Author Topic: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day  (Read 107188 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Great handful of cashews and a fresh tshirt=good day
« Reply #375 on: July 06, 2010, 06:36:38 PM »
This could cause ants as well Gene, last time I done it ants got into my house. I learned my lesson always wash the blender afterwards.
def agree
the only thing i cant figure out is right by my bed i have a dresser thats right up against my bed-its kinda like my bedside table-i have my alarm clocks on it-and tons of junk...water bottles, papers, tissues, etc etc
if i dig under the crap there are these little tiny black bugs that crawl around-ive looked at them up close and its kinda like they have lil pinchers on their heads
what r they?
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #376 on: July 06, 2010, 07:05:28 PM »
def agree
the only thing i cant figure out is right by my bed i have a dresser thats right up against my bed-its kinda like my bedside table-i have my alarm clocks on it-and tons of junk...water bottles, papers, tissues, etc etc
if i dig under the crap there are these little tiny black bugs that crawl around-ive looked at them up close and its kinda like they have lil pinchers on their heads
what r they?
Sounds like a beetle of some type when its hot and dry they come looking for water.

newmom

« Reply #377 on: July 06, 2010, 07:12:40 PM »
could be what I call "cooka bugs" or maybe bed bugs..Gene, I wont send bees, I fear for your safety now, I always worry about you

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2010, 07:00:15 AM »
could be what I call "cooka bugs" or maybe bed bugs..Gene, I wont send bees, I fear for your safety now, I always worry about you

If you have Bed Bugs, that is a Big Bill Gene! They wanted to check at my house and one Room would have been $480.  :o Good thing that i did not have those fuckers because they will destroy your house/Apartment! I have stayed at 5* Hotels that have had them.  >:(
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2010, 07:19:23 AM »
If you have Bed Bugs, that is a Big Bill Gene! They wanted to check at my house and one Room would have been $480.  :o Good thing that i did not have those fuckers because they will destroy your house/Apartment! I have stayed at 5* Hotels that have had them.  >:(
Are you saying you would have burn it down for insurance money if this had occured Doug?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2010, 08:35:56 AM »
Are you saying you would have burn it down for insurance money if this had occured Doug?

Yes. Yes, i am exactly saying that.  ;D I would have done that if i had them.  :D I have Home Owner's insurance and all my shit is ensured too.  ;) You are giving me some great idea's  8)
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2010, 06:13:44 PM »
Sounds like a beetle of some type when its hot and dry they come looking for water.
ok

i thought i had bed bugs a while ago cuz there was blood on my wall

:o

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2010, 06:15:07 PM »
today was good

i went to cvs looking for my fav face soap but they ddint have it anymore
so i asked the lady in charge and she began asking me what products i would be interested in to cure acne-but then she looked closer at me and said "oh but u dont have acne"
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »
today was good

i went to cvs looking for my fav face soap but they ddint have it anymore
so i asked the lady in charge and she began asking me what products i would be interested in to cure acne-but then she looked closer at me and said "oh but u dont have acne"
What have you been using to clear it up lately Gene?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
What have you been using to clear it up lately Gene?
just being very clean w my diet-yet still having 1 cheat day per week
but i think whats really helping is all the vitamins im taking that are good for the skin-alpholic acid, cq10, RLA, dmae, ginger, tumeric, chromium, grapseed extract, vit c, estrogen reducer, cuniferous veggy extract, fish oil and evening primrose oil, acetyl carnitine, pumpkin seeds, lots of wild salmon and sardines, lots of green veggies, calc mag, zinc
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
but i think whats really helping is all the vitamins im taking that are good for the skin-alpholic acid, cq10, RLA, dmae, ginger, tumeric, chromium, grapseed extract, vit c, estrogen reducer, cuniferous veggy extract, fish oil and evening primrose oil, acetyl carnitine, pumpkin seeds, lots of wild salmon and sardines, lots of green veggies, calc mag, zinc
Sounds expensive gene is it worth it?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2010, 06:47:17 PM »
Sounds expensive gene is it worth it?
i suffered from age 12 until last year
to have a clear face and to be able to eat junk food without breakouts is def worth it for me
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2010, 07:03:25 PM »

Every time i mess with hormones i get break outs... :P

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »
to have a clear face and to be able to eat junk food without breakouts is def worth it for me

Gene, have you ever tried Accutane?? I had to use when it when i tried that shit that Markus Ruhl was pumping out in 01' or 02 but I never got Acne ever again.  :)
D

newmom

« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2010, 08:05:39 AM »
ok
i thought i had bed bugs a while ago cuz there was blood on my wall
 :o

ewwwww

newmom

« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2010, 08:07:02 AM »

Backnee too??

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »

Are you a nasty person who does not clean their house every day??? Bed Bugs and other creatures can invade your home.  >:( I thank god for living in Florida and my Lizard buddies eating all the bugs.  ;)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »
Are you a nasty person who does not clean their house every day??? Bed Bugs and other creatures can invade your home.  >:( I thank god for living in Florida and my Lizard buddies eating all the bugs.  ;)
Gene spends alot of time lifting.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2010, 10:01:58 AM »

So, i guess he spends alot of time passed out in the bed after cooking and training. Could there be some more bees looming for Gene??  :-\ :-\
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »
So, i guess he spends alot of time passed out in the bed after cooking and training. Could there be some more bees looming for Gene??  :-\ :-\
Gene said he saw a bee a few days ago in his window sill.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2010, 10:24:10 AM »

Team Getbig needs to help clean up Gene's House/Apartment up.  8) I have never had a problem with any fuckin bugs or Bees.  ;) Raid kills the Bees anyway.  :-\ I wonder if Gene was fighting Killer Bees??  :-\ :-\
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »
its all natural stuff like green tea in it...helps stop breakouts and got rid of my puffy nips i had back in day!

Gene, have you ever tried Accutane?? I had to use when it when i tried that shit that Markus Ruhl was pumping out in 01' or 02 but I never got Acne ever again.  :)
nah never tried it-im glad i didnt-im pimple free now no drugs needed

ewwwww
oh yes

Are you a nasty person who does not clean their house every day??? Bed Bugs and other creatures can invade your home.  >:( I thank god for living in Florida and my Lizard buddies eating all the bugs.  ;)
im a lot cleaner now then i used to be

thank u

i hope not!

havent seen the fucker since

Team Getbig needs to help clean up Gene's House/Apartment up.  8) I have never had a problem with any fuckin bugs or Bees.  ;) Raid kills the Bees anyway.  :-\ I wonder if Gene was fighting Killer Bees??  :-\ :-\
fuck the bees
i will throw the hive into bezerkfurys dumb dorm room

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2010, 06:16:12 PM »
i bought a big 1 lb wild(1/2 today, 1/2 tomm) salmon fillet and broiled it for 14 mins...but some of it was still kinda raw when i ate it-i hope i dont get sick
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2010, 06:17:28 PM »
 ;D

"fuck the bees
i will throw the hive into bezerkfurys dumb dorm room"

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2010, 06:17:44 PM »
i just relaized i never paid my phone bill due today
so i became a member on the website so i could pay my bill online and i did-but i never got a confirmation text like i have in the past when i paid at the store

im worried
w