Author Topic: Nasser's arrest record  (Read 4923 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Nasser's arrest record
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
Is this for real? Anyone know what really happened?

Yes, it’s real.
The man actually sells his used underwear.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »
Does anyone not feel that Mr. Nasser's unsavory legal background diminishes his bb exploits?

Care to expand on his "legal background"?

What about convicted fellons like Vic Martinez? Does his sordid past diminish his BB accomplishments?

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »

What about convicted fellons like Vic Martinez? Does his sordid past diminish his BB accomplishments?

Sorry...I meant criminal background...although you likely knew what I meant.

And I am one of Martinez's biggest critics for all the bad stuff he has done.

He will never win the O, or likely the A again, because of it.

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »

To be more pointed in my response....yes, I feel it does.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »
Sorry...I meant criminal background...although you likely knew what I meant.

And I am one of Martinez's biggest critics for all the bad stuff he has done.

If I'm not mistaked, he was convicted twice before, yet still won the AC...

I'm not defending BB's illegal actions - The should be punished accordingly - but how does their actions outside of BB affect their presentation on the day of the contest?

If someone goes to church should they be marked up? If they have sex with fruit should they be marked down? If they are gay should they be marked up (come on we know how pro BB really works :))

IMO, none of that should affect their placing; it should be based only how they look on stage (provided they are not already in jail for "illegal activities")

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »

Disagree... he was fresh news when he won the Arnold.  They KNEW he was in the news for it.  I remember making a statement that "watch, monday morning, you'll see Arnold Tied to Bodybuilder headlines", and we did, from SanFranCron.

Dex would have won #3, and was very close to winning it in 07.  The fact they gave it to Victor, despite his jail term, bad gym dealings, and his doc getting popped right before the ASC, tells me that it doesn't influence it.

They wouldn't punish him in 2009 for his 2006 drama, if they didn't punish him in 2007 for it, ya know?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »
damn...

This is not an arrest record, it is a domestic violence/TRO docket sheet.

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 11:58:15 AM »
If I'm not mistaked, he was convicted twice before, yet still won the AC...

The day following his A win, Arnold et al heard of his illegal indiscretions, and he was enraged (according to Mike Katz, a judge at the show)

I'm not defending BB's illegal actions - The should be punished accordingly - but how does their actions outside of BB affect their presentation on the day of the contest?

Naturally, it does not. But I do feel their overall standing as a probb should be and is adversely effected./b]

If someone goes to church should they be marked up? If they have sex with fruit should they be marked down? If they are gay should they be marked up (come on we know how pro BB really works :))

The fruit thing does not help. Specially since its on the net and accessible to all. Church and gayness, naturally, has nothing to do with the equation.

IMO, none of that should affect their placing; it should be based only how they look on stage (provided they are not already in jail for "illegal activities")

That's cool. Your opinion is respected

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »
Disagree... he was fresh news when he won the Arnold.  They KNEW he was in the news for it.  I remember making a statement that "watch, monday morning, you'll see Arnold Tied to Bodybuilder headlines", and we did, from SanFranCron.

Understood. But it was said Arnold was very flummoxed over the VM situation and his connectedness to it.

Dex would have won #3, and was very close to winning it in 07.  The fact they gave it to Victor, despite his jail term, bad gym dealings, and his doc getting popped right before the ASC, tells me that it doesn't influence it.

They wouldn't punish him in 2009 for his 2006 drama, if they didn't punish him in 2007 for it, ya know?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »
Yes, it’s real.
The man actually sells his used underwear.

That's no exaggeration folks. Nasser actually lists worn clothes for sale on his (cheapo) website. He is the only BB  who does this. Does Coleman/ Yates/Levrone etc engage in this type of activity being more popular?
Hell no.

He is also attempting to charge visitors for access to his own forum. Thankfully no one has been dumb enough to pay that fool anything so the forum remains unused. What possible advice could nasser give?  How to screw up your body so you'll spend the rest of your life visiting the surgery table?

It's hard to decide - Deride him for his stupidity or shed a tear for the sad mockery of a BB that he has become.

