Author Topic: A lot refer to peolple who don't juice as clean -  (Read 1764 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
A lot refer to peolple who don't juice as clean -
« on: June 24, 2008, 09:50:24 AM »
So are people who do juice dirty?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: A lot refer to peolple who don't juice as clean -
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 10:18:02 AM »
wrong, clean refers to folks that have been using whatever, but are not 'on' now.

natural refers to someone that's never used any doping/drugs in his life.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »
wrong, clean refers to folks that have been using whatever, but are not 'on' now.

natural refers to someone that's never used any doping/drugs in his life.

Someone told me before, as long as you are out of juice for 9months you are consider as natural?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »
might be a rule in regards to entering 'natural' contests, do not that there's natural  and 'natural' and "natural".

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »
I juiced three years ago, and made some good gains, albeit water weight.  I don't think I'd be where I am size and strength wise.

I don't really care though what people would classify me as natural or not.  Makes no difference.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »

So if you test, and you come out clean, does this make you natural? How long do you have to be off to be considered natural?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »

So if you test, and you come out clean, does this make you natural? How long do you have to be off to be considered natural?

once you use, you're never natural again.  you've allowed your body to be bigger and better thru gear.

Ronnie coleman could take 3 years off the gear.  he'd still be bigger and better than had he not used gear for 20 years.  So Ronnie can never be natural again.  He's just clean.
Addicted to the Steal

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »
Z

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 10:50:50 AM »

Ron, you used to juice ..
O

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 10:52:32 AM »
Hey STORK

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

I would say 6 months.  If keep anything after 6 months, it will probbly
be permanent.
Most are all show no go!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »
I don't think time determines anything on this classification.  If ANY of your current gains are from drug use, I'd say you're clean.  If you go from A-B without drugs, I'd say natural.
Guy 1: Juices, puts on 20lbs, keeps 10lbs...2 years later, maybe puts on another 5lbs....this guy would be clean.
Guy2: Juices, puts on 20lbs, loses 30lbs after and stops training for a few years.  Starts up, puts on 20lbs himself.  I'd consider him natural.
Turns out, I'm more like guy #2. :D
What matters is how you feel about your own gains, regardless of how you got them.  If you take pride in taking drugs and putting on 10 easy pounds, you expect less from yourself than I do...that's all.
N

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »
So are people who do juice dirty?

no just bigger, stronger and better than any natural you can think of.
b

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

the ADAU (a powerlifting fed), requires 60 months without drug use. there's a good starting place.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »
I don't think time determines anything on this classification.  If ANY of your current gains are from drug use, I'd say you're clean.  If you go from A-B without drugs, I'd say natural.
Guy 1: Juices, puts on 20lbs, keeps 10lbs...2 years later, maybe puts on another 5lbs....this guy would be clean.
Guy2: Juices, puts on 20lbs, loses 30lbs after and stops training for a few years.  Starts up, puts on 20lbs himself.  I'd consider him natural.
Turns out, I'm more like guy #2. :D
What matters is how you feel about your own gains, regardless of how you got them.  If you take pride in taking drugs and putting on 10 easy pounds, you expect less from yourself than I do...that's all.

This bullshit again... so tell me Croatch, do you hunt and kill your own food too ?... do you walk to work because technically using a car or modern transportation is cheating yourself... do you denounce hospitals and modern medicine as well ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »
I juiced three years ago, and made some good gains, albeit water weight.  I don't think I'd be where I am size and strength wise.

I don't really care though what people would classify me as natural or not.  Makes no difference.
::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »
This bullshit again... so tell me Croatch, do you hunt and kill your own food too ?... do you walk to work because technically using a car or modern transportation is cheating yourself... do you denounce hospitals and modern medicine as well ?

Do me a favor, make sense in your next post.
Thanks
N