Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 107296 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
life has been happening all around me...even though i am part of it...i feel as if i have no control and no inclusion in the happenings of my daily life...its like i am swimming under an icy lake and desparately trying to find an opening to escape above ground

the economy has hit me hard...today i spent the hours before work trying to find loose change to bring to the coinstar machine...as i held the loose change in my hand i felt the coins drift through my weary fingers and drop to the ground...as the coins fell its as if time and space seemed to slow down...i watched the dimes and nickels hit the floor and roll away from me...my eyes were focused on the dropping change...but at the same time my eyes were locked on my scattered image in my wall mirror...coins fell...and my dreams fell with them...the quarters struck my floor...and my hopes struck a wall...the change rolled away from me...and my chances of gaining an understanding of my deamons seemed to roll away from me.

good stuff as usual gene.

Do you need help with depression or something or is this some andy warhol type shit?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2009, 06:37:13 PM »
good stuff as usual gene.

Do you need help with depression or something or is this some andy warhol type shit?
this is just my life journal and my eccentric thoughts
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »

Today was so weird. I just came out of the supplement store w/ protein powder and my vitamins, and I rested in my car a bit because I was tired. Well I had my driver's seat reclined backwards, and as I started to fade off to sleep I glanced out my window and noticed my car was rolling backwards!! Dear god, what was going on! I freaked out and jammed my foot on the brake but nothing happened...then I realized my car wasnt on, and my car wasnt moving! The car next to me had backed out and for some reason i thought i was rolling away! Very weird!

Later when i got home i sat in my office chair and tried to do some paperwork...but i was feeling very sleepy and tired...so i went to sit on my sofa for a bit, and the next thing i know i was fading in and out of sleep...finally i woke myself up and watched some tv and during a commerical i glanced out my window and noticed some people walking by my car and looking into it...now i got a bit upset because i did not know what they were doing...then i go to window to get closer look and they are indeed looking in windshild and now touching my car...so i open window and yell out at them to get the hell away from my car...they go away but then i look in my driveway and i see my car parked there and then i realize that was not my car they were touching-so then i think im glad they not touch my car but why they touch that car? Then i remember seeing a "for sale" sign in window of that car so i figure thats why they look...then i get nervous thinking maybe they get mad at me for yelling at them and they come back and egg my house...so now im a bit nervous about that

After that i decide to go into my backyard and relax on my patio for a bit...as i lay in my law chair i feel very realxed but then i feel a crawling feeling on my right calf and i see some ants on my leg...i get freak out and try to shake off but they not get off...now its starting to hurt and im freaking out and then i take my fist and smash them hard and now they are gone...as i lay back in myc ahir i look up at the clouds and notice they move very fast...but then i see airplane flying very close to ground and i get nervous and i hope airplane not crash...but then suddenly i hear a hose spraying a tool shed and i look at my tool shed but no hose and then i wake up and realize this was a dream...or was it...im really not sure...maybe ants did not attack me so i lay back on my chair

I am laughing so hard I'm almost crying
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2009, 10:26:43 AM »
today was nuts
i was driving home from work and suddenly a spider came dangling down in front of me...it was like everything just froze in time...i didnt know what to do...i was right next to a prking lot as i was sitting in traffic so i put my emergency flashers on and cut off oncoming traffic and swerved into the parking lot...i jumped out...took my shoe off and crushed that bastard into paste...freaked me out and i spent the next few mins searching my car for any more visitors

hahahahahaha!
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »

i listen to my radio for a bit then watched some dvds-i watched bloodsport a few times...one of my lifes dreams is to meet jean claude van damme...that dream is one spot above my other dream of sitting in a hot tub in a snowstorm...and that dream is 3 spots above my dream of being completely covered in soap lather in a shower

hahahahahaha!
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

My coworker was wearing a black vest today...i asked him if it were warm and he said yes...I feel a vest really makes u look sharp. I dont care how ugly or fat or gross you are...if you have a clean vest on then you look like you are going on the red carpet. You could be buck naked with a barrell around your body but if you have a vest over the barrell then thats good.
oh man hahahahaha  great thread ;D
R

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »
this thread is absolutely Getbig Hall of fame material.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »
this thread is absolutely Getbig Hall of fame material.
Bump for more hall of fame posts from Gene
R

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

I feel like i am on a neverending carnival ride that is situated in an inferno...itss as if my eyes are being scorched and my arms are being destroyed beyond recognition... my limbs are desparately reaching for the emergency stop...but all I am feeling is the memories of what should be.

