Author Topic: WHAT'S THE SENTENCE FOR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE?  (Read 7013 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
WHAT'S THE SENTENCE FOR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE?
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:21:43 AM »
Last weekend some skateboarders egged my house because I yelled at them for skating right in front of my house.  I am fucking pissed and want to beat the shit out of each of them.  I've been looking for them over the past few days but have yet to see them.

What is really pissing me off is the attitude of some people that say shit like "It's just kids being kids"  Fuck that.  These kids cost me a few hundred for hiring some power washers to come and clean my place.

I saw the local sheriff last night when I was walking down the street at dusk with a baseball bat in my hands.  We spoke about this and he said he's had complaints from other people about skateboarders.  I told him how pissed off I was and he pretty much shrugged and gave me the same bullshit line "That it's kids just being kids".

My main concern is that if I do catch these kids that I'll go a little too crazy and really fuck them up.  Remember that scene from American History X where he made the guy bite the curb and then stomped on his head?  That's what I want to do to them.

I don't know where these shits live but I want to find out and have their parents pay me back the money I spent.  Chances are the parents are useless and won't do a thing to discipline their kids. 

The cop warned me that the kids these days will press charges if I hurt them even though they deserved it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?  I can't let these fuckers get away with it, but I also don't need to go to jail for this.

The anger in me has been getting worst and worst and I'm pretty much ready to snap one of these little bastards head off. 

Somehow I'm just supposed to let this slide but I can't

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: WHAT'S THE SENTENCE FOR EGGING SOMEONE'S HOUSE?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
meltdown

ps. i'd love to throw eggs at your house even though i dont skate  :D
Z

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 08:23:51 AM »
meltdown

ps. i'd love to throw eggs at your house even though i dont skate  :D

What would you do if this happened to you?  Would you just laugh it off and turn away?  IF so then your a big pussy.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
What would you do if this happened to you?  Would you just laugh it off and turn away?  IF so then your a big pussy.

i would shout "you owe me some bacon" like arnold did when he was egged

Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »

do the same as they did to you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »

I don't know where they live and looking to find out.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 08:27:20 AM »

whatabout turning the other cheek ?
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »
So egg them back "THEM" being the operative word.  If you don't do that then if you know a certain area they "grind", grease that shit up real good so they slip and break something.  The areas will probably be easy to spot.  On curbs they usually wax where they grind. 
Squishy face retard

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »

well, based on all the things i've done "just being a kid", I'm sure I've got it coming  :-\
just not good enough

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »
If you find out who the kids are, file a formal complaint with the police and press charges.  They would be charged with criminal mischief or vandalism, and the judge would most likely order their parents to pay restitution to you for your costs and time, along with sentencing the kids to community service hours and possibly a fine. 

The Sheriff you talked to is just being a lazy ass and doesn't want to investigate, but if you know who the kids are, he can't stop you from pressing charges. 

You could also file a civil suit against the parents if you wanted to.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 08:30:32 AM »
mon_of_steele,

Lay low and be quiet about it.  Learn everything you can about them.  They'll be hanging around in 2 weeks like nothign happened, so you identify then when you see them.  Hide.  Follow them home.  Get their addresses.

Post their addresses here.   We'll get their parents' names, job location, etc.   Snap a few cell phone pics of the kdis too.  Then set us loose on it.  Imagine how mortificied their parents will be when photochops of their a-hole kids start arriving in their co-workers E-mailboxes.

Getbig is all about justice.  You have been done a great injustice.  You just snap some pics and get their addresses, and let the wonderful people here help you repay them.  When little johnny comes home from egging to an ass-whooping from a mortified dad, you'll have your payback.  Heck, that's just one idea... I'm sure there are many more.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 08:30:48 AM »
Mon I think you should shoot them full of holes like that fat kid in your avatar  ;D

Recipe for revenge:

1.  Hunt the bastard twinks down
2.  Kill them however you see fit.
3.  Stuff them in a car trunk (cut them up so they'll fit properly)
4.  Drive car into the desert.
5.  Set car on fire.

