Author Topic: The Arnold thread  (Read 48693 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Official Arnold thread!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 12:10:29 PM »
 :D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2008, 08:26:56 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2008, 02:21:44 AM »
:D
That side chest shot has yet to equaled

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2008, 05:37:11 AM »
That side chest shot has yet to equaled

Impossible imo!

Some say Ronnie had the best side chest, but Arnold does not need to hide a big gut with his arms.

Arnold is unmatched!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »
Impossible imo!

Some say Ronnie had the best side chest, but Arnold does not need to hide a big gut with his arms.

Arnold is unmatched!
Ronnie was incredible but no one matches Arnies side chest.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Official Cock, muscle, oil and speedo worshipping thread.
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2008, 07:07:51 AM »
hahahahhahhahhhahha who changed the title of this thread?  ;D
w

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

chaos, with encouragement from Alex23 (who has deleted all of his posts in this thread.)

Personally, I feel THE ARNOLD BOARD shouldn't even be a sub-board of this board at all. People on the "Positive" board are only "Positive" on this board only. The rest of the time they make the most childish posts on the entire forum. It would be an insult.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2008, 03:42:20 AM »
LMAO

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »
Well, it appears the Positive board has digressed.

If there are any moderators who would like to take their job serious and not let some drunk asshole come in and switch the thread title to this shit, please step forward.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »
LOL@ title.
HAHA, RON.....

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2008, 05:05:39 PM »

If there are any moderators who would like to take their job serious and not let some drunk asshole come in and switch the thread title to this shit, please step forward.
id love to be a mod on the positive board
vote gene for mod
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2008, 05:58:35 PM »
Blatant false advertising  >:(

;D
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »
chaos, with encouragement from Alex23 (who has deleted all of his posts in this thread.)

Personally, I feel THE ARNOLD BOARD shouldn't even be a sub-board of this board at all. People on the "Positive" board are only "Positive" on this board only. The rest of the time they make the most childish posts on the entire forum. It would be an insult.
???

Are you claiming that I changed the title of this thread? I hope you have proof of that.
I don't know who you are and I've just recently noticed your posts around getbig, you seem to be quite the asshole and it hasn't gone unnoticed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »

Maybe you should have shot me a PM and let me know instead of jumping on "GoneAways" crybaby train.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »
???

Are you claiming that I changed the title of this thread? I hope you have proof of that.
I don't know who you are and I've just recently noticed your posts around getbig, you seem to be quite the asshole and it hasn't gone unnoticed.

LOL, "it hasn't gone unnoticed." Come on, chaos. You and I both know that you don't want me as mod of The Arnold Board, whereever it ends up. So, minutes after I make a post claiming that I'd be happy to mod it in this board, the Arnold thread is de-stickied and has its title changed, aswell as having posts delted. You're a funny guy, claiming ignorance in all of this, but it wouldn't hold up in court beyond reasonable doubt. You're the only mod here with vested interest in seeing that I don't become mod.

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: Official Arnold Thread!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
LOL, "it hasn't gone unnoticed." Come on, chaos. You and I both know that you don't want me as mod of The Arnold Board, whereever it ends up. So, minutes after I make a post claiming that I'd be happy to mod it in this board, the Arnold thread is de-stickied and has its title changed, aswell as having posts delted. You're a funny guy, claiming ignorance in all of this, but it wouldn't hold up in court beyond reasonable doubt. You're the only mod here with vested interest in seeing that I don't become mod.
???  What is my "vested interest"??

I really don't care if you become a mod of the Arnold board or not. I made one comment to Pollux sarcastically about you being the reason Ron doesn't want to make an Arnold board, now you're making ridiculous claims? FWIW, I stickied the Arnold thread and have said several times in the thread on the complaints that I would keep that thread up for you guys and I was told that you guys don't want an Arnold sticky.

BTW, if you respond, don't forget to let me know what I get if you don't become a mod on the Arnold board. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
???  What is my "vested interest"??

I really don't care if you become a mod of the Arnold board or not. I made one comment to Pollux sarcastically about you being the reason Ron doesn't want to make an Arnold board, now you're making ridiculous claims? FWIW, I stickied the Arnold thread and have said several times in the thread on the complaints that I would keep that thread up for you guys and I was told that you guys don't want an Arnold sticky.

BTW, if you respond, don't forget to let me know what I get if you don't become a mod on the Arnold board. :-*

Show me the post that claims "we" wanted this thread de-stickied. That was a while ago and I believe it was only so that it could make way for an official Arnold board somewhere, which likely won't even happen for months. If it was you that unstickied it, why the name change and deletion of Alex23's posts?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »
Show me the post that claims "we" wanted this thread de-stickied. That was a while ago and I believe it was only so that it could make way for an official Arnold board somewhere, which likely won't even happen for months. If it was you that unstickied it, why the name change and deletion of Alex23's posts?
??? You obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote.

I offered to sticky this thread, several people on the complaints board thread said a sticky was not enough......Alex23 started this thread and I stickied it. I do not know who unstickied it, probably someone after the name change. Now Alex23 can delete all of his posts except the first one, but he can change the thread title as he is the first post.

And you didn't answer the question......what is my "vested interest" of you becoming a mod of the Arnold board?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »

LegendaryLifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: The Arnold thread
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »
Arnold no doubt is the king of legends. Good old days at muscle beach, used to bring the water for him, and order steaks at firehouse. We still hope he return one day to muscle beach to lift heavy, just one more time, only one more time.

We, the legendary lifters are waiting for you arnold!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
And you didn't answer the question......what is my "vested interest" of you becoming a mod of the Arnold board?

I took your "vested interest" from the post in the Complaints area about Ron not wanting me to be mod. This thread has been around since June and I only said about becoming a mod a few days ago - the same time it was changed. Is that a coincidence? It seemed like you and Ron had a chat about it, since none of the other mods here would probably care either way.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
I took your "vested interest" from the post in the Complaints area about Ron not wanting me to be mod. This thread has been around since June and I only said about becoming a mod a few days ago - the same time it was changed. Is that a coincidence? It seemed like you and Ron had a chat about it, since none of the other mods here would probably care either way.
Yes, Ronaldo and I chatted, we decided your attitude was not needed on The Positive Board. Maybe if you clean up your act and try to be a bit nicer in your posting I could convince Ronaldo to change his mind.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2008, 10:42:37 PM »
Yes, Ronaldo and I chatted, we decided your attitude was not needed on The Positive Board. Maybe if you clean up your act and try to be a bit nicer in your posting I could convince Ronaldo to change his mind.

Serious or not?

My attitude is perfectly fine and runs along with most others attitudes here. Heck, the guy with arguably the most short-tempered fuse here (Derek Anthony) has a thread about him! A quick survey of his thread would find outburts on nearly every page, let alone on almost every thread he has participated in on the G&O.

Like I've said, most posters here are only more positive on this board. I'm generally positive on all boards that I post, except for a few outbursts in the last 24 hrs due to this Arnold Board situation. View my post history if you don't believe me.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »
looking great out shopping dec 20th

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
more