That's friggin' poetic dude

Reminds me of this simpsons episode where barney entered a video of his life at the local film festival

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:31 PM »
THANK U EVERYONE FOR THE KIND MESSAGES YOU HAVE LEFT IN MY THREAD HERE...EVEN THOUGH WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE...I FEEL AS IF WE SHARE A BOND SO DEEP AND STRONG THAT NOT EVEN THE MIGHTIEST SORCERER COULD DESTROY IT.

Lately I feel like my life has been going a billion miles per hour...and i am trying my best to run along side it.
I woke up this morning feeling as if i slept in a storm cellar from the 1800s. My body was tired...my head was heavy...yet my soul was full of vigor.
As my feet hit the floor after getting out of my bed...i felt an electricty run through my body. This jolt of energy awoke my soul and energized my desire for a change in my life.
I ate my breakfast...went to workout...then went to work. As i pulled into the parking lot at work i had to brake quite quickly because of a man walking in the middle of the parking lot. I had visions of the repercussions of running him over and not stopping to help him. As I pulled into my parking spot i tunred the car off and sat in my seat looking out into the treetops. I watched the clouds traveling overhead. They seemed to be going at a pace not understood by our minds or our scientists. I looked out my drivers side window and saw a blue jay sitting on a bush. I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw a mother walking with her baby carriage. I smiled thinking about the future of the baby in the carriage. He has his whole life in front of him. No worries...no bills...no insects under his bed...no fears of failure and the prolonged misery of loneliness and utter hopelessness.
I stepped out of my car and put both feet on the ground...my toes gripped the pavement under me..and it felt incredible to have the cool breeze blow my hair to the side. My hands gripped eachother and felt the worn skin of my palms.
My eyes were focused not just on the material road ahead of me, but also on the never ending road to what i was meant to do in this life.. Into work i went...and into the future of my purpose I walked.
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »
I smiled thinking about the future of the baby in the carriage. He has his whole life in front of him. No worries...no bills...no insects under his bed...

;D

Good stuff as usual Gene :)
R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »
thank u sexy stella
w

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2009, 08:45:02 PM »
This is one of my favorite threads in Getbig, ever! Gene, you are a great writer and if you have a blog where you post this kind of stuff, I'd subscribe to it. Keep up the posts, my friend.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
THANK U EVERYONE FOR THE KIND MESSAGES YOU HAVE LEFT IN MY THREAD HERE...EVEN THOUGH WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE...I FEEL AS IF WE SHARE A BOND SO DEEP AND STRONG THAT NOT EVEN THE MIGHTIEST SORCERER COULD DESTROY IT.

Lately I feel like my life has been going a billion miles per hour...and i am trying my best to run along side it.
I woke up this morning feeling as if i slept in a storm cellar from the 1800s. My body was tired...my head was heavy...yet my soul was full of vigor.
As my feet hit the floor after getting out of my bed...i felt an electricty run through my body. This jolt of energy awoke my soul and energized my desire for a change in my life.
I ate my breakfast...went to workout...then went to work. As i pulled into the parking lot at work i had to brake quite quickly because of a man walking in the middle of the parking lot. I had visions of the repercussions of running him over and not stopping to help him :o. As I pulled into my parking spot i tunred the car off and sat in my seat looking out into the treetops 8). I watched the clouds traveling overhead. They seemed to be going at a pace not understood by our minds or our scientists. I looked out my drivers side window and saw a blue jay sitting on a bush. I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw a mother walking with her baby carriage. I smiled thinking about the future of the baby in the carriage. He has his whole life in front of him. No worries...no bills...no insects under his bed ;D...no fears of failure and the prolonged misery of loneliness and utter hopelessness. :(
I stepped out of my car and put both feet on the ground...my toes gripped the pavement under me..and it felt incredible to have the cool breeze blow my hair to the side. My hands gripped eachother and felt the worn skin of my palms.
My eyes were focused not just on the material road ahead of me, but also on the never ending road to what i was meant to do in this life.. Into work i went...and into the future of my purpose I walked.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »
Thanks kiwi and elite.

