Author Topic: Do the neo-cons here think Blowback is just made up?  (Read 2000 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Do the neo-cons here think Blowback is just made up?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 10:11:36 PM »

The USSR was digested from the inside because they committed the majority of their country's resources to an arms race they couldn't win, which in turn led to their collapse. If they had been able to invest those resources in other things like their economy, the USSR would probably still be around and east Germans would still be getting shot for trying to escape.

Again, please see my earlier post just prior to this one.  8)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 07:40:23 AM »
Ur comparing our free market economy to the soviets....wow get a clue. Hey Decide.....yeah I get the Soviets are gone....but everything we did over the past 50 plus years from 45'to 91' was in reaction to what they did. Do I care about the murders and folks we supported...nope.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 08:09:53 AM »
Again, please see my earlier post just prior to this one.  8)

I'm sorry, do we operate our economy the same way the Soviets did? Oh wait, nope. I would think someone with a 160, no wait, 140, err, wasn't it 65 IQ like you would be capable of seeing that.

Pray tell, who are we in an arms race with? 

When the economy recovers after Bush leaves and you're still trying to peddle your fraudulent gas caps while trying to scam people into buying herbal supplements I'm going to have a good laugh.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 08:26:56 AM »
All this froma Canadian. I think some Canuks confuse themselves with Europeans and try and lecture us. Most of their population lives within 250 miles of our border. I talked to some Canadian AF pilots, they were taxed at close to 50%....and they dont make near what ours do. Scary.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
Ur comparing our free market economy to the soviets....wow get a clue. Hey Decide.....yeah I get the Soviets are gone....but everything we did over the past 50 plus years from 45'to 91' was in reaction to what they did. Do I care about the murders and folks we supported...nope.

Thanks for admitting this...true colours are beautiful.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »
I don't live ina fantasy world...go to combat. ur entire outlook changes. Life is cheap. We need to do everything we can to keep the wolf away from the door.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »
I'm sorry, do we operate our economy the same way the Soviets did? Oh wait, nope. I would think someone with a 160, no wait, 140, err, wasn't it 65 IQ like you would be capable of seeing that.

Which really has to make one wonder about you?

Pray tell, who are we in an arms race with? 

When one runs their economy into the ground, the means by which they do it is irrelevant.
The outcome is still the same.
w