Author Topic: Anyone used QV products lately?  (Read 5143 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Anyone used QV products lately?
« on: June 27, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
not the old mexican stuff but chinaman's stuff?  Like in the last year?  Specifically his QV EQ.  Thanks. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Anyone used QV products lately?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »
not the old mexican stuff but chinaman's stuff?  Like in the last year?  Specifically his QV EQ.  Thanks. 

Care to elaborate on this?

Chinese QV?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »
Care to elaborate on this?

Chinese QV?
DIV

I believe a certain Chinese dealer bought out the QV name and started producing under it, Holograms and all :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »
I believe a certain Chinese dealer bought out the QV name and started producing under it, Holograms and all :)

You believe or you know?

I have to see this for myself.

Anyone know if the Chinese QV is as good as the Mexican Vet QV was?

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »
You believe or you know?

I have to see this for myself.

Anyone know if the Chinese QV is as good as the Mexican Vet QV was?

DIV

What the guy before you said.  Chinaman (*P) has been producing QV line for I think a year or so now.  Was just wanting some opinions on it.  So far I've heard great things. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »
What the guy before you said.  Chinaman (*P) has been producing QV line for I think a year or so now.  Was just wanting some opinions on it.  So far I've heard great things. 
yup ive heard its legit

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »
IP is making QV, or at least he was. Garbage I wouldn't touch that shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »

Garbage?  Can you elaborate?  Everyone that has used his QV line has gotten good results.  It might be UG but I wouldn't say it's garbage.  Plus a lot of his other gear is very good.  I.e. his tabs etc. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 01:28:33 PM »
Garbage?  Can you elaborate?  Everyone that has used his QV line has gotten good results.  It might be UG but I wouldn't say it's garbage.  Plus a lot of his other gear is very good.  I.e. his tabs etc. 
Anyhow the only way you are gonna get EQ, tren, winstrol, is from a UG.  At least at decent dosages for the EQ.  Back in the day used to get the real deal vet grade EQ but was dosed at 50mg per ml.  Thats a bunch of oil and shots to be taking.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »

IP is shit quality.

Worst quality I know of.   >:(

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 05:23:27 PM »
IP is shit quality.

Worst quality I know of.   >:(

DIV

Again you guys say shit quality.  What does that mean?  Does that mean it's dirty i.e. has tons of other shit in it like heavy metals?  Does it mean the powders are junk?  Is it produced in a dirty lab by a bunch of H'd upped naked asian chicks?  Or some piss poor 10 year old slave laborer?  Is it totally not what it's labeled?  IP has been around for a VERY long time.  And if his gear was "shit" I don't think he'd have the business he has/had.  I'm not saying it's the cleanest gear around but shit quality?  People call Alin's gear "shit" as well but those who have used it see gains.  I know seeing gains doesn't mean shit if you're putting a polluted bunch of chemicals in your body etc. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »
Again you guys say shit quality.  What does that mean?  Does that mean it's dirty i.e. has tons of other shit in it like heavy metals?  Does it mean the powders are junk?  Is it produced in a dirty lab by a bunch of H'd upped naked asian chicks?  Or some piss poor 10 year old slave laborer?  Is it totally not what it's labeled?  IP has been around for a VERY long time.  And if his gear was "shit" I don't think he'd have the business he has/had.  I'm not saying it's the cleanest gear around but shit quality?  People call Alin's gear "shit" as well but those who have used it see gains.  I know seeing gains doesn't mean shit if you're putting a polluted bunch of chemicals in your body etc. 

They usually mean when they say shit quality that it is weak and underdosed.  If its even real at all.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »
They usually mean when they say shit quality that it is weak and underdosed.  If its even real at all.

Thanks.  William Llewllyn supposedly just had a bunch of stuff tested in the new MD issue.  He tested a bunch of NORMA's and they were ALL fake!  So much for HG being legit.  Just gotta know your source I guess. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »
Thanks.  William Llewllyn supposedly just had a bunch of stuff tested in the new MD issue.  He tested a bunch of NORMA's and they were ALL fake!  So much for HG being legit.  Just gotta know your source I guess. 

I agree the Hg stuff is faked the most, cause its been around forever.  Nile sust is probally 75% fake.  Yep know your sources and dont be afraid of good UG stuff.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »

IP is underdosed, does unevenly.

It may be made in someone's bathtub for all I know.

The last thing you want is to take IP clen and not know how much you're actually getting........high or low.

The Normas were fake then.....

I've had legit Normas and they were great Deca.

I agree the Hg stuff is faked the most, cause its been around forever.  Nile sust is probally 75% fake.  Yep know your sources and dont be afraid of good UG stuff.

Nile Sustanon are the worst and not even worth buying because of the chance they're fake.

Karachi Sustanon cannot be faked.

