Author Topic: 10 Concerns about Barack Obama  (Read 4698 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: 10 Concerns about Barack Obama
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 12:31:58 PM »
Justifying Obama's actions by comparing them to Bush couldn't be any more retarded. Bush is the worst president this country has ever had. Why in the name of God would anyone think they're justifying a guy by comparing his actions to him. LOL.

I see you point and it makes sense.  But if you read on, the issue is about Obama sending mixed messages to the middle east.  McCain is doing the same thing with our troops and with the ME. 

I compare it, to show it's fear based crap especially when you take BUSH crap and McCain statements into consideration.

OneBigMan

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »
Another concern about Mr.Obama is this one:

I hope he doesn't become 1 out of the one hundred people or 100(black) people that are screwing up America, and that is according to Bernard Goldberg. The black list of 100 does not and I repeat does not have Obama's name included although there are people with household names such as Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Steven ESPN Smith, Jesse Jackson, Michael Eric Dyson, Wesley Snipes, O.J.,Kanye West, 50 Per Cent, M&M, Mike Tyson, Jim Brown, Doggy Snoop poop dog, NBAAllen Iverson, Shakor-321pac, Suge Knight, Donna Brazile, Bill Clinton, etc.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »
Another concern about Mr.Obama is this one:

I hope he doesn't become 1 out of the one hundred people or 100(black) people that are screwing up America, and that is according to Bernard Goldberg. The black list of 100 does not and I repeat does not have Obama's name included although there are people with household names such as Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Steven ESPN Smith, Jesse Jackson, Michael Eric Dyson, Wesley Snipes, O.J.,Kanye West, 50 Per Cent, M&M, Mike Tyson, Jim Brown, Doggy Snoop poop dog, NBAAllen Iverson, Shakor-321pac, Suge Knight, Donna Brazile, Bill Clinton, etc.
Wouldn't you hope that about anyone?

OneBigMan

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »
I hope that about no one besides Mr.Obama because maybe he can try and prove that he politically knows how to not act black in America like Clinton did on his own with his minority democrat allies during the 9 0 s.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 07:21:19 PM »
If we weren't at war, having economic troubles..and this idiot wasn't running for president...i could care less. If Hil had won, I wouldn't post near the crap. This guy is a major major danger to this country.

Yeah, it really makes a BIG difference as to who is "elected" president.

As long as people are stupid, the Bankers will pull the strings, and people like you will argue worthless bullshit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2008, 06:38:58 AM »
You know it's hard to have a complete discussion on a forum becuase it's easy to confuse things that you say with other people with what you say with someone else.

I'm really not too sure who I'll vote for yet.  I guess you could say I'm leaning away from McCain.  Because of what I've seen about him shows him as a Pandering Whore.

I have a problem with that.  I haven't seen Obama play the Pandering Whore yet.

Most of what people say about Obama, including yourself, is fear based or some attempt at passing off opinion as fact.   Example:  the 1-6 of this post you call fact not fluff.   It's nearly all fluff. 

What goads me is that you, who I would think would profess to be smart enough to see that, has enamored yourself in pools of like propaganda.  It's to the point you can't even see it for what it is.  Complete crap.

Even the 2 "facts" you put up.   Look at it on context of what you stated in another thread:  We'll out by 2011.  It would take him 16 months at 2 brigades a month?  Which is unlikely that could happen right (logistically)?  And then look, if he takes office 2009, it's 2011 in just 24 months.

So BFD.  All that fact of yours is, is more fear based crap.

And then the part about Obama sending mixed messages to Israel.  So fvcking what?   Like BUSH hasn't sent mixed messages over the last 8 years?  OH yeah, he shoots first and then sends a mixed messages.   

Speaking of Mixed messages...........How about McCain supporting staying in Iraq 100Years and saying when the troops come home isn't important?   How about that??????????????????????

What has me worried about Obama?   Capital Gains taxes.   

You see HH6, somewhere you traded in your common sense for your beliefs that have been influenced by the neo-con propaganda machine.  So maybe you are not a neo-con.  I believe that.  But, as a practical conservative, you have not been using your common sense.

I didn't say we'd be out I said down to 1 Division. What mixed message has Bush sent. It looks pretty damm consistant to me. Obama's not pandering...um NAFTA, his church, the jewish lobby...yeah he's pandering. U take that post as not having any facts. There are tons of facts and thoughts about Obama....none of which u can dispute with any clearity. Stop attacking me, Bush, the NEOcons and debate the points...unless u can't, which is what I kinda thought the whole time.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2008, 08:16:25 AM »

I didn't say we'd be out I said down to 1 Division. What mixed message has Bush sent. It looks pretty damm consistant to me. Obama's not pandering...um NAFTA, his church, the jewish lobby...yeah he's pandering. U take that post as not having any facts. There are tons of facts and thoughts about Obama....none of which u can dispute with any clearity. Stop attacking me, Bush, the NEOcons and debate the points...unless u can't, which is what I kinda thought the whole time.

You billed your post as fact not fluff.  It's nearly all fluff.  I challenged it and you put up 2 "facts" that are arguably fluff.  Where are the "tons" of facts?  And then you even say it has "tons" of thoughts.  Thoughts are fluff.  Get it?  And i disputed your 2 facts one, by putting into perspective "mixed" messages, because both BUSH and McCain have done the same which makes that point in separating the 2 candidates MOOT.  And chances are IF Iraq srtablizes we will have 20-30k troops there at all times anyway.   So now we talking about the difference of 6-12 months based on logistics.  Again MOOT point.   

If i am attacking you it's because as i said, you are falling for cheesy propaganda like a 5 year old child falls for free candy.

OneBigMan

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »
Wouldn't you hope that about anyone?

U hope Mr.Obama learns from devious publicity seekers such as Jesse Jackson, Reverend "Wrong not Wright", Mike Eric DySin, Donna Brazile, 50 Per Cent, Kanye West-coast, Steven espn Smith, as well as Bill Clinton behaving like the 1st black 90's president.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
You billed your post as fact not fluff.  It's nearly all fluff.  I challenged it and you put up 2 "facts" that are arguably fluff.  Where are the "tons" of facts?  And then you even say it has "tons" of thoughts.  Thoughts are fluff.  Get it?  And i disputed your 2 facts one, by putting into perspective "mixed" messages, because both BUSH and McCain have done the same which makes that point in separating the 2 candidates MOOT.  And chances are IF Iraq srtablizes we will have 20-30k troops there at all times anyway.   So now we talking about the difference of 6-12 months based on logistics.  Again MOOT point.   

If i am attacking you it's because as i said, you are falling for cheesy propaganda like a 5 year old child falls for free candy.

This is your challenge...what the hell is that...go point by point...u must have been alot of fun in 3rd grade.
L