Author Topic: south beach  (Read 5909 times)

roc

• Getbig III
south beach
« on: June 26, 2008, 11:06:42 PM »
i was at south beach last week and the women down there are just unreal. flesh everywhere! fantastic food too, a must if you go is to have dinner on ocean drive on the walk way and just enjoy the sights. nikki beach is the beach area that you want to be at. 2nd and ocean. grouper fishing in the gulf of mexico i also highly endorse. also if you drink, the south beach of choice is the mohito, all alcohol with cane sugar at the bottom. fantastic!!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: south beach
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:28:21 PM »
i was at south beach last week and the women down there are just unreal. flesh everywhere! fantastic food too, a must if you go is to have dinner on ocean drive on the walk way and just enjoy the sights. nikki beach is the beach area that you want to be at. 2nd and ocean. grouper fishing in the gulf of mexico i also highly endorse. also if you drink, the south beach of choice is the mohito, all alcohol with cane sugar at the bottom. fantastic!!!!!
ALL HERPES
N

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:39:32 PM »

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
yea dude lots of gays too, unfortunatly!

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »
Bring lots of money... You will need it
Getbig =Reality Show

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 05:36:23 AM »
not doubt! and if don't tip 15% don't worry, the establishment tips for you.

body88

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 05:37:32 AM »

Ocean is ok, but IMO overrated (compared to Newbury, Rodeo and Fifth)..... The beach is obviously the gem of Ocean, and if I had my choice I'd go to Lincoln Square over Ocean, for shopping. There is a lot of scum on Ocean drive, which takes away from the hot ass all over the place. that said, Miami is one of the worlds best destinations.

I love the Raleigh, imo, its the best hotel in Miami. Love the art deco vibe, and the grounds are UNREAL.

If you go to Miami, you must have dinner at Barton G's, the deserts are wild! Also, I think Opium Garden is the best club on South Beach.

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »
ALL HERPES

Just heard on tv 1 in 4 persons has herpes...many unbeknownst to them.

Is South Beach really all the best I have heard of it?

body88

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »
Just heard on tv 1 in 4 persons has herpes...many unbeknownst to them.

Is South Beach really all the best I have heard of it?

Yes, if you do it right when you go. Don't stay on ocean dr, or in any of the big factory hotels.

They are doing a lot of construction on the side of south beach where all the clubs are, I would stay down on the Collins side.

Best hotels imo:

Releigh
Delano

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 10:11:26 AM »
best hotel

De Soleil!
Z

Moosejay

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »
Yes, if you do it right when you go. Don't stay on ocean dr, or in any of the big factory hotels.

They are doing a lot of construction on the side of south beach where all the clubs are, I would stay down on the Collins side.

Best hotels imo:

Releigh
Delano

Sounds good.

I do need a vacation. Been TOO long

body88

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »

Pm me if you head out there. Check out the virtual tour of the Raleigh.... it's my favorite hotel in Miami. and it's the last of the real arto deco hotels in Miami. Unfortunately, its always booked solid.

http://www.raleighhotel.com/

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
Pm me if you head out there. Check out the virtual tour of the releigh.... it's my favorite hotel in Miami. Unfortunately, its always booked solid.

http://www.raleighhotel.com/

Will do, 88. Thanks, man.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
i say we getbiggers get together at nikki and have a posedown!

heading down to sobe!

HOLLA if you hear me

Z

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 10:23:53 AM »
i say we getbiggers get together at nikki and have a posedown!

heading down to sobe!

HOLLA if you hear me

Damn bluto, I went to bed eight hours ago and you were the last person to post. I wake up and check getbig and you are the last person to post as well!!! You got determination kid.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »
Hot Chicks... True

Take your pick, Gold Digger, Total Basket Case, or the ones that think flowers sprout from their ass.

Probably the worst girls on earth in ths town. Looks arent everything.
Getbig =Reality Show

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »
Hot Chicks... True

Take your pick, Gold Digger, Total Basket Case, or the ones that think flowers sprout from their ass.

Probably the worst girls on earth in ths town. Looks arent everything.

All I can say to that is I would never work that hard.

'Don't be delegated by the powers of the puss'