Author Topic: John Edwards  (Read 2697 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
John Edwards
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:17:11 AM »

Ozark/Eldon:   Dop, dop, dop, dop, dop, dop, dop, a thread about John Edwards? dop, dop, dop, or Johnny as we call him dop, dop, dop, is there a picture? dop, dop, dop, Yes!  There is, there is dop, dop, dop we love his hair dop, dop, dop, we are a little wet.

WHAT!  Decker supports him? dop, dop, dop, NOT OUR JOHNNYCAKES! dop, dop, dop, LEAVE JOHNNYCAKES’ HAIR ALONE dop, dop, dop, decker is a HYPOCRITE! dop, dop, dop...SAVE MY PRECIOUS dop, dop, dop...

Let’s get him dop, dop, dop, death by a thousand links dop, dop, dop…..

________________________ ________________________ _____________
Lennon imagined all the people lived in peace and I imagine the twisted rantings of Ozark/Eldon’s lunatic mind.

But this is a political board so here it goes:

10/04/2002 Bush released a doctored summary of the 10/01/2002 Estimate of Iraq’s threat to the US.  The report is changed by Bush to portray Iraq’s threat to the US as immediate requiring instant action.  Major Fraud.

Edwards reads the fraudulent Summary and votes to give Bush the authority to use force against Iraq if necessary.

Bush misuses that authority by ordering an attack against a nation that did not, could not, and was not about to attack the US or an Ally.

Decker does not support any of that.  He stands with Russ Feingold on the matter.

11/13/2005 Edwards writes a column stating: “I was wrong.”

“Almost three years ago we went into Iraq to remove what we were told -- and what many of us believed and argued -- was a threat to America. … The intelligence was deeply flawed and, in some cases, manipulated to fit a political agenda.

Decker supports Edwards’s decision to recant his vote b/c of Bush’s evidentiary fraud perpetrated on the Congress and the American people.

Bush’s fraud killed Edwards’s consent.  Edwards is now Anti-War.

2007—Edwards runs for president.  He is anti-war and has a superior universal healthcare plan so Decker supports him for president.

Looks pretty good for me so far.  So far.

....Till Ozark/Eldon cracks up.

12/31/2007  Decker answers a simpering conciliatory PM from Ozark.  Decker mentions he is supporting Edwards to Ozark and no one else at GetBig.  Soon after, Eldon posts a thread calling Decker a hypocrite for his support of Edwards.  Ozark/Eldon posts a similar thread a few months later.  Ozark/Eldon whines about my hypocrisy. 

What’s a guy to do?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: John Edwards
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:21:41 AM »
I don't even get why it's issue.  We all know that the info they were briefed with was cooked up bullshit from Neocon Inc.  So really it's a guess, how would they have voted without the BS briefing.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:25:58 AM »
I don't even get why it's issue.  We all know that the info they were briefed with was cooked up bullshit from Neocon Inc.  So really it's a guess, how would they have voted without the BS briefing.
I know.  But this psycho keeps making threads about me.  So I have some fun.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 07:33:58 AM »
LOL

Hello Hypocrite    :o   :o   :o   :o

John Edwards admits he did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee."

The report contained over 10 pages of doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
But Edwards never knew this, as he was too busy or too lazy to read it

John Edwards was on the Intelligence Committee, it was his job to read the reports !

John Edwards voted for the War

John Edwards own words   " I voted for the War "    http://www.johnedwards.com/issues/iraq/20071003-radio-address/

Hypocrite Decker talks shit on our troops for going to Iraq,  suggesting they should all disobey their orders and not go ( meaning severe  consequences, including  court Marshal,  losing their job, and losing their income to provide for their family

Yet Hypocrite Decker supported a man that helped send the troops to Iraq !!

iit's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there.

Keep squiring you pathetic  hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 07:38:49 AM »

John Edwards admits  did not read the classified report ...
And how is that relevant to me you psychopathic bastard?  I see you're Eldon today.

Hypocrite Decker talks shit on our troops for going to Iraq,  suggesting they should all disobey their orders and not go ( meaning severe  consequences, including  court Marsha,  losing  their job, losing their income to provode for their family

That's right Gollum.  If the reason for war is false, then the killings are murder.  Each individual soldier has to decide whether to further the crime and just follow orders or stop it.

Which part of this don't you understand?  I believe I'm addressing the Eldon part of your fractured mind.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 07:39:42 AM »
Hey Hypocrite,

Come on hypocrite,   please enlighten us all as to how You could be such a pathetic hypocrite in trashing the troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting your man-crush John Edwards, who helped send them their  !

