Author Topic: If Bodybuilding is NOT a sport......  (Read 8517 times)

RZA

• Getbig IV
Re: If Bodybuilding is NOT a sport......
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2008, 04:56:36 AM »
 I have so much respect for bodybuilders.  PRO-Bodybuilding is expensive and ridiculous.  I also think it involves talent because it's all about figuring out how to maximize your best features but also bring up your bad parts.  The diet has to be right.  The conditioning has to be planned right.  Most of all the drugs need to be done right or you end up like (kamali).  I think its the most pathetic, riskful, and un-rewarding sport there is known to man.

Fixed

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2008, 05:48:48 AM »
 I have so much respect for bodybuilders.  Bodybuilding is expensive and difficult.  I also think it involves talent because it's all about figuring out how to maximize your best features but also bring up your bad parts.  The diet has to be right.  The conditioning has to be planned right.  Even the drugs need to be done right or you end up like (kamali).  I think its the most unique, riskful, but rewarding sport there is known to man.

are you a 'sponsor' ?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2008, 05:54:39 AM »
 I have so much disdain for bodybuilders.  Pro-Bodybuilding is expensive and ridiculous.  I also think it involves suicidal tendencies because it's all about figuring out how to bring your body to abnormal proportions.  The diet has to be absurd.  The conditioning has to be life threatening.  Most of all the drugs need to be done in massive amounts.  I think its the most pathetic, riskful, still un-rewarding "sport" (LMFAO) there is known to man.

Sorry, re-fixed.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2008, 07:59:03 AM »
Bodybuilding is one of the most ancient sports and a lifestyle.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2008, 08:16:24 AM »
is looking in a mirror a sport?

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »
ESPN is just entertainment for drunks and people with low IQ's. Have you ever sat thru one of their shows in the past 3 to 4 years? It's just awful. They try too hard....half the time the anchors are making stupid jokes that aren't funny. Some are just obnoxious (like that black dude with the lazy eye).

I couldn't care less what ESPN thinks is a sport. Shit, they televise the fucking Spelling Bee for chrissake! Fuck, even Poker, something drunks do to pass the time..... ::)

ESPN is located here in CT.

The local and NY media refers to it as "Connecticut Clown College".

The Coach

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »
Bodybuilding is one of the most ancient sports and a lifestyle.

Explain.

The Coach

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
It's a sport where you don't have to be an athlete to compete,just like : baseball

PS:Hope this help :)                             

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
Explain.

should i explain to you? You dont seem to understand much do you? ever seen ancient statues? no.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »
Shut up Earl, it is not. I've been telling you this for years!!

and i've been bringing the facts for years 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
Hi Earl. Nice gimmick.

That definition is out dated. If we went by the definition you (Earl) throw out there, fucking, shitting and spitting would be sport as well.

i have no gimmicks

the definition is not outdated, show me a more recent one and none of the stuff you listed are competitions :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2008, 04:18:16 PM »
I'm not Earl, I don't even know who that is so shut your cock holster!

and i don't know you, but you seem smart :)

E
E

The Coach

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »
should i explain to you? You dont seem to understand much do you? ever seen ancient statues? no.

You mean the athletes? I don't think the intention was bodybuilding.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
Then,

Hunting is most definitely not a sport...

What say you?

hunting.... for MEN?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »
Hunting is not a sport either.  I don't how much of a sport it is when you can hide in trees and shoot an unsuspecting animal from almost a mile away. Want to make hunting a sport.  Hide in a tree and when the bear walks by, jump on his back and kick his ass and then kill him with your bare hands. 

Agree 100%.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
Hunters are cowards no doubt, insecure men that can;t beat up women anymore so they pick on defensless animals.

They are also the only group of people that have special legislative protection above your average citizen...If you protest a hunt you can be put in jail under the Hunter Harrasement law.

Amazing how republicans wants less govenment and laws and are against special treatment for certain people, but they passed this law without blinking an eye. The gun lobby is very powerful and very dangerous.

Hopefully Obama will get rid of this kind of special interest protection.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »
Hunting is not a sport either.  I don't how much of a sport it is when you can hide in trees and shoot an unsuspecting animal from almost a mile away. Want to make hunting a sport.  Hide in a tree and when the bear walks by, jump on his back and kick his ass and then kill him with your bare hands. 
hunting is not a sport at all, but there is most likely only 1-2 people on this site that are capable of making a shot from anywhere near a mile.

bench

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »
Hunters are cowards no doubt, insecure men that can;t beat up women anymore so they pick on defensless animals.

They are also the only group of people that have special legislative protection above your average citizen...If you protest a hunt you can be put in jail under the Hunter Harrasement law.

Amazing how republicans wants less govenment and laws and are against special treatment for certain people, but they passed this law without blinking an eye. The gun lobby is very powerful and very dangerous.

Hopefully Obama will get rid of this kind of special interest protection.

Not to sound nutty, but as someone from a non hunting place I find it all strange. So I can go down the street and kill a deer, but if I whip out a gun and pop a dog I will go to jail? I could kill a caribou but if I kill a horse I go to jail? Killing rabbits is legal yes? But prison awaits if I kill a cat? Some animals you can kill for "fun" others will get you jail time. So like what's the deal is killing animals for sport wrong or right.

And I agree hunting is no sport, just some bloodthirsty folks out to kill.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »
Not to sound nutty, but as someone from a non hunting place I find it all strange. So I can go down the street and kill a deer, but if I whip out a gun and pop a dog I will go to jail? I could kill a caribou but if I kill a horse I go to jail? Killing rabbits is legal yes? But prison awaits if I kill a cat? Some animals you can kill for "fun" others will get you jail time. So like what's the deal is killing animals for sport wrong or right.

Do what i do, kill homeless people.
No doubt about it...

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »
bodybuilding is bodybuilding...don't care what its called

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2008, 10:20:17 PM »

don't take this wrong because i don't hunt either, i do kill a shit ton of hogs though because Texas is being over run by the nasty bastards.

look at the type of animals you just described. you are comparing wild vs domesticated, and here in Texas if you kill a horse it is not animal cruelty anymore, it is now criminal mischief and the penalty depends on the $ value of the horse. i found this out the about 7 months ago when we arrested a juvenile for killing a 2 week old horse with a pellet gun.

bench

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2008, 07:26:55 AM »
has the thread starter posted again?  he is active here everyday, but never posts.  ????

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2008, 07:39:43 AM »
has the thread starter posted again?  he is active here everyday, but never posts.  ????

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2008, 08:05:25 AM »
Then,

Hunting is most definitely not a sport...

What say you?

If you compare it with Hunting, yes is a sport.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2008, 08:16:51 AM »
ALL of the sports you referred to use roids.

Remember, ESPN, the "Sports Network" regularly (and pathetically) features Poker championships and crosswords championships. 

You have a point, sadly mainstream that follows poker and all that stuff on ESPN believe theres a competition going on and that it takes some kind of "skills" to actually win those "championships"...

BB doesnt have that effect (dont ask i dont know why).