Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 107025 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »
What's with all the missing posts?

hello tyr
bigkevind and flexguns began acting like fools and posted slanderous false stuff about me...ron took out the trash and some posts gort erased
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »
Basically we exposed the pedo and he cried to Ron about it. Last I heard, BigKevin was getting all the paperwork ready in a civil lawsuit against the accused pedo. It just takes a few weeks to locate the troll. Gene got seriously owned bad and although he is a MOD on a owning board, he cried , but after he finds out the lawsuit is real, he will really be crying. ;)
haha in ya dreams
yesi did talk to ron cuz falsely calling someone a pedo is not even funny
god youre so boring
youre the worst gimmick ever
w

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2009, 04:16:53 PM »
haha in ya dreams
yesi did talk to ron cuz falsely calling someone a pedo is not even funny
god youre so boring
youre the worst gimmick ever

sorry to hear you are going through this.  It is terrible to get accused of stuff that never happened.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 16, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »
sorry to hear you are going through this.  It is terrible to get accused of stuff that never happened.
thank u-much love
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
my summer has come to a finish. my cut was a success...i achieved the low level of bodyfat i wanted...just the other day i showed someone a cell phone pic of my abs and they laughed in my face telling me those werent my abs...then i lifted my shirt and their mouth dropped...revenge is sweet

in the end frank won...i matched his abs...my body is just as developed as his...but my skin is pale...and i have a hideous farmers tan...i hope women who see me w no shirt on think that its sexy that i m so comfy w myself that i dont care about being tan

i just finished eating the most incredible piece of grilled chicken in my life...it was so moist and juicy and flavorful i couldnt believe it

my friend loaned my mustard out the other days past...i had a friend staying w me for a few days(if u guys noticed thats when i wasnt posting as much cuz we were going cool places and going out to eat etc)
and  i went to put mustard on my chicken and i couldnt find my mustard in the fridge...so i looked everyhwere and it was nowhere...so i asked my friend where it was and he was oh my friend needed to borrow mustard so i loaned it to him...do u want me to call him and get it back

my life seems like as of late that its existing through a positive electrical wire in my world...things are going good and remaining good...i just wish i could find a lady to settle down w...i yearn for a companion who will ask me about my days and troubles i may be having...someone to help me cook my food and to organize my thoughts and errands
kiwi chaos clavin or stella if u are reading this help me find a g/f asap
im still waiting to hear back from my friend...we were susposed to have sushi 2 weeks ago and he just stopped returning my texts/calls and will never pick up the phone

only time will tell
my mind is racing as of now
so many thoughts i want to write here
but my fingers wont move fast enough
my head seems like it weighs nothing...yet my body feels like its dipped i cement
i want release and i want to once feel like i am able to go through life as one of the crowd.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2009, 06:11:30 PM »
my summer has come to a finish. my cut was a success...i achieved the low level of bodyfat i wanted...just the other day i showed someone a cell phone pic of my abs and they laughed in my face telling me those werent my abs...then i lifted my shirt and their mouth dropped...revenge is sweet

in the end frank won...i matched his abs...my body is just as developed as his...but my skin is pale...and i have a hideous farmers tan...i hope women who see me w no shirt on think that its sexy that i m so comfy w myself that i dont care about being tan

i just finished eating the most incredible piece of grilled chicken in my life...it was so moist and juicy and flavorful i couldnt believe it

my friend loaned my mustard out the other days past...i had a friend staying w me for a few days(if u guys noticed thats when i wasnt posting as much cuz we were going cool places and going out to eat etc)
and  i went to put mustard on my chicken and i couldnt find my mustard in the fridge...so i looked everyhwere and it was nowhere...so i asked my friend where it was and he was oh my friend needed to borrow mustard so i loaned it to him...do u want me to call him and get it back

my life seems like as of late that its existing through a positive electrical wire in my world...things are going good and remaining good...i just wish i could find a lady to settle down w...i yearn for a companion who will ask me about my days and troubles i may be having...someone to help me cook my food and to organize my thoughts and errands
kiwi chaos clavin or stella if u are reading this help me find a g/f asap
im still waiting to hear back from my friend...we were susposed to have sushi 2 weeks ago and he just stopped returning my texts/calls and will never pick up the phone

only time will tell
my mind is racing as of now
so many thoughts i want to write here
but my fingers wont move fast enough
my head seems like it weighs nothing...yet my body feels like its dipped i cement
i want release and i want to once feel like i am able to go through life as one of the crowd.
That's great Gene, but it all means nothing if you aren't happy. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »
Chaos, why do you support this pure stupidity?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2009, 06:41:32 AM »
Chaos, why do you support this pure stupidity?
fuck off
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2009, 06:53:45 AM »
fuck off

