Author Topic: Obama - Is this really true? Can anyone verify?  (Read 1014 times)

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
Obama - Is this really true? Can anyone verify?
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:46:55 AM »
Think you know who this man is?

This possible President of the United States?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father:  'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

* If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!!! We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!!  I don't care whether you a Democrat or a Conservative. We CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a President. PLEASE help spread the word!

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Obama - Is this really true? Can anyone verify?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »
I posted that I read his book 7 months ago, and that it was a backwards racist tell all book, but had some dissenters on here that did not even read it tell me otherwise. Go figure

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »
Think you know who this man is?

I know who McBush is ;)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »
Are those quotes exactly as written in his book or altered?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 11:26:38 AM »
how refreshing, honesty... Serious, fucking honesty... goddamned rare as fuck.  I don't see the problem.  If you dug into the truth hidden in every one of our minds, you'll find more than enough dirt to splay them out.  This is refreshing actually.  We see the conflict an intelligent mind goes through wedged between opposing forces.  Pretty cool insight into Obama, thanks for the post.  I feel better about supporting the man now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
Ur joking right...this guy is a prime A douchebag...its all in there. Worthless.... This guy is suuuuch a little pandering bitch..he came out of the womb preping to be President.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »
Ur joking right...this guy is a prime A douchebag...its all in there. Worthless.... This guy is suuuuch a little pandering bitch..he came out of the womb preping to be President.
You're right, I'll opt for 4 more years of McBush ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »
Thanks...glad we can count on ur vote..actually I really need to thank some of  u oons. I volunteered to work for McCain today.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »
Thanks...glad we can count on ur vote..actually I really need to thank some of  u oons. I volunteered to work for McCain today.
Ok, I'll give 3000.00 to Obama for each day you volunteer.  How many days are we talking, please be presise, if it's to much it could take me a few weeks.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »
These are the same exact non-quotes and distortions that Coach posted and which everyone laughed at after Ozmo posted the snopes refutation of every one.

At least one is not even an Obama quote at all.  It comes from the American Conservative and is a quote from a Rightie writer.

"In reality, Obama provides a disturbing test of the best-case scenario of whether America can indeed move beyond race. He inherited his father’s penetrating intelligence; was raised mostly by his loving liberal white grandparents in multiracial, laid-back Hawaii, where America’s normal race rules never applied; and received a superb private school education. And yet, at least through age 33 when he wrote Dreams from My Father, he found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against his mother’s race."

http://www.amconmag.com/2007/2007_03_12/feature.html

I'm too lazy to look up the thread, but it's on here somewhere.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 02:08:28 PM »
Oh I am...Obama is a danger to this country.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 03:39:30 PM »
i wish all americans could put country ahead of party affiliation.

clearly....some can't.

NT

What exactly do you do for America?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
What exactly do you do for America?

I bet he contributes more tax dollars than most...
S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 04:02:51 PM »
I bet he contributes more tax dollars than most...

True. The Iraq war wouldn't have been possible without his funding.  :D