Author Topic: Why do Blacks...?  (Read 5062 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Why do Blacks...?
« on: June 27, 2008, 09:38:30 AM »
You will love this website:

http://www.yourblackfriend.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Why do Blacks...?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 09:40:51 AM »

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »
Are you obsessed with all things Bleak? Prey tell, what is your fascination with us?  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »
I always wondered about the Fried Chick and Watermelon thing. Because Whenever I have gone to KFC or Popeye's, it jam packed with White people, and when I go the store, the only people I see buying watermelons are white. And only people who grow them in their gardens are white, even down south. I hate them, they are messy and carry seeds, which fucks up the eating process.

Now the names, it was only since the early 70's when people starting making up names, but it's makes a person a individual, but can come off as stupid like: Janeshia, or Chiquitia.

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 09:56:59 AM »
I have a patient who named her newborn daughter the following (I am changing it just a little bit)

QueenBazingraTheGreatNajooba

That's ONLY the first name.

I kid you not.

Imagine the shit this kid will go through in life because of this stupidity.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 10:04:13 AM »
List of some strange black names encountered:

Aaja (pronounced Asia), Acacia, Ajeenah, Akai, Aquanita, Aryan White, Baleria, Barbertha, Callie (pronounced Kelly), CaAndi, Chetiqua, Cloteal, Curly Top, Darhies, Dayphine, Debrasharme, Derecio, Dertiteriesa, Dikueria & Dikuria (twins), Dildree, Dishon, Dovanna, Duanita, Dyiamond, Dwendolyn, Effillyne, Elizabeth Taylor, Endrissa, Equandolyn, Esaw, Everage, Floyce, Franshawn, Ghia, Godzilla Pimp, Ivier, Jartavious, JyesahJhnai, Keithen, Kentnilla, Lafondra, La,poo (yes, contains comma), Latronia, Lemonjello & Orangejello (twins), L’Tonya, Machoda, Nau-Quia, Mayima, Minute, Miquel, Nethel, Omnipotence, Ondra (pronounced André), Ozro, Padraic, Pecola, Phe-anjoy, Precious Unique, Queen Esther, Quithreaun, Rincesetta, Sanja, Saranus, Shanieja, Sharicus, Shiquipa, SiJourna’i, Silquia, Sinetra, Summer Love, Termicka, Tequilla, Timphanie, Tryphenia, Tywana, Tzaddi & Tzavvi (twins), Ulheric, Undlia, Undrea (pronounced André), Wsam, Xiomara, XL, Yaw, Yuvodka Sharice, Wilida, Zaquan, Zufan, Zyneene.

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »

Aaja (pronounced Asia), Acacia, Ajeenah, Akai, Aquanita, Aryan White, Baleria, Barbertha, Callie (pronounced Kelly), CaAndi, Chetiqua, Cloteal, Curly Top, Darhies, Dayphine, Debrasharme, Derecio, Dertiteriesa, Dikueria & Dikuria (twins), Dildree, Dishon, Dovanna, Duanita, Dyiamond, Dwendolyn, Effillyne, Elizabeth Taylor, Endrissa, Equandolyn, Esaw, Everage, Floyce, Franshawn, Ghia, Godzilla Pimp, Ivier, Jartavious, JyesahJhnai, Keithen, Kentnilla, Lafondra, La,poo (yes, contains comma), Latronia, Lemonjello & Orangejello (twins), L’Tonya, Machoda, Nau-Quia, Mayima, Minute, Miquel, Nethel, Omnipotence, Ondra (pronounced André), Ozro, Padraic, Pecola, Phe-anjoy, Precious Unique, Queen Esther, Quithreaun, Rincesetta, Sanja, Saranus, Shanieja, Sharicus, Shiquipa, SiJourna’i, Silquia, Sinetra, Summer Love, Termicka, Tequilla, Timphanie, Tryphenia, Tywana, Tzaddi & Tzavvi (twins), Ulheric, Undlia, Undrea (pronounced André), Wsam, Xiomara, XL, Yaw, Yuvodka Sharice, Wilida, Zaquan, Zufan, Zyneene.

Yeesh...oh well.

I did an intership many years ago at Yale Pediatrics in hjosp.

A 'granola' couple wanted to name their newborn...'Toilet'...I kid you not.

The nurses somehow talked them out of it.

Egad

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »
Well, it all comes down to blacks having a lower IQ than other races. I'd smother you all in citations to prove I'm not being a racist, but I'd be stealing the spotlight from our resident biological determinist, and he can get quite prickly about such matters. MattC, step forward, please.  8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 10:14:55 AM »
start flushing early.ohh so early

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »
Well, it all comes down to blacks having a lower IQ than other races.

Dumbass, LMAO at you!
W

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
Dumbass, LMAO at you!
settle down bro,you will evolve one day to were your mind can understand his statement ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 09:03:57 PM »

Every "Tameka", "Lakeisha" (or variation of that name), "Keisha" that I have seen or have met was fine as hell. So sometimes these names workout...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
Well, it all comes down to blacks having a lower IQ than other races. I'd smother you all in citations to prove I'm not being a racist, but I'd be stealing the spotlight from our resident biological determinist, and he can get quite prickly about such matters. MattC, step forward, please.  8)

I thought I was the premier biological determinist on the boards?! :-\ >:(
I hate the State.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 06:37:14 PM »
I always wondered about the Fried Chick and Watermelon thing. Because Whenever I have gone to KFC or Popeye's, it jam packed with White people, and when I go the store, the only people I see buying watermelons are white. And only people who grow them in their gardens are white, even down south. I hate them, they are messy and carry seeds, which fucks up the eating process.

