Author Topic: Fenech Vs Nelson  (Read 981 times)

ozman

• Getbig IV
Fenech Vs Nelson
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:48 PM »
fair dinkum you blokes

http://www.theage.com.au/photogallery/2008/06/25/1214073255278.html

couldn't believe they let this happen

a 44 year old vs a 49 year old

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: Fenech Vs Nelson
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »
Worst fight ever, I cant believe I paid out $40 for the PPV. Some of the lead up fights were crap as well. Fenechs missus singing was some of the worst TV I have ever seen. haha

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »
Worst fight ever, I cant believe I paid out $40 for the PPV. Some of the lead up fights were crap as well. Fenechs missus singing was some of the worst TV I have ever seen. haha

LOL

HAHA, RON.....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »
hahahaha i forgot bout it, fenech is having finance dramas at the moment, he owes the lebanese boys in sydney a few thousand

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »
hahahaha i forgot bout it, fenech is having finance dramas at the moment, he owes the lebanese boys in sydney a few thousand

Might have to steal some more watches, I think his delusional wife is bringing out a CD, he will have to buy a few copies to keep her happy. Maybe he could get her a new watch while he is at it. 

One more round and old man Nelson would have knocked him out again.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »
Might have to steal some more watches, I think his delusional wife is bringing out a CD, he will have to buy a few copies to keep her happy. Maybe he could get her a new watch while he is at it. 

One more round and old man Nelson would have knocked him out again.
hahaaha his wife use to do the rounds with drug dealers at the Cross in the early 90's, not a lady that u would want to be with forever.