Author Topic: The Market has dried up............  (Read 4307 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Market has dried up............
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 03:50:26 PM »
yupp, just saw your post...
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 03:52:59 PM »
This thread is worse than the leftist newspaper scare/shock articles...

Don't worry guys just keep on keeping on and don't let this sort of of alarmist garbage get to you.

Where there is a will there is a way. Also remember when there is financial incentive there are people eagerly behind it.

^That's ironic, coming from someone who supports the "sport" and wants us to buy "magazines" and "supplements".

Give me a break, bro.

I know more sources than you know magazines and I'm telling you the good pharmaceutical grade sources are selling out and leaving because it's getting too dangerous.

You don't have to believe me, but it's the sources who are the ones telling me this.

Many are lost, but more remain, in the dark, hidden from the public and doing quite well...

8)

UG?

Yes.

Pharmaceutical grade?

Not so much.

Let the Olympics pass and things will loosen up IMO

Yes, after the Olympics some of the better UG's will be up and running again.

I don't necessarily think waiting until after will decrease the amount of busts though.

How is using Chinese powders to compound pharmaceutical grade hormones for patients legal?  It's not at all.  And just because it may be compounded in a sterile still air environment, doesn't mean jack squat if the powder is full of impurities to begin with.

Exactly.

I don't put alot of faith in compounding pharmacies, in some cases they may be just one step up from UG quality.

For me it's all about pharmaceutical grade products.

You ever hear of someone getting a bad batch of Organon Sustanon?

I'm going to take that guarantee every time.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

cobrajoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 06:19:28 PM »
I definitely is a little harder now....I had a stand up reliable dude (SJ for those who know) who sunk and have been struggling.  BUT, they are out there, even for us Canucks :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 08:53:46 AM »

UG?

Yes.

Pharmaceutical grade?

Not so much.

ORD shut down the China connection mainly. UG = mainly Chinese raw material. So why are you saying UG labs are still operational while pharmaceutical grade sources are shut down? Makes no sense to me. Euro gear can still be had like before from what I can see. Are you talking about US domestic sources?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
ORD shut down the China connection mainly. UG = mainly Chinese raw material. So why are you saying UG labs are still operational while pharmaceutical grade sources are shut down? Makes no sense to me. Euro gear can still be had like before from what I can see. Are you talking about US domestic sources?

Bildernuggs,

Your old avatar was better.......

I'm talking about pharmaceutical grade sources both foreign and domestic..........not as many as there used to be before all the Federal stings.

Things have just gotten tighter, that's all.

Of course I can still import from an international source, but going through all the bullshit that comes with it gets tiring.

Customs is no cakewalk anymore.

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 05:26:13 PM »
Bildernuggs,

Your old avatar was better.......

I'm talking about pharmaceutical grade sources both foreign and domestic..........not as many as there used to be before all the Federal stings.

Things have just gotten tighter, that's all.

Of course I can still import from an international source, but going through all the bullshit that comes with it gets tiring.

Customs is no cakewalk anymore.

DIV

What makes you think ICN, Organon, or Abruhain, or any other "human" grade company doesn't get their raw material from china?  U.S. companies get most of their raw powders from China nowadays.  Hence why there was a huge Heparin scare a while back.  They traced it back to China.  Now I'm sure there are better raw suppliers than others in China but it's still China. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »
What makes you think ICN, Organon, or Abruhain, or any other "human" grade company doesn't get their raw material from china?  U.S. companies get most of their raw powders from China nowadays.  Hence why there was a huge Heparin scare a while back.  They traced it back to China.  Now I'm sure there are better raw suppliers than others in China but it's still China. 

I didn't say where they got their raw powders from.

I did a bulk order with a Chinese supplier several years ago and their products were all quality.

I'd have to assume their powders were from China as well.

You can't assume the quality of a source just because of the country it comes from.

DIV

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 10:56:59 AM »
stop it ! your scaring me  :-\

this is not a joke. it is serious!!!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
there's plenty of good gear outthere, definately not as many sources but still is pretty easy to find whathever you need. At least humulin still doesnt require prescription...thank god

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »
yeah, it is coming back.  That is all I am saying on this matter :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 02:50:18 PM »
REPEAT AFTER ME...

Supply and demand.

This is not the first time we have been through this. most of the vets here know what i'm talking about.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2008, 01:31:00 AM »
REPEAT AFTER ME...

Supply and demand.

This is not the first time we have been through this. most of the vets here know what i'm talking about.

8)

Yes, but it's amazing to me how tight things have become.

That was the point of the post.

I can't do a bulk order the same way I could several years ago.

Costs are higher, customs are tighter........the dollar is weaker.

It's depressing.

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »
does anybody have a source for ancilleries....i'm almost out....message me...
El Borracho Blake

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 05:42:20 AM »
DIVISION and Overload,

I'm in a vacation in Middle East like every summer and it's unbelievable how much gear they have. They have everything they want and they have some stuffs that I have never heard we have them or use them here in US.

For me it's really easy to make my cycle during the summer here in Middle East because you guys did not wanna help me when I asked for help. It's business guys and still don't wanna help.

Do DIVISION and Overload remember this???

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191859.0

I still wish some help from you guys and remember it's a business guys.

I hope everything is going great with you   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »
DIVISION and Overload,

I'm in a vacation in Middle East like every summer and it's unbelievable how much gear they have. They have everything they want and they have some stuffs that I have never heard we have them or use them here in US.

For me it's really easy to make my cycle during the summer here in Middle East because you guys did not wanna help me when I asked for help. It's business guys and still don't wanna help.

FYI

a lot of HG gear in the USA is from the middle east. ;)

i'm not a drug dealer and never have been(so how could i have helped you?), in fact, I am the one who ran that guy ZEEK off this board. even when the mods and members said ZEEK was a good bro, i called bullshit...you're welcome.

Good luck dude,

8)

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »
FYI

a lot of HG gear in the USA is from the middle east. Wink

i'm not a drug dealer and never have been(so how could i have helped you?), in fact, I am the one who ran that #### ZEEK off this board. even when the mods and members said ZEEK was a good bro, i called bullshit...you're welcome.

Good luck dude,

Cool

bro, I did not say you are a drug dealer. All what I want from you is introducing me to your source and I'll be like you and any customer  ;)

even if you don't wanna help, I love having some friends and thank you very much.

by the way, how do they can bring some GH from the Middle East? May be I can bring some for me  ;D

take care bro   

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 07:50:15 PM »
Div:

you are correct my friend, things are not the way they use to be thats for sure, but nothing is no more.

The gear isn't floating around as deep as it did at one time, and the custom thing, and people getting raided on kills the market.

But hopefully theres a light at the end of the tunnel, especially if main stream sports stay out of the news, or better yet the players of the sports.

Great thread!
Tap, Snap or Nap!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
DIVISION and Overload,

You lil' anabolic slut!

Must be fun!   >:(

DIV