I thought it was just here or me that noticed that, especially the watermelon issue ;D

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »
settle down bro,you will evolve one day to were your mind can understand his statement ;D

bench

Please! Go somewhere and finish playing with yourself kid!
W

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »
I thought it was just here or me that noticed that, especially the watermelon issue ;D

I noticed that a lot.  The typically stereotype of a black with a grin and watermelon wasn't me, I hate the damn things, and i hate going to the store and all the white people with watermelons in their carts, but as soon as uou look at one, people look you like you gonna buy all of them. No, didn't you see the 25 white people that bought watermelons?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »
They love their chicken!   ;D
$

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
I will not lie, there was a time in my life when I would much rather have fried chicken everyday (especially wings) over any other protein source and I don't know why  ;D

But I have always loved seafood more than any other, meaning if I had a choice I would rather have seafood.

Where I live Anglo Americans love to eat just as much if not more of the stereotypical foods than the local African Americans (W/melon, Fried foods & Greens).

I think there needs to be a "why do Anglos, Hispanics, Arabics, and Asians?" thread just to show the contrast.

HMIC

W

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
Please! Go somewhere and finish playing with yourself kid!
late welfare check induced meltdown ;D

seriously bro,settle down its just the internet ;)

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »
I will not lie, there was a time in my life when I would much rather have fried chicken everyday (especially wings) over any other protein source and I don't know why  ;D

But I have always loved seafood more than any other, meaning if I had a choice I would rather have seafood.

Where I live Anglo Americans love to eat just as much if not more of the stereotypical foods than the local African Americans (W/melon, Fried foods & Greens).

I think there needs to be a "why do Anglos, Hispanics, Arabics, and Asians?" thread just to show the contrast.

HMIC

thats something i never noticed until 2 weeks ago.i got a call from a few drunk buddies who needed a ride home from red lobster i get there and me and my friends were the only white folks there.

i brush it off as coincidence.i go back 2-3 days later for a meeting and the the same thing happened.

you guys better watch out or they are going to give you a new stereotype,or at least get seafood from somewhere else besides red lobster or long john silvers.

and i think it would also be interesting to have a thread about stereotypes of the other races just to see if i am a stereotypical white guy.

bench

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 12:24:57 AM »
late welfare check induced meltdown ;D

seriously bro,settle down its just the internet ;)

bench

Good one lol!

Just playing the game chief no hard feelings really!  ;D
W

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 12:47:40 AM »
Good one lol!

Just playing the game chief no hard feelings really!  ;D

The 1st is one day away ;D

min0 lee

• Getbig II
  • I see
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 07:31:00 AM »
The Watermelon is a no brainer, in Africa where some parts lack water they ate watermelons.
Yes, Africa has some semi deserts....

The fruit of the Citrullus lanatus vine has had this power for thousands of years. Watermelon was recorded in ancient Egypt, and has been a staple of both food and water in Africa and Asia. (With a water content of 92 percent, it's not called watermelon for nothing.)

How can a Black American not know this? ::)

I can remember one time a co-worker who happened to be Spanish was eating a Banana at a Fire house we were working on....this Irish guy sees him eating it and then bursts out laughing "HA HA, look at him, he's eating a Banana" Spanish took offense and told him next time he'll bring in raw potatoes for him to share....in case of a famine..ouch
How To Do The Perfect Bench Press Rep

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 08:33:54 AM »
The Watermelon is a no brainer, in Africa where some parts lack water they ate watermelons.
Yes, Africa has some semi deserts....

How can a Black American not know this? ::)

Unfortunately a lot of so called "Black Americans" know very little about the continent of Africa and/or it's inhabitants. Blame it on the culturally ill-diversified American educational system!

Goes something like this:
Chris Columbus discovered this and/or that! You were brought here to America so be thankful you could have been worse off! Now, STFU sit down and try to learn something about American history thats all you need to know!
If you want to be somebody or have anything you better learn to be like the whites in America. Remember, you have no culture unless we give it to you, you have no history but what we teach you about yourself!

Computers are not common in inner city public schools they are more interested in prepping for playing sports (and even that is subpar).
But most inner city schools, i.e. HS have;
No debate teams
No future enterprisers clubs
No future politician/political clubs
No special interest clubs (World Art, Historical societies, drama, music, etc.)

FYI I do not blame my fellow caucasian Americans that are priviledge for the unleveled playing field, I blame those individual public school board officials and the families who let it happen.

Shame!

W

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »
Unfortunately a lot of so called "Black Americans" know very little about the continent of Africa and/or it's inhabitants. Blame it on the culturally ill-diversified American educational system!

Goes something like this:
Chris Columbus discovered this and/or that! You were brought here to America so be thankful you could have been worse off! Now, STFU sit down and try to learn something about American history thats all you need to know!
If you want to be somebody or have anything you better learn to be like the whites in America. Remember, you have no culture unless we give it to you, you have no history but what we teach you about yourself!

Computers are not common in inner city public schools they are more interested in prepping for playing sports (and even that is subpar).
But most inner city schools, i.e. HS have;
No debate teams
No future enterprisers clubs
No future politician/political clubs
No special interest clubs (World Art, Historical societies, drama, music, etc.)

FYI I do not blame my fellow caucasian Americans that are priviledge for the unleveled playing field, I blame those individual public school board officials and the families who let it happen.

Shame!

You said it, although some school in Baltimore that are known for their sports teams (Lake Clifton-Eastern high as an ex) do have those special interest and other clubs you listed.

Some predominately black high schools will surprise you with the content of quality from the students, many just need to be challenged