Author Topic: How did you find getbig.com?  (Read 7162 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: How did you find getbig.com?
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »
`

The only thing you want to fight is Levrone's dick from getting out from your asshole, you pederast loser who wastes your life obsessing over a bodybuilder. ;D And you are probably a 5'7, unemployed(spends all day on getbig.com), middle-aged, obese and closeted fag who is too afraid of coming out from the closet, so you registed at a bodybuilding forum where obsessing over semi-naked men in trunks will be considered less gay so you can desguise your proclivities. And I love to drink. It's awesome to drink some vodka with Red Bull before fucking your mom in the ass. All that caffeine truly makes my jizz to squirt out my stronger into that shit hole.

Bwa ha ha ha ha...yeah, I gota give you credit for that. Owning and embarassing you over and over certainly helped me achieving the awesome reputation I have today. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you want to fight me because "i obsess over a bodybuilder" and you registered all because of me

you admit to both, that means you admit i've owned your mind for years hahahahhahaha ;D

ps i'm 5'10 lean 195 , employed, spend no more time on getbig than you, i don't obsess over any bodybuilder more than you, and saying you banged my mom is almost as stupid as you claiming to own me or having a good reputation ;)

you can't own a person when it is you that wants to fight me and registered because of me, is that the alcohol talking or are you really that dumb and delusional? ???

:-* :-*

E
E

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2008, 02:35:03 PM »
calm down ladies
The Number 2 in Scranton

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »
calm down ladies
hahaha more estrogen flying around here than a date rape party at my house

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2008, 02:43:10 PM »
hahaha more estrogen flying around here than a date rape party at my house

careful sucky may hold a 4 year grudge against you, internet comments can hurt his fragile feelings

not even the bottle helps :-\

E
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »

careful sucky may hold a 4 year grudge against you, internet comments can hurt his fragile feelings

not even the bottle helps :-\

E
haha I already had to deal with this little 4 year old throwing 5 paragraph meltdowns my way---all the while never reading my responses, yet responding and making quite the tool out of himelf-------

he is quite the fool huh Earl  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »
haha I already had to deal with this little 4 year old throwing 5 paragraph meltdowns my way---all the while never reading my responses, yet responding and making quite the tool out of himelf-------

he'll respond now claiming that he owns you, fucks your mom, has a better life blah blah blah ::)

how good can your life be when you let internet comments hurt you for more than 4 years?

not to mention the fantasies of "beating them up" :D

E
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
Debussey never thought it would say this, but Earl = owning sucky big time here ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2008, 06:24:06 PM »
Debussey never thought it would say this, but Earl = owning sucky big time here ;D

haha depussey you never gave me the credit i deserve :)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
you want to fight me because "i obsess over a bodybuilder" and you registered all because of me

What a poor reading comprehension this turd has. I registered here to to defend Dorian in a Dorian vs Levrone, not because of you. In fact, from what I recall my first reply was to Slippedisk, who was a mod here at the time and was posting in that thread. In fact, the one thing that stood out was that people were already calling you gay even back then for the way you obsess over Levrone. ;D

you admit to both, that means you admit i've owned your mind for years hahahahhahaha ;D

It's not my fault that you are too stupid and can't read properly which leads you and your sycophants to believe that...

ps i'm 5'10 lean 195 , employed, spend no more time on getbig than you, i don't obsess over any bodybuilder more than you, and saying you banged my mom is almost as stupid as you claiming to own me or having a good reputation

Sure, queer...post your pic right now. Let's see. I bet you don't even work out. You are one of those bald middle aged homosexuals who orders trunks from bodybuilders with skid marks on them. Come on, you fat queer. Post a picture of yourself. Prove that you are not over 35, short, fat and bald.

you can't own a person when it is you that wants to fight me and registered because of me, is that the alcohol talking or are you really that dumb and delusional? ???