Nasser is a freight train that went off the rails and now lies shattered and burning.  ;D

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »
So.. Why are you commenting? You....should mind your own business ,and not comment about others commenting.

calm down gloria, i was just being sarcastic, maybe i forgot to put a  ;D

relax, eat some chocolat and drink some hot milk...
!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 12:03:11 AM »
All this focus on the bad sides of bodybuilding leads to another question. Are bodybuilders really happy, do they genuinely enjoy life, in a relaxed normal down to earth way? Or are they mental consumed by their lifestyle 24/7?

What a fucking nightmare some people get them self into...

I think they should get professional help and counseling. Bodybuilding is a disorder.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
 This was a disgraceful allegation made by an angry wife that was jealous and spiteful. She retract it and try desperately to get Nasser back.  Judge even apologized to Nasser as it was clear that this was all lies. Nasser was never convicted of any crime. Unlike Yates who is a convicted criminal jailed for racial violence and burglary.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 02:09:25 PM »
This was a disgraceful allegation made by an angry wife that was jealous and spiteful. She retract it and try desperately to get Nasser back.  Judge even apologized to Nasser as it was clear that this was all lies. Nasser was never convicted of any crime. Unlike Yates who is a convicted criminal jailed for racial violence and burglary.

A restaining/personal protection order is a cime-it is a civil crime.

I don't know how long it lasted, but it can last up to 3 years in CA.

If wifey did retract it then the docket will reflect that. I will be at the courthouse in the next 30 days, I will pull this case and we will find out if the order was disolved after a week or two, or if it went the entire 3 years.

One thing that makes me feel the R/O was for 3 years is that wifey filed for divorce 2 days after the TRO was issued.

So Sharma, how confident are you the TRO was for just a few days?????

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »

So Sharma, how confident are you the TRO was for just a few days?????

I know for a fact it was. The judge even apologized to Nasser as it was issued in his absence and after a tissue of lies.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 03:00:51 PM »
I know for a fact it was. The judge even apologized to Nasser as it was issued in his absence and after a tissue of lies.

First no court order can be issued without a judge's signiture, absent or otherwise.

I will check on it and report back though.

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

Respectedly, yes, to some of your points.

However...

I was talking to one of the Olympia judges....they had a meeting after O prejudging....and some judges had VM ahead of JC....this judge stood up, and said something akin to:"Jesus Christ, don't you guys know about his felonies,"? and so forth.

All I can say is that this veteran judge stated that his past was a factor in his placing.

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »
Is this for real? Anyone know what really happened?

Yes it's real, she didn't do the fucking ironing.

Bitch! >:(

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 04:09:21 PM »
This is all very old news and was answered by bigbobs as he talked directly with Nasser about the whole episode. Nasser was out of the country at the time and his wife made up a pack of lies as she was angry that he had been seduced by yet another female that threw herselve at him. They were also about to divorce.

She admitted it was lies and it was immediately rescinded and the judge even apologize to Nasser saying that this was a disgrace. The wife was desperate to have Nasser back but he reject her as she had been untrue and he does not accept that.

Nasser has never been arrested or charged with any crime. She was proven to be a liar and she herself retracted her vile lies.

Very often the woman will say the man hit or rape her out of her spite and malice. As men we all need to be careful of this

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »
This is all very old news and was answered by bigbobs as he talked directly with Nasser about the whole episode. Nasser was out of the country at the time and his wife made up a pack of lies as she was angry that he had been seduced by yet another female that threw herselve at him. They were also about to divorce.

She admitted it was lies and it was immediately rescinded and the judge even apologize to Nasser saying that this was a disgrace. The wife was desperate to have Nasser back but he reject her as she had been untrue and he does not accept that.

Nasser has never been arrested or charged with any crime. She was proven to be a liar and she herself retracted her vile lies.

Very often the woman will say the man hit or rape her out of her spite and malice. As men we all need to be careful of this

THAT is true

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »

Bigbob would say the same...wor for word.  Bigbobs is using Sharma's profile today.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2008, 07:53:33 PM »

No.

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
Anyone PLEASE gotta current pic of this guy?  I love to see how these guys look when they retire.  Levrone didn't look all that bad in that video considering he doesn't train at all anymore.  He also shows no sighns of sides.  What about Nasser?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »
I think Nasser should just be forgotten on this board.

Agreed.  Who gives a fuck about Nasser