I've also used Indian Infar Sustanon with success.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 06:31:40 AM »

Dirty infectious gear made with shitty Chinese powders. I have known a few to get infections off of his garbage dirty gear. But go ahead and use away bro!

There are a lot better people making tren and eq than IP.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 11:11:27 AM »
Dirty infectious gear made with shitty Chinese powders. I have known a few to get infections off of his garbage dirty gear. But go ahead and use away bro!

There are a lot better people making tren and eq than IP.

The only "infections" I ever heard about had to do with his water based winstrol.  And mayber there are better sources for EQ and tren.  Bottomline is though EVERYONE is getting their powder from China.  Even if you say they aren't and they come from Europe, lol where do you think the European source gets their powders from? 

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 01:20:54 PM »
The only "infections" I ever heard about had to do with his water based winstrol.  And mayber there are better sources for EQ and tren.  Bottomline is though EVERYONE is getting their powder from China.  Even if you say they aren't and they come from Europe, lol where do you think the European source gets their powders from? 

Well if you know how great IP's QV products are why are you asking for peoples opinion? So far you have argued with everyone that has told you that IP has nasty gear. Like I said before use away, I don't care. Lots of people seem to like IP, but on that note people are still buying BD also. Go figure! As far as powders go there are different of grades of powders coming out of China, and I dont think that IP is using high end powders. I think he is using what ever he can get his hands on.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 01:24:47 PM »
Well if you know how great IP's QV products are why are you asking for peoples opinion? So far you have argued with everyone that has told you that IP has nasty gear. Like I said before use away, I don't care. Lots of people seem to like IP, but on that note people are still buying BD also. Go figure! As far as powders go there are different of grades of powders coming out of China, and I dont think that IP is using high end powders. I think he is using what ever he can get his hands on.

I was asking specifically for people who have actually used his QV products.  Not a bunch of people just spouting off at the mouth about how his products suck with no personal experience or hard facts i.e. lab results to back it up.  Getbig seems to be more objective than other boards hence why I was posting this here and trying to play devil's advocate. You got any other board like Outlawmuscle, Anabolex, ProMuscle and 3/4 of the people rave about his products.  So what's a person to think. 

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
I was asking specifically for people who have actually used his QV products.  Not a bunch of people just spouting off at the mouth about how his products suck with no personal experience or hard facts i.e. lab results to back it up.  Getbig seems to be more objective than other boards hence why I was posting this here and trying to play devil's advocate. You got any other board like Outlawmuscle, Anabolex, ProMuscle and 3/4 of the people rave about his products.  So what's a person to think.

Go to those sites and do a search you will see post after post of people that have used IP's gear and you will see everything from under dosed to dirty garbage. Some cheap people and newbs will buy his gear, but most will not. There are way better UG's why would you use a guy that has gear that is so up and down on quality?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 01:43:01 PM »
Go to those sites and do a search you will see post after post of people that have used IP's gear and you will see everything from under dosed to dirty garbage. Some cheap people and newbs will buy his gear, but most will not. There are way better UG's why would you use a guy that has gear that is so up and down on quality?

I have and that's why I came here.  All those other sites for the most part guys see great results from his gear, especially most of his tabs.  The only complaints I notice are painful injections. 

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »
I don't know about his tabs. I think he is also making new BD and the latest products tested were all fugged up, oils and tabs. Check WL's site and look under his lab reports. I'll try and find the link. There are so many other suppliers why are you so set on IP? Just curious.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 02:02:56 PM »
I have and that's why I came here.  All those other sites for the most part guys see great results from his gear, especially most of his tabs.  The only complaints I notice are painful injections. 

You gotta remember something as well.  A lot of those other sites IP is/was a sponsor so he's got a lot of shills running around, fake accouts etc and any time anyone mentions the quality of his stuff you'll see some of them pop up.  Same goes for other big sponsors such as Alin, he's got a lot of mods in the bag, sends them freebies just to have them say his shit is good.  Try saying anything negative about Alin on PMuscle and watch how fast you get banned heh.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »
If I remember IP has purchase the BD name. Look at these labs from the bust in Germany. If you want to waste your money on IP's shit go ahead. I'm not flaming you bro just trying to help. He is also making the new Ttokkyo I believe. IP has purchased the rights to a lot of these Ug's.

http://www.bodyofscience.com/labreport_main.php?labreport_nr=121

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »
Karachi Sustanon cannot be faked.

What?? I might be wrong here since I don't deal with him, never have, but I think I read that IP has counterfeited Karachi Sust, as well as Irainian test, etc. Why can't Karachi Sust be faked?

Example:

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3033

"Real-Counterfeit"  :D

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7716&postcount=8

Have you used the "real-counterfeit" or the Sust actually made by Karachi in Pakistan? Do you know for sure which you had?