Author Topic: Benny Podda Seminar  (Read 4537 times)

tws

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Benny Podda Seminar
« on: June 23, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »
The Beast From the East has risen! Madman Benny Podda, fresh off an overseas platform fighting excursion, has intentions of presenting a one-of-a-kind seminar, in central Ohio. Benny constantly travels the globe in search of freaks who care only about getting stronger, in body & mind, and he's ready to blow conventional wisdom to pieces! If you want to hear things you've never heard, and see things you've never imagined, and walk away knowing you saw something unique regarding the world of strength, this is your opportunity.
Benny has one question: Can you handle the ultimate in strength training? If so, stay posted for further detail.
This is force, this is power, this is the one & only Benny Podda!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Benny Podda Seminar
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
Great.... Another schmoe convention! "Benny travels the world looks for freaks..." Good lord, Benny is scouring the Earth for the next Adam "Abomb" Reich...and when he finds him he is going to tear his anus apart.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »
Wasn't he living in a cave or something? My guess is this seminar truly would be something that CT's would love...The guy is off his rocker and i love it...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 11:45:25 PM »
The Beast From the East has risen! Madman Benny Podda, fresh off an overseas platform fighting excursion, has intentions of presenting a one-of-a-kind seminar, in central Ohio. Benny constantly travels the globe in search of freaks who care only about getting stronger, in body & mind, and he's ready to blow conventional wisdom to pieces! If you want to hear things you've never heard, and see things you've never imagined, and walk away knowing you saw something unique regarding the world of strength, this is your opportunity.
Benny has one question: Can you handle the ultimate in strength training? If so, stay posted for further detail.

Benny, you're an idiot and you time in the limelight was 20 years ago.

BTW, I think Keith Jones still wants his money back from the bogus roids you sold him at Mentzers gym.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 03:15:12 AM »

Benny, you're an idiot and you time in the limelight was 20 years ago.

BTW, I think Keith Jones still wants his money back from the bogus roids you sold him at Mentzers gym.

how did you know about that.  and the way it sounds Benny would complete the perfect team with Daddy Waddy, Apenis and the Barbarian Brothers.  What a seminar that would be

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 03:19:35 AM »
I wonder if he wrote his cycles on the cave walls.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 03:24:12 AM »
I'm sensing not a lot of interest here.  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 09:01:16 AM »
bleed for us Benny!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 09:17:44 AM »
Jeez  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »
bleed for us Benny!

;D  God we're old.  :(

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 11:34:03 AM »
bleed for us Benny!

hahahaha and when he couldnt he would use tomato soup LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »

Benny is a mad man this guy is hardcore and not that hardcore BS they push in MD magazine this guy is one of the very few original characters in pro bodybuilding . I remember reading about him back in the day the sport needs more people like him.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 11:55:55 AM »
goooo benny

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
is that fucker still in a cave?  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 12:18:43 PM »
something wrong with this guys head

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 12:36:11 PM »
Oh, he's insane, no question. However, he's also extremely entertaining. I recall him guest posing at some show and there being a martial artist doing kicks beside him on stage as part of the act. The superfly dude came too close to Benny's noggin with one of his kicks so Podda asked him to cool it ... or else. Genius did it again. Benny picked him up like a (sad) sack and chucked his ass off the stage and onto the judges table.

Awesome.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 12:37:33 PM »
;D  God we're old.  :(

lol!....................yes we are

("ahhh just keep punching Apollo")

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 06:42:22 PM »
Was anyone at the show where he came out on stage with a wolf's head on and started just posing.  He wasn't even in the show.  the crowd went crazy and the police had to get him off the stage while everyone was yelling.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 07:18:51 PM »
Was anyone at the show where he came out on stage with a wolf's head on and started just posing.  He wasn't even in the show.  the crowd went crazy and the police had to get him off the stage while everyone was yelling.

Tell us more keith, that sound like a funny story. Share more Benny stories with us.
shotgun on the team

tws

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »
Once, in Pittsburgh, master of ceremonies Denie "Psycho Blast" Walters was denigrating promoter Jim Manion during a bodybuilding show. Benny burst throught the curtains, in handcuffs, wearing his wolf's-head mask. He broke the handcuffs, Mike Dayton style, and bellowed "who dares to speak poorly of my master?" Then, he chased Denie around the stage as the crowd went nuts! This may have been the same time he tackled the wooden podium, shattering it to pieces, before finally being led out, again in restraints, by the police. Part of this may have been staged, but with Benny, you never know...

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »
200/200??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »
Call the fire department! Benny's pub's are on fire.
and keep moving!