I've given this advice to a nice couple in Nevada, I'm pretty sure they made a clean getaway

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:06 AM »
If you find out who the kids are, file a formal complaint with the police and press charges.  They would be charged with criminal mischief or vandalism, and the judge would most likely order their parents to pay restitution to you for your costs and time, along with sentencing the kids to community service hours and possibly a fine. 

The Sheriff you talked to is just being a lazy ass and doesn't want to investigate, but if you know who the kids are, he can't stop you from pressing charges. 

::)

Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »
I don't know where they live and looking to find out.

do some detective work and find out. and launch a counter attack.

but give em 2x what they did to you.

provoke em to attack your house again....install a camera and videotape the pigs if they try to do it again.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 08:31:43 AM »
do some detective work and find out. and launch a counter attack.

but give em 2x what they did to you.

provoke em to attack your house again....install a camera and videotape the pigs if they try to do it again.

::)
Z

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 08:33:12 AM »

Oh, for fuk's sake. Egging a house is part of growing up. Just up and clean your house and don't make a big deal of it. If you do, you'll just become the neighbourhood target.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »
Oh, for fuk's sake. Egging a house is part of growing up. Just up and clean your house and don't make a big deal of it. If you do, you'll just become the neighbourhood target.
Yeah until you have to shell out money for paint.

Another thing that REALLY pisses people off....flaming bags of shit on their porch.  You might want to try that.
Squishy face retard

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 08:35:51 AM »

goatboy sounds like he is 78 years old.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »
Yeah until you have to shell out money for paint.

Another thing that REALLY pisses people off....flaming bags of shit on their porch.  You might want to try that.
Reread my post.  :D

/and get off my lawn!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 08:40:33 AM »
The cop warned me that the kids these days will press charges if I hurt them even though they deserved it.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? 

If it happens again, you have to say that you or you're wife were close by out of view, and an egg hit her in the face almost blinding her.  That is assault.
Most are all show no go!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 08:42:55 AM »
mon_of_steele,

Lay low and be quiet about it.  Learn everything you can about them.  They'll be hanging around in 2 weeks like nothign happened, so you identify then when you see them.  Hide.  Follow them home.  Get their addresses.

Post their addresses here.   We'll get their parents' names, job location, etc.   Snap a few cell phone pics of the kdis too.  Then set us loose on it.  Imagine how mortificied their parents will be when photochops of their a-hole kids start arriving in their co-workers E-mailboxes.

Getbig is all about justice.  You have been done a great injustice.  You just snap some pics and get their addresses, and let the wonderful people here help you repay them.  When little johnny comes home from egging to an ass-whooping from a mortified dad, you'll have your payback.  Heck, that's just one idea... I'm sure there are many more.

I'm going to take pics for sure.  I want to humiliate these kids and their families.  But parents these days are such lazy assholes that don't give a shit about their kids.  That's why today's generation are  a bunch of asswipes.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 08:43:54 AM »

If it happens again, you have to say that you or you're wife were close by out of view, and an egg hit her in the face almost blinding her.  That is assault.
Well, ya gotta get perspective, here. These are kids and you are the adult. You give them a pass for all the shit you did when you were their age. You know, the stuff you should have served time for.... ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »
goatboy sounds like he is 78 years old.

mon of steel asked a question, I answered it.

Truthfully, I would prefer to handle a situation like this the way it used to be done until all the bullshit PC laws came about...  smack the kid around a bit if you can catch him.  It used to be as long as you didn't overdo it and cause injury, people wouln't say shit because you were justified and the kid needed to be taught a lesson.  These days, you'll be arrested if you try that, so filing charges is all that's left.
Ron: "I am lazy."

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 08:45:14 AM »

That's what the sheriff told me. If it happens again call the phone number if they break a window call 911.  I guess if a window doesn't break then it's not an emergency?  So if there ever is a next time I'll break a window myself.  
Talking about this makes my blood boil.  These little shit bags have no idea wha they fucked with.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 08:45:27 AM »
Couple of weeks some gays had a party in the building complex we have our apartment, comming 04:00 a clock they were still partying hard standing outside shouting.
threw some eggs at them, sorted.

Btw: it was after the gaypride parade, and i'm sorry if i sound like a prick but i was so fucking tired and so angry.
i say go for it when you see them don't hurt them but throw some eggs at them too, it's liberating.