I don't wana fight you because I don't hit woman, and it is only your stupidity and poor reading comprehension skills that mnake you believe that I registered here because of you. I registered here to make fun of you and join in the crowd that abguses you for your sexual orientation and that was it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

Lmao...you are just angry because I owned you in that discussion we had and you were unable to reply to anything I wrote. How ignobile of you to claim that I had a "meltdown" and that you won the argument, when in reality you simply couldn't argue with me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »

Debussey = needs to learn what the meaning of "owning" is.

Making unsubstantiated claims and then proclaiming that it constitutes an owning does not make it so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2008, 06:40:15 PM »

What a poor reading comprehension this turd has. I registered here to to defend Dorian in a Dorian vs Levrone, not because of you. In fact, from what I recall my first reply was to Slippedisk, who was a mod here at the time and was posting in that thread. In fact, the one thing that stood out was that people were already calling you gay even back then for the way you obsess over Levrone. ;D

you said i was the only one defending Mr. Levrone and you registered to defend dorian, which would mean you registered because of me stupid ::)

It's not my fault that you are too stupid and can't read properly which leads you and your sycophants to believe that...

don't go back on what you said now, makes you look like a pussy that would block private messages ;)

Sure, queer...post your pic right now. Let's see. I bet you don't even work out. You are one of those bald middle aged homosexuals who orders trunks from bodybuilders with skid marks on them. Come on, you fat queer. Post a picture of yourself. Prove that you are not over 35, short, fat and bald.

believe what you want if that will help you feel better about your miserable life, oh and where are your pics?  you admitted to being about 280 which means you are obese and disgusting, throw in the alcohol and it's a safe bet that you stink too, my friends and I point and laugh at your type when we see you mutants in person ;D

I don't wana fight you because I don't hit woman, and it is only your stupidity and poor reading comprehension skills that mnake you believe that I registered here because of you. I registered here to make fun of you and join in the crowd that abguses you for your sexual orientation and that was it. ;)

hahahaha what a lying pussy you are you specifically said that if you ever see me in person you will beat me up, add "lying pussy" to the long list of your flaws you grotesque, rancid, gay mutant :P

E

E

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2008, 06:43:18 PM »
Some guy on bbing.com was saying that it was a disgrace..a haven for scum, trolls and angry losers who tear the pros a new one...I liked the sound of that.

You and me both.  I was a fan of the fact that nobody was really a guy, save for a few (earl 1972, etc).  There is alot of posting here too, so the content is always fresh.

Jason

io856

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2008, 06:44:42 PM »
When I used to listen to PBW I always heard Dan and Bob talk about getbig. Thought I would check it out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »

Making unsubstantiated claims and then proclaiming that it constitutes an owning does not make it so.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

oh please you fat delusional drunk, your idea of an owning is calling somebody "fag" ::)

i made you register, you've hated me for 4 years, you said you would beat me up if you saw me in person

all over my itty bitty words on the net :-*

you couldn't own a persons mind more 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2008, 06:49:13 PM »
I was a fan of the fact that nobody was really a guy, save for a few (earl 1972, etc).  Jason

kinda hard to swing from anything with one arm ;)

E
E

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »
Did you hear from a friend?.. or stumbled upon the site after entering "men in banana hammocks" on a search engine.

On a side note, I know no one cares... I was actually checking out the gossip and opinions on the front page for about a year before I even checked out the forum section.

your moms told me while making me breakfast
!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Debussey wonders what you think the definition of an "owning" is ::)

Debussey thinks Hurl owns yer ass (and Hurl is a big fucking goofball). Do you want an explanation for Debusseys opinion "sucky"?  ;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2008, 09:35:21 PM »
I heard about this place on bb.com, someone said there was a guy here named 240 who had a pending lawsuit with kamali over some shit talk, and how bad this place was.  I had to check it out.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »
kinda hard to swing from anything with one arm ;)

E

BRUTAL!  I did, however, laugh.  Well played sir!

Jason

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »
7/11 Bathroom stall.
Spirit of Truth