You are pathetic   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 07:45:49 AM »
Hey Hypocrite,

Come on hypocrite,   please enlighten us all as to how You could be such a pathetic hypocrite in trashing the troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting your man-crush John Edwards, who helped send them their  !

You are pathetic   :o   :o   :o
Wow.  Great point for the 1000th time.  You are the typical rightwing blowhard.  You have something explained to you in a concise manner and it goes right over your head and you fall back on your prejudice.

I grow weary of schooling you.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:15 AM »
Just answer the question hypocrite    :o

Question :

Please tell us more about how you justify talking trash on our troops for not disobeying orders and going to Iraq  and yet at the same time, you supported a man that voted for the War, that helped send them to Iraq,  yet He did not even read the Intelligence reports, and He was on the Intelligence committee !

You are a pathetic hypocrite   :o   :o   :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
I wonder, is Decker willing to offer these servicemen jobs after they get court marshaled and dishonorably discharged for refusing to go to Iraq like he wants them to? Anything short of no only affirms his hypocrisy.

What kind of anti-war dipshit rallies behind a guy who voted for the Iraq war.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
Just answer the question hypocrite    :o

Question :

Please tell us more about how you justify talking trash on our troops for not disobeying orders and going to Iraq  and yet at the same time, you supported a man that voted for the War, that helped send them to Iraq,  yet He did not even read the Intelligence reports, and He was on the Intelligence committee !

TwoFace, what part of "I didn't support Edwards's decision or vote in 2002" don't you understand?

Thank god he came around in 2005 to speak about the blatant criminality of the Bush administration and its illegal, murderous attack of Iraq.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 07:59:15 AM »
I wonder, is Decker willing to offer these servicemen jobs after they get court marshaled and dishonorably discharged for refusing to go to Iraq like he wants them to? Anything short of no only affirms his hypocrisy.

What kind of anti-war dipshit rallies behind a guy who voted for the Iraq war.
I guess you've never heard of or understood the concept of 'personal responsiblity'?

Why should I do anything for the troops that furthers the crime perpetrated by Bush?

Apparently you can't or won't read my posts either.  Oh you're great at calling me names...but that's all you do with your limited capacity.

You really do disservice to this forum.  Isn't there some other subforum you can go to and type out your pussy name calling?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 08:02:08 AM »
Edwards is a dick and was ever a dick.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 08:04:02 AM »
I guess you've never heard of or understood the concept of 'personal responsiblity'?

Why should I do anything for the troops that furthers the crime perpetrated by Bush?

Apparently you can't or won't read my posts either.  Oh you're great at calling me names...but that's all you do with your limited capacity.

You really do disservice to this forum.  Isn't there some other subforum you can go to and type out your pussy name calling?

I go where the wind takes me.

So you don't want to take any responsibility for these guys after they listen to your advice and refuse to go to Iraq, but you seem to be ok with them getting court marshaled and dishonorably discharged. I thought you were a douche bag before, but this really takes the cake.

And let's be honest, what service do you do here? All I see is perpetual whining from you, retarded threads calling for the prosecution of Bush for murder, and other anti-War bullshit. It's a political forum, not your personal crying grounds.

That being said, a hypocrite is a hypocrite is a hypocrite. And you're a hypocrite. As far as I'm concerned, Edwards is just as responsible for those 4,000 deaths as Bush. He signed off on sending those guys there without reading anything. He had no qualms about it because his life wasn't affected. He can still afford his $400 haircuts regardless. And you'll still be a douche, regardless.  :D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 08:17:29 AM »

I go where the wind takes me.
forgive me if I seem harsh.  I'm changing jobs and drinking too much coffee/
So you don't want to take any responsibility for these guys after they listen to your advice and refuse to go to Iraq, but you seem to be ok with them getting court marshaled and dishonorably discharged. I thought you were a douche bag before, but this really takes the cake.
Pointing out the obvious dubious nature of their duty in Iraq does not bind me to nanny them.  They are adults.  They were innocent third party's to what is essentially Bush's crime.

Explain to me oh Berzerk Fury, if the reason for attacking Iraq is fraudulent, then why should the killing of Iraqi citizens continue?  Really, explain this to me b/c I'm at a fucking loss.

And let's be honest, what service do you do here? All I see is perpetual whining from you, retarded threads calling for the prosecution of Bush for murder, and other anti-War bullshit. It's a political forum, not your personal crying grounds.
This is a political chitchat room...nothing more.  That being said, do you always make such a glaring fool of yourself? 

