Author Topic: Forget the bloated Bodybuilders THIS is what you guys should be after  (Read 3016 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Shit's of the roof, what a body, the hair the beard the chest AMAZING!!!

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!

Stark

• Getbig V

BayGBM

• Getbig V
that;s it I'm growing a beard...

You really have a beard fetish don't you?  Why?  You've made mention of it in more than one thread. 

I don't think I want to know where you are trolling for those photos.  :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
You really have a beard fetish don't you?  Why?  You've made mention of it in more than one thread. 

I don't think I want to know where you are trolling for those photos.  :-\

;D

I have tried to grow a beard before, man but it starts itching and after 2 weeks I have to just shave it off.

But seriously these dudes look good with the beard problem is it makes you look older right?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
It's only a "problem" if you have age hang-ups or otherwise think looking "older" is bad.  Which many of you seem to.  I have a beard right now and my old man loves it; I have no grey hair.  He gets miffed every time I shave it off--which I will this weekend.

Stark

• Getbig V
It's only a problem if you have age hang-ups or otherwise think looking "older" is bad.  Which many of you seem to.  I have a beard right now and my old man loves it.  He gets miffed every time I shave it off--which I will this weekend.

hmm my wife is 25 and she doesn't like me having a beard, last time I tried was after the african holiday just didn't shave and when we
were back I just let it grow, but how do you get over the itchy part? Is there some cure? I was even scrubbing my face to get the dead
skin cells off, still itchy :(

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
hmm my wife is 25 and she doesn't like me having a beard, last time I tried was after the african holiday just didn't shave and when we
were back I just let it grow, but how do you get over the itchy part? Is there some cure? I was even scrubbing my face to get the dead

You just have sensitive skin, given time you would adjust and it would no longer be itchy.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
You just made "mangoos" day ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
without a beard i look like i'm about 10 years old, so i've been rockin' the beard-o for about five years now.

You just made "mangoos" day ;D

hahaha, when i clicked this thread, i had to scroll through and see how long it took before my name came up.  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
without a beard i look like i'm about 10 years old, so i've been rockin' the beard-o for about five years now.

hahaha, when i clicked this thread, i had to scroll through and see how long it took before my name came up.  ;D

;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Does she know to keep you away from bearded men?  btw, your friend here goes to my gym... but he has a bf.  Who knows?  They may be "open minded"...  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Does she know to keep you away from bearded men?  btw, your friend here goes to my gym... but he has a bf.  Who knows?  They may be "open minded"...  :D

thats a good beard, I still try to convince her that real men have beards, we will see post some pictures so I can
prove her of the great mistake she is making.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
thats a good beard, I still try to convince her that real men have beards, we will see post some pictures so I can
prove her of the great mistake she is making.

You want me to post more pictures of shirtless bearded bears for you wife, right?  Yeah, that's it... for your wife;)

Stark

• Getbig V
You want me to post more pictures of shirtless bearded bears for you wife, right?  Yeah, that's it... for your wife;)

no only face place she is standing right beside me

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!

Stark

• Getbig V
hahah I'm out of here see you tomorrow fellas :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
hahah I'm out of here see you tomorrow fellas :)

See it just took him 11,000 posts to get to this point.  And to think we thought it was all for nothing.