Author Topic: running a temp while on  (Read 884 times)

blowitup

• Getbig II
running a temp while on
« on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
hey guys:
i just started once again running 1g of e for 16 weeks with 40mgs a dayof d-bol for the first 4 weeks
since i started (last week) i have been running a higer temp, have felt like total shit and sweat like a guy ALL THE TIME-now given it is the summer, and I'm a decent sized guy (6'1 275lbs at 11%) but it's getting out of control-I have run other compounds but never this much test-any ideas? the gear is the same that I have run in the past(axio) and have had no problems-has this gone on with any of you before-if so what do you think it is?
thanks

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: running a temp while on
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:52:55 AM »
test flu....

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »
yep test flu, it will pass.

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »
nothing to be concerned about then? I appreciate your input

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 01:30:28 AM »
Im on a G a week and I sweet prob up to 2-4 pounds a day.
Also on DB you might get headaches with the heat if your in it all day.
Do you sweet at night as well durring sleep?

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
right now my ac is set at 62 so that has helped out a lot-at night i have a huge fan going which keeps me cool-hopefully it will pass through my system in the next few days

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »
I think it is normal to sweat more when on, but your temp should be normal. You are either sick or dealing with test flu. Test flu is nothing really to worry about and it should pass in a few days. The last bout of test flu I dealt with lasted for about a week, and I was front loading with prop. I had a horrible body ache and a fever so you should be feeling better soon. Make sure you get your rest, plenty of fluids, take your vitamins, and eat well. Your immune system can run low when on cycle so make sure you take care of your self.  Let me know how your doing. Take care.