BF:  "This is a political forum, why are you discussing political issues?"

How the hell do I respond to that piece of ingenuity?

That being said, a hypocrite is a hypocrite is a hypocrite. And you're a hypocrite. As far as I'm concerned, Edwards is just as responsible for those 4,000 deaths as Bush. He signed off on sending those guys there without reading anything. He had no qualms about it because his life wasn't affected. He can still afford his $400 haircuts regardless. And you'll still be a douche, regardless.  :D
Glad to see you met the requirements of your M/O for debating.  You repeat an irrelevant charge and call me a douche.

Fuck you.

So Bush's fraudulent evidence, my opposition to Edwards's vote, Edwards's change of heart all mean nothing to you.

Once a person has been fraudulently suckered, like Edwards was by Bush, they are doomed for eternity.

Again, fuck you.

Christ, if I didn't know better, I'd say you are part of the Ozark/Eldon personality.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 08:19:55 AM »
MELTDOWN. I didn't bother reading much of your post but I did see a spattering of "Fuck you" in there. I can only assume that you're smashing your keyboard, probably crying over the fact that you're a hypocrite piece of shit that couldn't care less about the troops and only wants to further his own anti-Bush agenda. You're a douche bag. Not surprising you're a lawyer. Malpractice no doubt.  ::)

You really don't even warrant a reply. You're actually thick headed enough to want the troops to be court marshaled for disobeying direct orders, yet you don't feel the need to help them out when they're dishonorably discharged because you only care about your agenda. A bigger piece of shit I haven't seen on here.  :D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 08:25:38 AM »
MELTDOWN. I didn't bother reading much of your post but I did see a spattering of "Fuck you" in there. I can only assume that you're smashing your keyboard, probably crying over the fact that you're a hypocrite piece of shit that couldn't care less about the troops and only wants to further his own anti-Bush agenda. You're a douche bag. Not surprising you're a lawyer. Malpractice no doubt.  ::)

You really don't even warrant a reply. You're actually thick headed enough to want the troops to be court marshaled for disobeying direct orders, yet you don't feel the need to help them out when they're dishonorably discharged. A bigger piece of shit I haven't seen on here.  :D
I can only conclude from the drivel typed here that either you are an independent moron/hick or you are indeed part of the Eldon/Ozark hive personality.

What nice piece of critical writing.  You really are the goods on this forum.  I mean who can argue with your gibberish.

Tool.

Truth, justice and the American way BF.  What are you a Commie?  If I didn't know better, I'd say you support Bush and his criminal war.

How do you serve the soldiers?  You give 'em freebies?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 08:32:21 AM »
I can only conclude from the drivel typed here that either you are an independent moron/hick or you are indeed part of the Eldon/Ozark hive personality.

What nice piece of critical writing.  You really are the goods on this forum.  I mean who can argue with your gibberish.

Tool.

Truth, justice and the American way BF.  What are you a Commie?  If I didn't know better, I'd say you support Bush and his criminal war.

How do you serve the soldiers?  You give 'em freebies?

Do you sleep well knowing your man crush John Edwards had a direct hand in sending 4,000 Americans off to their deaths?

The guy couldn't be bothered to read anything regarding the prospects of invasion and you still lap his nuts knowing that his vote resulted in the deaths of 4,000 soldiers. Way to go shit head! You are most definitely a lawyer!

It's pretty messed up you're asking American soldiers to spend time in jail just because you don't like George Bush. Who the fuck are you to ask that?  :D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 08:44:14 AM »
Do you sleep well knowing your man crush John Edwards had a direct hand in sending 4,000 Americans off to their deaths?

The guy couldn't be bothered to read anything regarding the prospects of invasion and you still lap his nuts knowing that his vote resulted in the deaths of 4,000 soldiers. Way to go shit head! You are most definitely a lawyer!

It's pretty messed up you're asking American soldiers to spend time in jail just because you don't like George Bush. Who the fuck are you to ask that?  :D
You are Eldon/Ozark/Berzerk Fury.  Just pick one personality and stick with it Mr. Consensus.

You use the same line of argumentation.  The same repeated slogans.  The same repeated icons.

You are one weird dude...not to mention just about the most cowardly person I've encountered here at Getbig.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »
What hypocrite Decker dreams of doing !   ;D

Keep Squirming you pathetic hypocrite  :o   :o   :o   :o