Author Topic: WTF is Obama thinking?  (Read 5063 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: WTF is Obama thinking?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 09:45:48 AM »

wave a magic wand?  ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »
WITH A LITTLE LUCK THERE WILL BE A COMPLETE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BEFORE EITHER GETS IN TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND PEOPLE WILL UPRISE AND TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK...

The Mormons are a highly organized and wealthy bunch.

We need non-religious groups to work in that direction, too.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_el_pr/obama_clinton

"Barack Obama announced Thursday that he will help pay off Hillary Rodham Clinton's more than $20 million debt, personally writing a check in a gesture meant to win over her top financial backers."

Why would he 'announce' something like this?

He's just sucking up to her donors I assume, they did shell out 200 million already....the Clintons donated $4,600 to him today, so it's some type of 'tit for tat' going on...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 02:28:29 PM »
He doesn't think.........he just does what he is told what to do.

Sounds like you're talking about George Bush.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »

Its wierd that he would pay that huge debt off like it is nothing...

A cheque for $2300 is not going to make much of a dent in the debt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
A cheque for $2300 is not going to make much of a dent in the debt.

no, but HIS big money donors, who aren't allowed to donate to him again, CAN donate to her now.  Many of them will.  In return, many of HER big money donors, who cannot donate to Clinton any more, will donate to HIM.

It's a way of trading donors.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2008, 04:00:18 PM »

wave a magic wand?  ::)

He seem to stutter on a subject that he is supposed to know the answer to if someone wakes him up at night, quite poor.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »
no, but HIS big money donors, who aren't allowed to donate to him again, CAN donate to her now.  Many of them will.  In return, many of HER big money donors, who cannot donate to Clinton any more, will donate to HIM.

It's a way of trading donors.

Yes, but I was replying to a quote from someone who thought Obama had just written a cheque to clear all her debt.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »
Who do you think is gonna win, Rob?

You're kidding i hope. Landslide for Obama already, baring some extreme policy or political developments, easy to see it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2008, 11:18:31 PM »
Obama's just another lying theiving US politician. He's just trying to kiss Hillary's fat ass, so maybe she'll tell her friends to vote for fried chicken boy.
a

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »
Yes, but I was replying to a quote from someone who thought Obama had just written a cheque to clear all her debt.

I assumed that everyone knows that he didn't literally write a check out of HIS own account...I thought the writting was on the wall...

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 06:41:55 AM »
  I can't believe Obama will be president of the U.S.A, even though he is black and his name is so close to Osama. The World is truly upside down. There are some things that, no matter how much the World changes, you take for granted that will always remain the same:

- Bodybuilding mags will keep denying that steroids and other drugs paly a significant part in pro bodybuilder's muscular development.

- The Jews and Arabs will keep murdering each other.

- Things will keep falling down and not up, and above all...

- A black man will not be president of the U.S.A.

The nullification of the last premisse changes everything. And I do mean everything. It is akin to the suspension of the law of gravity throughout the Universe. A black man becoming president of the U.S.A is an absolutely apocalyptic, apopleptic event. If this happens, then anything is possible in the Universe. Things might just start falling up... :-\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 06:47:44 AM »
The nullification of the last premise changes everything. And I do mean everything. It is akin to the suspension of the law of gravity throughout the Universe. A black man becoming president of the U.S.A is an absolutely apocalyptic, apopleptic event. If this happens, then anything is possible in the Universe. Things might just start falling up... :-\

LOL @ suspension of Law of Gravity!

You should watch that program on the freemasons.  Obama could very well have an inside track that McCain has no part of...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 06:59:43 AM »
  I can't believe Obama will be president of the U.S.A, even though he is black and his name is so close to Osama. The World is truly upside down. There are some things that, no matter how much the World changes, you take for granted that will always remain the same:

- Bodybuilding mags will keep denying that steroids and other drugs paly a significant part in pro bodybuilder's muscular development.

The nullification of the last premisse changes everything. And I do mean everything. It is akin to the suspension of the law of gravity throughout the Universe. A black man becoming president of the U.S.A is an absolutely apocalyptic, apopleptic event. If this happens, then anything is possible in the Universe. Things might just start falling up... :-\
he's not black, his wife is

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 07:18:34 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080627/ap_on_el_pr/obama_clinton

"Barack Obama announced Thursday that he will help pay off Hillary Rodham Clinton's more than $20 million debt, personally writing a check in a gesture meant to win over her top financial backers."

Why would he 'announce' something like this?
'help' pay off, how much though?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
'help' pay off, how much though?

$2300

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
LOL @ suspension of Law of Gravity!

You should watch that program on the freemasons.  Obama could very well have an inside track that McCain has no part of...

Yes, a black man becoming president of the U.S.A is akin to the suspension of gravity. It is something so absurd, so apocalyptic and unbelievable that I don't know what to make of it. I thought that even the great grandchildren of my great grandchildren wouldn't live to see this day.

Putting the racial issue aside, methinks McCain deserves more to be president than Obama. Let's see...one is a condecorated war hero who fought not in one but in two wars and has 40 years of public experience. The other is...black. Yep, that pretty much summarizes it. All this media support for Obama boils down to the fact that he is black, and not because of his personal merits. By the way the media promotes him, you'd think that he's someone who, at the same time, is an Olympic medalist, Nobelist in physics, curer of cancer titan the likes of which the World has never seen before, while in reality he is a mediocre senator who is completely undistinghished and is promoted massively only due to his race.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »

The bible codes say (in some people's minds) that a man named Osama is going to cause the end of the world and that he is indeed the devil himself...This is supposed to happen around 2012...Whats interesting is that Obama is one letter off from Osama...I believe that it just may be Obama that is the man who could cause the end of the world as we know it if you are to believe the bible codes...

Obama=Devil

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2008, 10:37:50 PM »
Provocative statement!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 10:03:40 AM »
Because he wants to win.  He will pull many of her supporters by the financial gestures.  Barack has shown himself a shrewd politician even though he has a short government resume.  He can play the game with the best of em.  The fact that he is so far left, yet so accepted, is proof of his talent and sway with people (in addition to the poor morale and frustration in the country at this time).

We've had failures with this republican administration, and failures by both the republican, and now democratic controlled congress.  We need real change in the gov that neither of these 2 candidates are going to provide.  People are frustrated with the government in general.  Making the gov larger (Obama's plan) will only cause more problems IMO.