Author Topic: Bodybuilders of today are idiots  (Read 3638 times)

Paul Allen

Bodybuilders of today are idiots
« on: June 24, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »
If you watch pumping iron, every single of those guys can form a sentence.

These idiots today (see: any interview) are just dumb tool boxes who are an embarassment to society, much less pro bodybuilding.

They're acting like 15 year old wiggers in the suburbs, trying to come accross as "tough" all the time.

The one exception i'll admit is Bob Chick; he can speak.  But even when he's surrounded by his "colleagues" he goes in his dumb tool mode with them.

I mean come on assholes.  A high school diploma should be mandatory for the IFBB.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Bodybuilders of today are idiots
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »
its gonna get worse with bushes "no idiot left behind " policy...

at least with yrs of steroid abuse they wont be able to breed right!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
Shawn Ray is the most eloquent speaker in the bodybuilding world

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »
It's not just bodybuilders. It's society as a whole. You should see what comes through the doors of  my gym looking for a job when I post an ad. (These are the best of the prospects. Some of the stuff I get for a  reply is insane)  You'd also be amused at how many never show up after scheduling an interview

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »

Cormier backed down from a fight with Tyson...sounds pretty smart to me!  ;)
just not good enough

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
Phil Heath, Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani, Dave Palumbo, Mark Dugdale, Darrem Charles, and Jay Cutler are among many other well spoken bbs. Plus none of those guys are dumb enough to let themselves go broke,

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
Shawn Ray is the most eloquent speaker in the bodybuilding world

this move ws kept from going to the big screen...

u guess the reason

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=8&item=0
carpe` vaginum!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »

These idiots today (see: any interview) are just dumb tool boxes who are an embarassment to society, much less pro bodybuilding.

They're acting like 15 year old wiggers in the suburbs, trying to come accross as "tough" all the time.

The one exception i'll admit is Bob Chick; he can speak.  But even when he's surrounded by his "colleagues" he goes in his dumb tool mode with them.

I mean come on assholes.  A high school diploma should be mandatory for the IFBB.

HUH?

What example would you be referring to?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:26 PM »

For starters, anyone who is willing to sacrifice their health for a few dollars, is an idiot.  Some may be of decent intelligence, but idiots all the same.
Most in society would agree.  Hell, even sacrificing your nutbag seems too hefty a price. :D
N

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »
Bob Chick is one of the select few that can maintain a conversation without falling into a coma-like daze midway through. 

The key in understanding this phenomenon is that most of these so-called "Pros" prior to getting involved with bodybuilding were probably bouncers, part time security guards at wall mart, prostitutes and sometimes even strip dancers for gays.  What can we expect from these low-brow, knuckle dragging behemoths?

Bobbie on the other hand is an actor who probably realized that his career wasn't going to blossom in the fashion that Arnold's did and decided to milk this industry for what it's worth as best as he can.  If these other fools can't form a sentence to save their lives, Bob needs to capitalize on this and be their voice, while also making decisions for them if possible.  By way of this, he becomes this figurehead that sooner or later will be given a bigger role to play in the IFBB.  Dare I say even president at some point - OTHER PROS ARE SAYING THIS...

"1"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »

It's the same phenomenon you see with an educated black man...  in the corporate world he could be the most articulate guy in the world, but surround him with 10 or 20 other blacks at an all black event and he turns into ReRun from "Good Times".
Ron: "I am lazy."

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 05:31:25 PM »
It's the same phenomenon you see with an educated black man...  in the corporate world he could be the most articulate guy in the world, but surround him with 10 or 20 other blacks at an all black event and he turns into ReRun from "Good Times".

it's called "keeping it real"
just not good enough

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »
Bob Chick is one of the select few that can maintain a conversation without falling into a coma-like daze midway through. 

The key in understanding this phenomenon is that most of these so-called "Pros" prior to getting involved with bodybuilding were probably bouncers, part time security guards at wall mart, prostitutes and sometimes even strip dancers for gays.  What can we expect from these low-brow, knuckle dragging behemoths?

Bobbie on the other hand is an actor who probably realized that his career wasn't going to blossom in the fashion that Arnold's did and decided to milk this industry for what it's worth as best as he can.  If these other fools can't form a sentence to save their lives, Bob needs to capitalize on this and be their voice, while also making decisions for them if possible.  By way of this, he becomes this figurehead that sooner or later will be given a bigger role to play in the IFBB.  Dare I say even president at some point - OTHER PROS ARE SAYING THIS...

"1"

Ha!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »
Most of them aren't educated.. And I don't mean an undergrad degree, but general intelligence that'd you'd expect from a competent member for society; most don't have it

This isn't true for recreational lifters, but drugged up pro bodybuilders

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
it's called "keeping it real"

No, it's called "dumbing yourself down".  ::)

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »
Without reading the thread.... agreed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »
I heard the IFBB was thinking about requiring IQ tests to get a pro card.  If you score above 100 on the test, no pro card for you!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »

Not bad... I see your reference to rerun and I raise you with the dance...

"1"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
Not bad... I see your reference to rerun and I raise you with the dance...

"1"

I'm thinking that's the halftime entertainment at next year's Olympia...

...  or maybe Kamali's new posing routine.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »
Add Nasser to the non-meathead sounding list. Nasser seems pretty bright.

PS. Where did the term "meathead" originate?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »

There are plenty of idiots in the world in general, but there is a belief that most bodybuilders are stupid.   Yes, there are a few here, and sadly, they do not know who they are?, but we do!    Ask DA...."what is the white of the egg called"? :-X

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »
chick in the markus rhul big and lvogin it movie there is a clip from the mr. o press conference where triple h is acting like a goddamn mother fuckin moron on stage yelling and trying to act all tough about the mr olympia... even making his voice deeper; just plain being a retarded stupid jackass meathead solidifying the general publics image of bodybuilders as stupidfucks....   and while he is doing it you are in the back round looking disgusted at him... but when he turns and faces you you give him a "hell yeah" look and high five the dude ...... LOL

thats an example of what hes talking about

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
Doesn't it make sense that if they don't have the brains, they are going to use their bodies to get by in life?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 06:20:43 PM »
Does anyone care that the fastest guy in the 100 meter can dance, swim, play video game, or speak well....Who gives a shitt, he is good at what he does thats all that matters. Bodybuilders are good on stage, you want them to be well spoken, what for?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 07:23:39 PM »
Does anyone care that the fastest guy in the 100 meter can dance, swim, play video game, or speak well....Who gives a shitt, he is good at what he does thats all that matters. Bodybuilders are good on stage, you want them to be well spoken, what for?
True.  You could say the same for NBA players, dumb as rocks, but good at throwing a ball through a hoop.
or
A stripper.  9x out of 10, dumber than shit.  Are you really giving her an IQ exam as she's taking it deep? ;)  I think not.
N