Author Topic: Not sure where to stand on this one...  (Read 737 times)

Alex23

Not sure where to stand on this one...
« on: June 24, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »
 :-\

King Kamali being attacked at the 2007 ASC and being endorsed by PUMA lasted on the G & O for a long time. He is known in the industry. That wasn't deleted when everyone knew it wasn't true.

Show me proof that Amanda and I didn't talk about her allegations. Her and I spoke about it heavily in late Feburary. You act like you and her were SOOOO close. Face it Ron Himself, in her eyes you are a obese creepy guy with thick glasses and a camera. She seen you as a schmoe probably but she played the game and pretended to be 'cool' with you. Stop acting like the bodybuilding world would shut down forever if you weren't around. Stop trying to attach herself to her name. The whole "in a relationship with someone(Val W) at the time..." means SHIT, Ron Himself. EVERYBODY knows that guy isn't exactly the wholesome clean one woman kind of guy. BNR producer can tell you that as he was out to dinner with him about a year ago. I support ALL players but I am stating a raw fact here. She wanted to come on the show to air that shit out but we never let her for various reasons.

The best I can do is show you past phone bill records but it would lead to Jacobs as he handed her his phone when she went on her rant about "him".

Personally, I don't give a fuck. Put me in that position of power and influence I would be the same way. I know myself. I'm just stating that all you schmoes PRETEND to be sooooo soooo close to her but none of you creeps dare talk about something that I found out really hurt her.

Don't misinterpret my words. I didn't know the chick. I just had ONE conversation with her and she wanted to come on BNR and vent. Just one. Maybe if I was a schmoe who ride coattails of "the pros names" I would be pretending that her and I were dear dear freinds to.

Now go get your fuckin SHINEBOX...schmoe!  Go book another session with Bethany Howlett.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Not sure where to stand on this one...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »
yea im on the fence on this one as well. Block is very close to meltdown/permanent timeout status from getbig on this one. He's walking a very thin line there. Maybe he should have sent Ron a PM instead of posting this publicly.

But who knows. ???

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »
I bet Ron is stomping around his house right now jamming to "This Love" thinking how to get Block back for this one.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 01:45:03 AM »
I bet Ron is stomping around his house right now jamming to "This Love" thinking how to get Block back for this one.

I'd bet he's sleeping right now. Its 2am for christ sakes.  ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 03:17:54 AM »
I'd bet he's sleeping right now. Its 2am for christ sakes.  ::)

The babes can't hug you if you're sleeping dog.