Awesome comeback. You sure got him there.
G

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2009, 07:14:05 AM »
Awesome comeback. You sure got him there.
awesome post
you sure got me upset
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2009, 07:21:50 AM »
awesome post
you sure got me upset

Some originality wouldn't hurt.
G

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »
omg i just made the tastiest protein pudding ever
3 scoop beverly ultra size and 2tbsp peanut butter
it was so fluffy and tasty like ice cream omg

today was so tiring
my new diet has worn me out
i fell asleep in my car sitting in the parking lot
i need more cals

my neighbors have been getting up early every morning
i wake up at 5 to go do cardio and they are up at 400 am i think-i dunno where they work
i think maybe a bakery
i love the smells of a bakery and when i bite into a black n white cookie
even better when its hot

i want to get a ben n jerry ice cream cake this weekend and eat it
my friend says a whole one is too big to eat but i dunno

my friend at work is going to the movies w me this weekend and i hope to get food b4
i dont know where

i saw an old friend this monring
memories came flashing back to me of how much hate i have for this person
i wanted to see the worst things happen to him ever
i pictured him leaving my life completely

i am tired and need immediate rest
in the long run i need total rest
my body is pushed to the max limit and i keep trying to fold the paper 8 times...but its not happening

kiwi help!!!!
clavin help!
chaos help!
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »
this week has been so odd to me.
at the start of the week i couldnt wait for the weekend
yet now the weekend is here and i am excited about monday morning
yes thats not a typo
i am actually happy about mondays
thats the day where its a short day at work
yet i hope my skin is gonna be ok cuz tomm is my cheat day and i hope i dont break out

i went to see where the wild things are tonight with a friend
the film was not as i remember the book was but i found the film sad
the carol wild thing was my fav wild thing in the movie and i felt sad when he went running after max as he was about to leave the wild things island

i had some sushi for dinner tonight
but i was so annoyed at the place cuz i ordered a big plate of sashimi and they took 4ever to bring the food cuz the dumb chef took so long decorating the plate
i made a point of looking real annoyed and the waitress came over and told me it would be a few more mins and they kept looking over and could tell i was pissed
my bill came to 35 bucks and i decided to tip big so i left a 50 dollar bill for them

now my car is making this really loud noise when i am driving-it sounds like a high performance engine on my car but i dont have one of those-i hope its not my muffler or exhaust pipe cuz i dont have extra money to spend on my car right now
omg i had the craziest thing happen to me on wed
i was coming hom from work really tired and thirsty and all i wanted to do was just relax
so traffic is really thick and it takes 4ever to get where im going so i stop at a store to buy stuff and when i come out i see scrathces on the side of my car like it was side swiped by a car backing out
now the 1 side of my car that was in perfect shape cuz it was repainted after my accident is messed up and i def dont have the money to get fixed i wanna get my whole care repainted so i will see what the cost of that is

omg i just realized i am soooooooooooo tired right now
every since i got up today i have been moving non stop
the skies have turned to a bitter dark drape of winter, and the cover of the seasons is slowly expanding over all my life and mind
why cant things just go back to a few months ago
i need a savings account
i need money
i wanna drive an audi and have money in my accounts
i want to be a familiar face at the bank
what if i get fired
omg i need a back up plan
what will i live off of
my credit limit is still low its driving me nuts
all my body aches
my mind aches
my fears have me in a vice and they r slowly applying pressure to my skull every minute of the day
i can look up into the sky and see the chemtrails of my doing
the pollution of my failure
the suffucating smoke of my cigar of ignorance which gags my lungs
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »
omg i just made the tastiest protein pudding ever
3 scoop beverly ultra size and 2tbsp peanut butter
it was so fluffy and tasty like ice cream omg

today was so tiring
my new diet has worn me out
i fell asleep in my car sitting in the parking lot
i need more cals

my neighbors have been getting up early every morning
i wake up at 5 to go do cardio and they are up at 400 am i think-i dunno where they work
i think maybe a bakery
i love the smells of a bakery and when i bite into a black n white cookie
even better when its hot

i want to get a ben n jerry ice cream cake this weekend and eat it
my friend says a whole one is too big to eat but i dunno

my friend at work is going to the movies w me this weekend and i hope to get food b4
i dont know where

i saw an old friend this monring
memories came flashing back to me of how much hate i have for this person
i wanted to see the worst things happen to him ever
i pictured him leaving my life completely

i am tired and need immediate rest
in the long run i need total rest
my body is pushed to the max limit and i keep trying to fold the paper 8 times...but its not happening

kiwi help!!!!
clavin help!
chaos help!

