Author Topic: Haliburton Woman gang raped by fellow Americans....  (Read 3421 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Haliburton Woman gang raped by fellow Americans....
« on: June 24, 2008, 09:10:00 AM »
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Haliburton Woman gang raped by fellow Americans....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
Why does this matter...I could post 10 rapes that happened in KC last night, by Americans on Americans.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:54 AM »
Why does this matter...I could post 10 rapes that happened in KC last night, by Americans on Americans.

I could go dig up articles of American men (not servicemen) raping women in Korea. Using Deicide's train of thought, he is also a rapist.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
I think it matter because what happened over there shows the influence that Haliburton has over there with the ability to "brush it under the rug".    These women were attacked and nothing was done, that is why it matters. 

The list is endless with the allegations of mismanagement etc. that Haliburton is involved with.  Come on HH6...you don't think Haliburton is screwing you guys over somehow?  I know what Deicide's opinion of our foreign policy is but this actually has nothing to do with it.

$99 for a bag of laundry?

Hauling empty convoys? 

Substandard drinking water for the troops?  Not to mention the excrutiating long lines for the mess halls for our troops. 

WE as taxpayers are paying for this substandard treatment of employees and soldiers.  That's what I know of Haliburton and took from that story. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 11:26:15 AM »
ummm ok?

Yea I'm sure a few rapes happen all over the world every second, 1 in KFC, the other in MCI, oops there went one at AT&T.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »
I think it matter because what happened over there shows the influence that Haliburton has over there with the ability to "brush it under the rug".    These women were attacked and nothing was done, that is why it matters. 

The list is endless with the allegations of mismanagement etc. that Haliburton is involved with.  Come on HH6...you don't think Haliburton is screwing you guys over somehow?  I know what Deicide's opinion of our foreign policy is but this actually has nothing to do with it.

$99 for a bag of laundry?

Hauling empty convoys? 

Substandard drinking water for the troops?  Not to mention the excrutiating long lines for the mess halls for our troops. 

I think the most I ever waited was 20 min..I think I can live with that. I never paid for laundry...they did it...never lost a damm thing and it was always clean.
We got steak and Lobster on Friday...chicken/salmon/burgers/soda/near beer anytime we wanted. Eggs to order... had between 4-6 eggs every day with bacon and melted cheese...every day we were inside the wire. I was worried about my choles count but i came out normal.  Hell i gained 8 lbs right off the bat and then between the gym and missions never gained or lost. They run great gyms...the food in Afghanistan was not as good as Iraq...but it was pretty damm good. U can complain all u want about KBR but as i have said before, Nobody does what they can do....nobody. I saw first hand a KBR employee givea soldier some shit. They were fired on the spot and sent back home via Kuwait that day. They are a well run company. Now if u think they overcharge...hell not my call.

WE as taxpayers are paying for this substandard treatment of employees and soldiers.  That's what I know of Haliburton and took from that story. 

L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »
I could go dig up articles of American men (not servicemen) raping women in Korea. Using Deicide's train of thought, he is also a rapist.

I am a rapist? Really? How am I a rapist?
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 02:14:05 PM »
whats your point in posting this?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
whats your point in posting this?

News is news. That's the 'point'.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 02:24:09 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=473928E3-18E1-4E4E-ADF6-1AD796E3D400
muslim rape spreading in europe

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_751_800/spencer_muslim_rape.htm
muslim says women ask for it.

http://www.faithtrustinstitute.org/drupal/node/37/print
Muslim women punished after being raped

News is News ::)

whats your political point in posting this on a POLITICAL BOARD???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=473928E3-18E1-4E4E-ADF6-1AD796E3D400

My point is that it is politcally horrendous that no one is held accountable for this and the US government does nothing for the victim. That's really the point.

BTW, is rape a part of 'Original Sin' according to you?
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »
My point is that it is politcally horrendous that no one is held accountable for this and the US government does nothing for the victim. That's really the point.

BTW, is rape a part of 'Original Sin' according to you?
whats more horrendous a government that has laws that prohibit such acts or one that punishes the victim? admit that this is just another attempt to bash the US. If you were really outraged by such actions you would start an anti islamic thread everyday instead of an anti american thread.

Hard question to answer b/c everyone internalizes it differently as well as having different views of what original sin means, what view of original sin are you refering to?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
whats more horrendous a government that has laws that prohibit such acts or one that punishes the victim? admit that this is just another attempt to bash the US. If you were really outraged by such actions you would start an anti islamic thread everyday instead of an anti american thread.

Hard question to answer b/c everyone internalizes it differently as well as having different views of what original sin means, what view of original sin are you refering to?

Hah! I fucking hate Islam. I dislike all religion. I do post a lot about the fuckedupness of Islam. If you paid attention that would be clear.

Original Sin: talking snake, dust man and rib woman...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »
Hah! I fucking hate Islam. I dislike all religion. I do post a lot about the fuckedupness of Islam. If you paid attention that would be clear.

Original Sin: talking snake, dust man and rib woman...
you want me to review all the threads youve started on this board in the last week? If you would admit that you just love bashing the US id say ok and leave it be...

You should know from the numerous debates on the religious board that i dont hold a literal view of the bible, so you mean do i believe that rape is a result of "original sin" of eating from the tree?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »
you want me to review all the threads youve started on this board in the last week? If you would admit that you just love bashing the US id say ok and leave it be...

You should know from the numerous debates on the religious board that i dont hold a literal view of the bible, so you mean do i believe that rape is a result of "original sin" of eating from the tree?

I don't love bashing the US. I hate its foreign policy; there is a difference.

Yes, eating from the tree...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 03:12:29 PM »
I don't love bashing the US. I hate its foreign policy; there is a difference.

Yes, eating from the tree...
LOL you bash america on everrything from education to being overweight so, just admit that you loath america.

Still a hard question to answer, if you recall i somewhat see an arguement for there being evil before eve ate from the tree. I guess if you take a literal view of the bible than it would have to be a result of it, why do you ask?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 03:19:48 PM »
LOL you bash america on everrything from education to being overweight so, just admit that you loath america.

Still a hard question to answer, if you recall i somewhat see an arguement for there being evil before eve ate from the tree. I guess if you take a literal view of the bible than it would have to be a result of it, why do you ask?

Just curious.

So I guess you don't believe Adam and Eve were real people? (and I don't mean in the Y/mitochondrial sense)
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »
Just curious.

So I guess you don't believe Adam and Eve were real people? (and I don't mean in the Y/mitochondrial sense)
i dont have a concrete idea of religion and i dont really think that concrete beliefs are beneficial in most things but especially a topic taken so seriously by so many. I dont know what adam and eve were in all honesty, could they have been real "people" i doubt it but you never know, could adam and eve have been the first single celled organisms maybe, could it be a metaphor, maybe.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »
i dont have a concrete idea of religion and i dont really think that concrete beliefs are beneficial in most things but especially a topic taken so seriously by so many. I dont know what adam and eve were in all honesty, could they have been real "people" i doubt it but you never know, could adam and eve have been the first single celled organisms maybe, could it be a metaphor, maybe.

Well, I think it is just like Genesis says it is...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
Well, I think it is just like Genesis says it is...
you mean you take a literal view of the bible? why is it that you wouldnt accept a more open interpretation of religious views not just christianity?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »
you mean you take a literal view of the bible? why is it that you wouldnt accept a more open interpretation of religious views not just christianity?

I don't take a literal view of the bible. I think it is a garbled hodgepodge of mostly fiction, pseudo history and propaganda.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »

Muslims and Islam = a disease