Author Topic: What no new poll gallup poll posting  (Read 2676 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What no new poll gallup poll posting
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 09:14:16 PM »
LOL its fairly clear from your posts, and the way you chose not to not address the "factual"(your word) statements
Is this my membership invitation into retardville of psycholand?  It must be.  I actually do think Obama can do wrong.  I don't agree with everything Obama stands for.  If I did he'd look more like Ron Paul.  For me to say, you know, I have a few issues with Obama, I must not vote for him, gee how about I'll go for 4 more years of the psychocrap we just went through.  Fantasitc, I'll do it!   ::)  yup, this must be my application to retardville, thanks but no thanks Tony

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »
Is this my membership invitation into retardville of psycholand?  It must be.  I actually do think Obama can do wrong.  I don't agree with everything Obama stands for.  If I did he'd look more like Ron Paul.  For me to say, you know, I have a few issues with Obama, I must not vote for him, gee how about I'll go for 4 more years of the psychocrap we just went through.  Fantasitc, I'll do it!   ::)  yup, this must be my application to retardville, thanks but no thanks Tony
sigh ahh yes Ron Paul what might have been...lets stop with the babbling shall we what makes you believe that mccain will be another 4 years of the same??? what makes you think that obama will be better than what mccain will offer???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 09:59:30 PM »
sigh ahh yes Ron Paul what might have been...lets stop with the babbling shall we what makes you believe that McCain will be another 4 years of the same??? what makes you think that obama will be better than what McCain will offer???
gee, what makes me think ::)  You can't possibly be serious...  I'm suppost to launch down a list because you haven't been paying attention for 8 years?  Oh you'll find a few times where McCain yodeled tisk tisk at Bush,... when he was politicking and wanted something!  pretty easy to spot when within a short time of said critical statements, McCain gives Bush high accolades.  I've watched this stuff day by day.  It's just fucking absurd for you to ask what makes me think Obama won't be OBushama ::)

oh and there was nothing in my reply that I wasn't deadly serious about so fuck you on the babbling comment.  So sorry I didn't match your attempt at depicting me as an Obama worshiper gay for the man or whatever.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »
gee, what makes me think ::)  You can't possibly be serious...  I'm suppost to launch down a list because you haven't been paying attention for 8 years?  Oh you'll find a few times where McCain yodeled tisk tisk at Bush,... when he was politicking and wanted something!  pretty easy to spot when within a short time of said critical statements, McCain gives Bush high accolades.  I've watched this stuff day by day.  It's just fucking absurd for you to ask what makes me think Obama won't be OBushama ::)
LOL GOOD LORD MAN dont you ever address an issue, first off i never said why obama would or would not be bush. I asked what makes you think that McCain would be 4 more years of the same? so what mccain gave bush accolades bush had one of the toughest runs at the presidency that this country has seen im sure you would have done much better. Again what makes you think what obama offers is any better than mccain?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »
LOL GOOD LORD MAN dont you ever address an issue, first off i never said why obama would or would not be bush. I asked what makes you think that McCain would be 4 more years of the same? so what mccain gave bush accolades bush had one of the toughest runs at the presidency that this country has seen im sure you would have done much better. Again what makes you think what obama offers is any better than mccain?
WTF >:(  Before I go any further, let's address your bullshit...  We're talking about what I think and you said: "what makes you believe that McCain will be another 4 years of the same??? what makes you think that obama will be better than what McCain will offer " THEN YOU FRACKING SAY, "first off I never said why Obama would or would not be bush"  ::) no you asked me what makes me think and then bitched that you never asked the question. lol.  The subject was established in both what I said prior and more importantly your prior sentence to the question of Obama, not shocking that I went there. ::) 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
WTF >:(  Before I go any further, let's address your bullshit...  We're talking about what I think and you said: "what makes you believe that McCain will be another 4 years of the same??? what makes you think that obama will be better than what McCain will offer " THEN YOU FRACKING SAY, "first off I never said why Obama would or would not be bush"  ::) no you asked me what makes me think and then bitched that you never asked the question. lol.  The subject was established in both what I said prior and more importantly your prior sentence to the question of Obama, not shocking that I went there. ::) 
sigh you said i asked why i think obama wont be another bush
It's just fucking absurd for you to ask what makes me think Obama won't be OBushama ::)

thats what i got from that anyways

i never asked what makes you think obama wont be another bush but for sake of saving time and energy lets say your right and leave it at that

