim?

I agree.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »
If he goes natural, cold turkey, is there a way back for his body and health still? Or has palumboism permanently fucked his body at such a young age?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 06:53:56 PM »
I'm on my super computer at Genetech and i'm performing a linear regression of what trey will look like in the future ...

Initial and first phase

2nd stage

3rd stage

Final Stage

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »
No, I don't think he's ruined.  He just tried to get big for the sake of being big, and by the looks of the package he had on stage, tried to use t-3, clen, and diuretics to come in tight.  Just a guess.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
No, I don't think he's ruined.  He just tried to get big for the sake of being big, and by the looks of the package he had on stage, tried to use t-3, clen, and diuretics to come in tight.  Just a guess.

yea i think he overdid the diuretics, thats why he looked so flat on stage.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 07:02:38 PM »
Trey will end up in the same dumpster as Lee Priest did....depressed and then he will sink to the point were he takes his own life....sad.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »

Honestly, not to sound full of myself, but it would take a lot of money and a contract. In all modesty I feel that I am as good as anyone out there so that is what it would take, but I am retiring from training people at the end of the year. I just turned down a top 10 pro and I hated to do it not because of the money but because I love helping people but I am burned out at the moment. I have been doing this for over twenty years and I need a break.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »

Honestly, not to sound full of myself, but it would take a lot of money and a contract. In all modesty I feel that I am as good as anyone out there so that is what it would take, but I am retiring from training people at the end of the year. I just turned down a top 10 pro and I hated to do it not because of the money but because I love helping people but I am burned out at the moment. I have been doing this for over twenty years and I need a break.

Disgusted!!! If you keep taking this route of "self-love" then you too will end up in the gutter and quickly six-feet under! Learn from Try Brewer and Lee Priests tragic ends!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 07:53:48 PM »
Two words Mike Morris.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 08:09:28 PM »
I'm already detecting alot of passionate trainers out there just salivating at the chance to work with Trey because I think the consensus is that his current nutritionist dropped the ball.  Trey's in a real good spot right now...in a real good spot to market whatever he's involved with after this.  I'm guessing he'll stay loyal to his roots though.  I wonder how much say his dad has in it, as far as who he'll go with from here.   

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 08:13:16 PM »
his upper body has too many flaws.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 08:13:25 PM »

Sounds like you only care about the $$$

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 08:18:54 PM »

can u stay away from the board gimickery

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 08:25:38 PM »
Sounds like you only care about the $$$

and you.  :-*  ;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »
"Buffet Trey" Brewer?
HAHA, RON.....

The Coach

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »
I'm already detecting alot of passionate trainers out there just salivating at the chance to work with Trey because I think the consensus is that his current nutritionist dropped the ball.  Trey's in a real good spot right now...in a real good spot to market whatever he's involved with after this.  I'm guessing he'll stay loyal to his roots though.  I wonder how much say his dad has in it, as far as who he'll go with from here.   

Unless I can get him to run a 4.5 40..........I ain't intrested ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »
You know, I think that either Trey or his trainer made a mistake by letting him get so heavy in the offseason and now instead of just admitting it, someone is under the mistaken belief that whatever went wrong will take a whole nuther  ;D  contest prep to fix, WRONG!!  The size is still there and so is everything else. He just needs to adjust a few things over the next 5 weeks and he would be a different person. It's pretty simple. Why the Hell wait another year?  ???

I'll answer this for ya...Because he has to get his tits fixed before ever stepping on stage again...And everyone knows that you can't do this and then compete a month later...No one wants to see a guy under the age of 25 with titties onstage and neither would any supp/company that may be paying there "athlete"

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2008, 09:44:15 PM »

My guess is his nutritionist is the only thing that saved him here...Trey had the offseason look of someone who wouldn't listen to anyone and couldn't keep away from the fridge...His nutritionist is probably the only thing that half-way saved him...Which is why he was way down in size trying to catch up...Lets face it...Trey was a fat pig of Lee Priest (kfc photo)proportions...It truly was a miracle that he even stepped on stage in some what decent shape...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »
My guess is his nutritionist is the only thing that saved him here...Trey had the offseason look of someone who wouldn't listen to anyone and couldn't keep away from the fridge...His nutritionist is probably the only thing that half-way saved him...Which is why he was way down in size trying to catch up...Lets face it...Trey was a fat pig of Lee Priest (kfc photo)proportions...It truly was a miracle that he even stepped on stage in some what decent shape...

And who told him to gain 90lbs in the offseason?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:06 PM »
And who told him to gain 90lbs in the offseason?

thats what i'm saying...My guess is no one but himself...To me it looks like he has control issue's...You don't let yourself get that out of shape following someone else's plan without asking serious questions along the way...

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »

You can say whatever you want about Lee..But Lee always came into every contest in shape.. ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 02:23:01 AM »
Wouldn't stand a chance anyway.....just doesn't have the genetics. Should have stuck with football.
I say the same thingminus the football....his shape and insertions is ugly. Small chest and back, especially back, weird arms..even the legs did not look right.....he needs to come in supershredded to impres because he has the aesthetics of an ox. I'm not trying to be mean to trey, but like disgusted said: why waste so much work....pay Disgusted to get you in shape for the USA's Trey !

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 02:41:08 AM »
thats what i'm saying...My guess is no one but himself...To me it looks like he has control issue's...You don't let yourself get that out of shape following someone else's plan without asking serious questions along the way...

that fag with the plucked eyebrows who is his nutritionist gave him his offseason plan. he was eating 8-9 meals a day steak almost every meal with lbs of potatoes, of course he was goin to get fat!