Author Topic: Beware of blonde haired, blue eyed terrorists  (Read 908 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Beware of blonde haired, blue eyed terrorists
« on: June 25, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Beware of blonde haired, blue eyed terrorists
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »
Guess they have runned out of ideas, anyone who believes that a 12-year old kid from a REAL country is going to perform a terrorist attack needs a brain transplant or needs to consider themselves as double-counter-terrorist who is not even aware of the fact that he/she is part of the al-qaida and should kill themselves for the sake of patriotism.

I cant believe that someone actually wrote this:

In addition, an article from the London Telegraph today relates that police in Yorkshire have identified a 12 year old blonde haired schoolboy as an Al Qaeda extremist after he sent links to beheading videos posted on the internet to his classmates.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:27:55 AM »
I don't even have to read it.  I don't know what it is beyond the title.   I do know I've told you guys this was coming over and over.  YOU have been the point from day one...  not Osama bin-still CIA Laden, not "Al Qaeda"  YOU!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:32:30 AM »
I probably got bumped higher on the watch list for changing screen names from Berserker to Hugo.  Sounds funny but nope, I wouldn't doubt the absurdity for a second.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 03:43:56 AM »
I do know I've told you guys this was coming over and over.  YOU have been the point from day one... 

Exactly. And this is not a UK thing, it's happened in the US. The secret service hauled some 12 yr old girl out of school for something she wrote on her myspace page...and that's just one time I recall reading about.

But as far as blond blue eyed terrorists - won't be the first time really would it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:01:06 AM »
Exactly. And this is not a UK thing, it's happened in the US. The secret service hauled some 12 yr old girl out of school for something she wrote on her myspace page...and that's just one time I recall reading about.

But as far as blond blue eyed terrorists - won't be the first time really would it.
nope, not the first, not the last but this isn't about them, it's about you, I guanatee it :)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »
How many times have we seen people giving out links to some beheading video? It happens in chatrooms, and forums....You think they have a big enough terrorist camp for every single person that has a "unatural" interest in terrorist themes, and ones that look at and forward beheading videos?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »
How many times have we seen people giving out links to some beheading video? It happens in chatrooms, and forums....You think they have a big enough terrorist camp for every single person that has a "unatural" interest in terrorist themes, and ones that look at and forward beheading videos?
Michael Savage had them front page for years, and for all I know they're still there.  I made the mistake of following the link from his webpage.  I wish I never watched that crap.  Savage is a Terrorist :D  Well it terrorized me anyway ;D  nasty wrong act.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »
Just the thought of a televised beheading is very upsetting to me, much less view one...It will be posted on this forum for instance, and i think, should i look? Ive seen some pretty messed up stuff thats bothered me already, so i refrain...I was seriously bothered by the movie, Hostel, and have not watched any of the sequals...

The younger generation, notably teenagers seem to view the violent things seen on the internet as entertainment...I have rented the new Rambo movie, and will probably shriek at the amount of violence in it, but damn, gotta see it...Its just a movie right?

What the problem i think is for a lot of people is they do not understand violence shown on the internet is very real...They do not understand the mind of the killers, or the ones being killed....Since they do not understand it and see it not a part of their world, in their daily lives, it is not real...The thought of people viewing having no compassion is a travesty and a bad sign of our future....The Arnold movie, The Running Man, glorifies violent deaths for the guilty....That movie was set in the future...Well that future is here, and a mouseclick away...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »
Just the thought of a televised beheading is very upsetting to me, much less view one...It will be posted on this forum for instance, and i think, should i look? Ive seen some pretty messed up stuff thats bothered me already, so i refrain...I was seriously bothered by the movie, Hostel, and have not watched any of the sequals...

The younger generation, notably teenagers seem to view the violent things seen on the internet as entertainment...I have rented the new Rambo movie, and will probably shriek at the amount of violence in it, but damn, gotta see it...Its just a movie right?

What the problem i think is for a lot of people is they do not understand violence shown on the internet is very real...They do not understand the mind of the killers, or the ones being killed....Since they do not understand it and see it not a part of their world, in their daily lives, it is not real...The thought of people viewing having no compassion is a travesty and a bad sign of our future....The Arnold movie, The Running Man, glorifies violent deaths for the guilty....That movie was set in the future...Well that future is here, and a mouseclick away...

yea, don't do it, you'll regret it.  I wish I never saw them, I couldn't get it out of my head for weeks.  And posting the vids on this forum is an automatic ban.  I don't care.  Ron said that was a no go and I'm in full agreement.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
What really really really really freaked me out for a long time was seeing this display of um... Human artifacts from Buchenwald Concentration Camp.  Still really freaks me out.  :P

Humans are capable of some fucked up shit...  :-\
S