AGAIN what makes you think that mccain will be another 4 years of the same?
what makes you think what obama offers is better than mccain?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 02:23:51 AM »
sigh you said i asked why i think obama wont be another bush
thats what i got from that anyways

i never asked what makes you think obama wont be another bush but for sake of saving time and energy lets say your right and leave it at that

AGAIN what makes you think that mccain will be another 4 years of the same?
what makes you think what obama offers is better than mccain?

Are you looking for the full fucking rehersal, 1 point, 2 point... what?  ::)  How fucking retarded, If I answer your first question to whatever your satisfaction is, doesn't that answer satisfy the second?  No shit huh ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 06:31:58 AM »
This is what u get...no facts just bullshit. Nobody here can tell u why Obama will be better...they attack Bush instead. Obama has no record anyway so who knows what he'll do.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 06:52:15 AM »
This is what u get...no facts just bullshit. Nobody here can tell u why Obama will be better...they attack Bush instead. Obama has no record anyway so who knows what he'll do.
To be honest, It's might as well be all I give a fuck about right now but you're wrong, there are several things I like about Obama and have backed at various time in various threads so that's kinda unfair.  But If I have to say what my number one issue is, it's any direction other than the one we're on.  So yea, when that's my main beef, I'll be talking about McBush.  That's a lot of people's beef and whether you like it or not there's a much better chance we keep the course under McCain and you and everyone else knows it.  There's a much better chance that we take a different path with Obama.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 07:14:43 AM »
Oh we're going to take a different path all right..higher taxes, more government spending, more government meddling, more pandering to enemies, which in turn cause more wars...now or in the future. More business's fleeing overseas....yeah great.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 08:13:51 AM »
Are you looking for the full fucking rehersal, 1 point, 2 point... what?  ::)  How fucking retarded, If I answer your first question to whatever your satisfaction is, doesn't that answer satisfy the second?  No shit huh ::)
No it doesnt it may have some overlap but no it wouldnt, most ppl just run around spouting off at the mouth and i have to admit the way you keep dodging th questions makes you look like one of those ppl.

so this is what you get from a mod on a political board huh? no substance, no debate, just a bunch of personal attacks laced with curses and eye rolls.

Again what makes you think that mccain will be 4 more years of the same?
what makes you think that what obama has to offer is better than mccain?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 09:00:52 AM »
Simple questions that I'd like simply answers to. McCain has a record of being pretty damm moderate...he's neither a NEOCON nor a CON for that matter. I would have prefered Romney so I'm not a McCain fan...atleast his policies. I admire him and all he's done for this country. What exactly has Obama done....what are his qualifications. He has a limited record...FACT. He has questionable relationships with people who don't like this country...FACT. He's going to raise taxes....he's not pulling out of Iraq....debate the points.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »
McCain - neither a NEOCON nor a CON for that matter.

He's echoed most neocon positions in the last 6 months, which went against his very cool independent record as a senator.  That's why he's getting all the flipflop accusations - he's trying to apepal to the Bush base for their $ because obama is grabbing all the independet donor $.

Since you say he's not a neocon, can you please list the current positions of his that differ from Bush?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 09:13:58 AM »
Ah no I'd like answers to my questions first. He differs on Global Warming for one....I'm not here to defend McCain...I'm trying to find out what exactly the hope and change BS from Obama really means...looks like the same old Liberal spend and tax crap to me.
L