Author Topic: Steroids and low sperm count  (Read 1770 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Steroids and low sperm count
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:27:49 AM »
Does anyone know how to increase sperm count while on a cycle? Are there any natural or other drugs that will help?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Steroids and low sperm count
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »
if u want kids and are worried,, just come off for a few month..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »
HMG + HCG. You don't have to come off for it to work.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

What's HMG?

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:50:11 PM »
What's HMG?

3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl... aka statins or "that cholesterol reducing thingy" for the drop out drugs users plastering this board?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 01:22:19 PM »
3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl... aka statins or "that cholesterol reducing thingy" for the drop out drugs users plastering this board.

Thanks for helping the "drug users," Mr. Natural. ;)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
Actually HMG, in this reference, is referring to human menopausal gonadotropin which is used to increase sperm count in males by fertility clinics.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »
I dont much about this product but its been out for a while, its called PARAVOL, i think its a semen-enhancer, maybe give that a try, or just take a few months off from gear.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »

hMG actually contains hCG, as well as actual LH (which is what hCG mimics in the body [read my sticky on hCG if you haven't]) and FSH.  Anyway, either or (or both if you want as Van suggested) will work, hMG is going to be harder to get on the black market (Not that I ever condone black market purchases but I'm being realistic) but will work a little better.  Both will up the sperm count via restarting the HPTA between the HP and TA.  That is, to mimic LH (Luteintizing Hormone) from the Pituitary for hCG, and for hMG it also contains FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) again from the pituitary, both working to aid in the restart of the body's process of spermatogenesis.

As far as PARAVOL goes, I have to admit I don't know anything about it, I googled it and it appears to be a natural/holistic way to "up your sperm count for only 24.95!"  The first item listed on the ingredients is "Horny Goat Weed".  I mean, if it makes goat's horny it should work for you too right! (Yes, I know that isn't what it means for the neverending supply of jack asses trying to desperately to disprove me on every post).

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »
hMG actually contains hCG, as well as actual LH (which is what hCG mimics in the body [read my sticky on hCG if you haven't]) and FSH.  Anyway, either or (or both if you want as Van suggested) will work, hMG is going to be harder to get on the black market (Not that I ever condone black market purchases but I'm being realistic) but will work a little better.  Both will up the sperm count via restarting the HPTA between the HP and TA.  That is, to mimic LH (Luteintizing Hormone) from the Pituitary for hCG, and for hMG it also contains FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) again from the pituitary, both working to aid in the restart of the body's process of spermatogenesis.

As far as PARAVOL goes, I have to admit I don't know anything about it, I googled it and it appears to be a natural/holistic way to "up your sperm count for only 24.95!"  The first item listed on the ingredients is "Horny Goat Weed".  I mean, if it makes goat's horny it should work for you too right! (Yes, I know that isn't what it means for the neverending supply of jack asses trying to desperately to disprove me on every post).

Thanks for the info! :)

You don't think this protocol is a little too much? I mean, that's a lot of HCG.

Day 1 3000IU
Day 4 1500IU
Day 7 750 IU
Day 10 500IU

OR

500 IU ED for 2 weeks