Author Topic: Anyone used QV products lately?  (Read 5140 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Anyone used QV products lately?
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »
I was asking specifically for people who have actually used his QV products.  Not a bunch of people just spouting off at the mouth about how his products suck with no personal experience or hard facts i.e. lab results to back it up.  Getbig seems to be more objective than other boards hence why I was posting this here and trying to play devil's advocate. You got any other board like Outlawmuscle, Anabolex, ProMuscle and 3/4 of the people rave about his products.  So what's a person to think. 

Those other boards are usually sponsored by sources, so they're not objective at all.

IP and Alin are both poor sources.......

What?? I might be wrong here since I don't deal with him, never have, but I think I read that IP has counterfeited Karachi Sust, as well as Irainian test, etc. Why can't Karachi Sust be faked?

Example:

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3033

"Real-Counterfeit"  :D

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7716&postcount=8

Have you used the "real-counterfeit" or the Sust actually made by Karachi in Pakistan? Do you know for sure which you had?

I can't open the photos......

I'm not going to register for a site I won't use.

Karachi hasn't been faked because of the screen printed exp. date.

If you have any doubts you can compare them and see if the amps are the same size....

Never seen any successful fakes of Karachi.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
I can't open the photos......

I'm not going to register for a site I won't use.

Karachi hasn't been faked because of the screen printed exp. date.

If you have any doubts you can compare them and see if the amps are the same size....

Never seen any successful fakes of Karachi.

DIV
[/quote]

Thats William Llewellyn's board you might like it. Very informative.

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »
not the old mexican stuff but chinaman's stuff?  Like in the last year?  Specifically his QV EQ.  Thanks. 

Is that your post on BoS? Its almost the identical post just a different username!

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2008, 10:44:53 AM »
IP is shit quality.

Worst quality I know of.   >:(

DIV

i heard they have move to india for production. all come in amp instead of vials? And the quality have been improve a lot, because they have been using india oil. The world most famous oil for rubbing your penis to make it erect!!!!! this is what i heard!

I have saw the QV in while I was in china last years. i did not buy because i know that is faked! look at the flip off caps. if you have a old mexico, you can tell the different by the QV wording.

Have you try globalanabolics stuffs before? If yes, then what is your command!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »
I think we've all realized the QV is not Mexican.  IP "bought" the rights and produces out of China. 

Yes 4th AD that was my post on BOS.  And again the replies are mixed but most saying it's shit.  So I've got my consensus.  Thanks for the replies. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
I think we've all realized the QV is not Mexican.  IP "bought" the rights and produces out of China. 

Yes 4th AD that was my post on BOS.  And again the replies are mixed but most saying it's shit.  So I've got my consensus.  Thanks for the replies. 
True, but there is still left over from Mexico and still legit.