;D  ;D How did I miss this?  Good stuff as usual Gene.

Gene, have you ever found a hair in your black and white cookie  ???
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »

the suffucating smoke of my ignorant cigar which gags my lungs

;D

Hang in there GEne.  Gene, you are a generous man.

Please update this thread as frequently as is possible :)
R

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »
Gene is the smoke continues it's most likely time for the old deer urine  trick

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
;D  ;D How did I miss this?  Good stuff as usual Gene.

Gene, have you ever found a hair in your black and white cookie  ???
i have never...no...but when i was 8 and at a pizza restaurant i saw my waitress eat a french fry off the plate of fries she was about to bring to me

;D

Hang in there GEne.  Gene, you are a generous man.

Please update this thread as frequently as is possible :)
ok i will
i need an outlet to express my thoughts and to tweet

Gene is the smoke continues it's most likely time for the old deer urine  trick
:o
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________
omg so today was my cheat day
i was susposed to wake up and go do something w someone...but when my cell phone alarm went off at 630 i was soooo tired so i closed my eyes for a sec and it turned into 2 hours of unplanned sleep...so i missed doing the thing w my friend
then i got to go to modern apizza in new haven ct for what was susposed to be greatest pizza ever...more like saltiest pizza ever...omg it was vile...but there were like 2 or 3 slices that were tasty in the pizza...half the pizza was stuck to the wax paper on the tray...i ate a ceasar salad w grill chicken and 1 large pizza and it was weird cuz the pizza was really greasy but even though i ate the whole thing i did not feel full or sick after...just satisfied

then i was gonna order some sushi for dinner but i was having doubts cuz thats a lot of money for sushi so i decided to and i called the place and i tried placing an order and the waitress was having issues understanding english so after the 3rd time she asked me to repeat my address i got real mad and yelled at her
FORGET IT!!!
so then i didnt now if i wanted burgers or pasta so i decided on raviolis! so i wanted to go to this good local place but they were closed so i had to go to the grocery store and i swear i just got lost in a daze in there...i dont even remember walking through the aisles but i had to cuz i bought some stuff
i was just gonna get my dinner but then i saw the chicken i always get was on for sale for 6 bucks instead of 999 like its usually so  bought 3 packs of it and froze 1 pack
then i saw the frozen pizzas and wanted to get 1 but i know i had pizza for lunch and im not if its ok to have pizza 2 x in 1 day maybe it would be ok in the start of the meal but then u might get bored at the end and ive always thought if u cant or dont want to finish your fun meal then u really didnt enjoy it so i just got a bag of raviols and sauce
and i got home and omg it was so annoying to cook...ive been tired all day and it took 4ever to boil the water and after i put the dumb pasta in the boiling water i had to wait for it to come to a 2nd boil b4 i turn to medium and i was so tired and thirsty again and my water was in the other room and i had to wait for the water to boil b4 i went to get my drink but once i did it was refreshing

omg i keep listening to some of my fav songs on youtube but i need new headphones for my laptop cuz the left ear piece fell apart so all i have is a single ear piece but thats ok cuz i like having 1 ear open so i can hear stuff like my cell phone on virbate or a knock on my door which doesnt happen much though

i moved my laptop closer to my window perch so i can see the stuff on my streets below me and i wonder about all the lives that r taking place all around me
its another night on the east coast and the load of my burdens is slowly grinding my bones to a weakened state
i just need 1 day where i can step out of my life and walk above it all
and just grab my future and squueze a confession out of it about the success of my plans and attempts
everything around me is going so fast
i can keep up most days
but withing the past 3-4 days i feel like im dropping rapidly and my ripchord is failing me
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2009, 07:15:25 PM »
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
i have a pimple on my right cheek and im pretty sure its from the diner food i had yesterday
omg i had such amazing sleep last night and i feel so rested today

looking forward to tommorow
i have a new blue shirt im wearing to the gym tommorow morning
im gonna put tons of pimple gel on my face tonight and i hope it wil make it better
the pimple is small but its annoying nonetheless.
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2009, 10:20:14 AM »
i have never...no...but when i was 8 and at a pizza restaurant i saw my waitress eat a french fry off the plate of fries she was about to bring to me
ok i will

The nerve!