Standing in the darkness of my apartment I take a moment to breathe deep and close my eyes. Images flow through my mind like comets in the night sky. My hands form a fist and grip the tired flesh on my palms. My legs feel strong and rooted in the ground.My whole body feels solid enough to withstand a hurricane. Yet at the same time my soul feels timid and defensless against the bullies of my past and possible future.
As I open my eyes I wander over to my window perch and look out into the streets below me. I see groups of people outside bodegas...and I see a never ending line of cars driving by. Each car that goes by my eyes reminds me of all the dreams that I have had in my life. Most of the cars drive by at a fast speed...and at the same time I feel as if my dreams are big enough for me to see...but way too fast to truly experience and savor. They come and go. The cars parked on the streets outside my apartment have been sitting there all afternoon. Those are the cars that are pieces of shit. And these are my dreams that are part of my life, yet serve no purpose except to exist.
I pray that the change I have been waiting for is soon to be part of my life. I cannot take another day of wondering what if...or what if I had.
My weekend is soon to be ending. And the extended weekend that I need is in no way a possibilty. The chance for rest is of no more logical than my dream of bathing in the waters of Victoria Falls.
My mind feels empty now. My heart feels functional...but in no way is it alive. My desire for the love I want is hidden deep inside the maze of my daily life.
The cat clock with the moving eyes in my kitchen will strike midnight tonight. The hour hand will rest upon the 12, and the minute hand will soon follow. And my heart will rest upon a belief that the purpose for waking up tommorow will be the possibility of closure and happiness.
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2009, 07:09:43 PM »
Eloquent and hardcore at the same time Gene.  Good stuff.  

ANd yet there is one thing I must know

........... Are the cat clock eyes sparkly ???
R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
Hello sexy stella
no sparkly eyes

Eloquent and hardcore at the same time Gene.  Good stuff.  

ANd yet there is one thing I must know

........... Are the cat clock eyes sparkly ???
w

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2009, 11:38:21 PM »
haaaaaaahahaha one of the best threads ever
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »
thank u deke

Night has fallen over my city...and over my soul. I sit in my aprtment in total darkness. My light bulb has burned out yet again and I have no desire to fix it. My vigor for life has burned out yet again, and I have no desire to fix it either. My life is a life of abadonment and lonliness. My fiancee is gone and her memory has etched a design of regret into my mind. I sit upon my floor with my head against the wall. I can feel the solid structure behind me, and i can feel the rough texture of the floor beneath me. My body feels as if its stripped of life, and its like i am connected to an external generator of sorts that powers my actions and thoughts throughout the day.My life feels like it is surrounded by the grim reapers master plan of obtaining as many bodies as possible. My beloved fern is completely rotted and dry...its life is gone...and its beauty is now replaced with brown reminders of its once vibrant appearance. My own souls once sunny glow now feels like its hidden under a foot of the coldest, densest snowfall.
Everywhere I look I see the happiness of others. I spent the evening on my window perch watching the woman across the street in her apartment. Her life is obviosuly one of success and fun. She has spent many minutes talking on her phone to a lover I suspose. She has come and gone in and out of her apartment many times. Many adventures she must take part in each day.
Her life is one of fulfillment and purpose. My life is one of survival and regret.
My eyes are tired from the glow of my screen due to the lack of light in my aaprtment.
My body is weary from work.
My mind is ravaged from the never ending pain of wondering what could be in my life.
I am on the verge of change.
I need it.
w

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »
gene i wrote this for you brotherrrrr
Its 2 in the morning again
Cigaretes,booze ,1 more one night stand
Got the cold against the window
Dying to get in
Got my face against the pillow
Dying to get some rest
The Red neon lights guide me
To another bar full of regrets
Shots,whiskey, broken teeth
My hands stained yellow
I walk these freezing streets
A mans sadness croons
From a Bar room soundtrack
Another cheap stolen drink
To forget where my minds at
Shots,Whiskey, Broken dreams
Sadness befriends another creep
We walk together
These freezing streets

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »
woah...very impressive...5 fucking thumbs up brother

gene i wrote this for you brotherrrrr
Its 2 in the morning again
Cigaretes,booze ,1 more one night stand
Got the cold against the window
Dying to get in
Got my face against the pillow
Dying to get some rest
The Red neon lights guide me
To another bar full of regrets
Shots,whiskey, broken teeth
My hands stained yellow
I walk these freezing streets
A mans sadness croons
From a Bar room soundtrack
Another cheap stolen drink
To forget where my minds at
Shots,Whiskey, Broken dreams
Sadness befriends another creep
We walk together
These freezing streets

w

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 27, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »
Thank you gene,look forword to your next post mang
best thread on getbig!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »
Thank you gene,look forword to your next post mang
best thread on getbig!!
thank u truly friend
w