1 but i know i had pizza for lunch and im not if its ok to have pizza 2 x in 1 day maybe it would be ok in the start of the meal but then u might get bored at the end

and my water was in the other room and i had to wait for the water to boil b4 i went to get my drink but once i did it was refreshing

;D ;D ;D
R

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i have a pimple on my right cheek and im pretty sure its from the diner food i had yesterday
omg i had such amazing sleep last night and i feel so rested today

looking forward to tommorow
i have a new blue shirt im wearing to the gym tommorow morning
im gonna put tons of pimple gel on my face tonight and i hope it wil make it better
the pimple is small but its annoying nonetheless.
Have you started juicing?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 19, 2009, 06:39:56 PM »
Have you started juicing?
no! but i began a god quality carnitne supp recently

The nerve!

;D ;D ;D
x2

---------------------------------------------
ugggggggggggggggggggg i now have 3 small red pimples on my face...i hate it...i know it was from my damn cheat day on sat
in the shower tonight i used boiling hot water to scrub my face w my face soap till my face squeeked...what also is annoying is the cold weather and its drying out my face which is perfect for acne to appear from
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #246 on: October 19, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »
Gene,

You should start a blog.  You'd probably get enough subscribers to make a good living off of it.

Good luck if you go that route!

Your friend,
RPF
S

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 20, 2009, 02:15:49 AM »
no! but i began a god quality carnitne supp recently
x2

---------------------------------------------
ugggggggggggggggggggg i now have 3 small red pimples on my face...i hate it...i know it was from my damn cheat day on sat
in the shower tonight i used boiling hot water to scrub my face w my face soap till my face squeeked...what also is annoying is the cold weather and its drying out my face which is perfect for acne to appear from
I was just wondering about the spot on your cheek Gene. Thought you may have crossed over to the dark side.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

omg i am so broke
i am so sick of this
but i have gotten smart
yesterday i had noooo money in my wallet...but i did not panic
first i went to my savings account and i had 25 bucks left in it...so i took out the 20 dollars from it-felt great to have cash in my hand
then i checked my checking account..i only had 15 dollars in it...so being you can only take out multiples of 20 i transferred the last 5 bucks from my savings into my checking account...and boom!!! i could take 20 bucks out
so now i had 40 bucks in my wallet
then i remembered i never cashed a birthday check from my grandma for 25 bucks...so now i had 65 bucks in my wallet!!!
then i checked around my car and apartment and found 10 bucks in assorted quarters and dollar bills.
so yesterday i bought some chicken and cashews and spinnach

so then today i needed more chicken and cashews...but i had noooooo money
i thought maybe i had some credit left on my visa but i did not...when i get paid on thurs i will pretty much pay off my card...my balance is only 700 bucks
so i remembered i had some old gift visa cards in my wallet...and i checked the total on em...1 card was 0 dollars, and the other was 14 dollars
so i paid for the chicken with the gift card, and i searched my gym bag and found 4 bucks worth of quarters...so combined with the 5 dollar bll i found in my pants pocket i could get the cashews today

i need to get my finances in order
its like i cant control my money
everything seems to be slipping out of my hands

my acne is clear again
and i am weary

Gene,

You should start a blog.  You'd probably get enough subscribers to make a good living off of it.

Good luck if you go that route!

Your friend,
RPF
thank u for the tip
I was just wondering about the spot on your cheek Gene. Thought you may have crossed over to the dark side.
no way!
w

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2009, 02:00:24 AM »

omg i am so broke
i am so sick of this
but i have gotten smart
yesterday i had noooo money in my wallet...but i did not panic
first i went to my savings account and i had 25 bucks left in it...so i took out the 20 dollars from it-felt great to have cash in my hand
then i checked my checking account..i only had 15 dollars in it...so being you can only take out multiples of 20 i transferred the last 5 bucks from my savings into my checking account...and boom!!! i could take 20 bucks out
so now i had 40 bucks in my wallet
then i remembered i never cashed a birthday check from my grandma for 25 bucks...so now i had 65 bucks in my wallet!!!
then i checked around my car and apartment and found 10 bucks in assorted quarters and dollar bills.
so yesterday i bought some chicken and cashews and spinnach

so then today i needed more chicken and cashews...but i had noooooo money
i thought maybe i had some credit left on my visa but i did not...when i get paid on thurs i will pretty much pay off my card...my balance is only 700 bucks
so i remembered i had some old gift visa cards in my wallet...and i checked the total on em...1 card was 0 dollars, and the other was 14 dollars
so i paid for the chicken with the gift card, and i searched my gym bag and found 4 bucks worth of quarters...so combined with the 5 dollar bll i found in my pants pocket i could get the cashews today

i need to get my finances in order
its like i cant control my money
everything seems to be slipping out of my hands

my acne is clear again
and i am weary

thank u for the tipno way!
I didn't think so bro - I was just being sure :)