Author Topic: Best Weight Losss Suppliment  (Read 1962 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
Best Weight Losss Suppliment
« on: June 27, 2008, 03:07:21 PM »
My wife is looking to drop some poundage.  I know that ECA works, but she would like to find something over the counter, that with a clean diet and good workout habits will help her stimulate her weight loss. What is the best supplement out there? anyone have any clues, I don't want to keep dropping $50.00 on crap that is nothing but mini-thins in a bottle. She wants no jitters, up her metabolism, a nice thermogenic if that is possible, good energy, and cut the fat and lose some weight, she's 5'7, 190 lbs. right now, don't laugh, 5 wks after the baby, she is usually around 145, she is not a little girl, she is very muscular and strong, but wants to drop the weight, and needs some help, and yes she does cardio, drinks her water, eats clean, just a little boost, any suggestions?

P.S.
Serious responses only
thank you

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Best Weight Losss Suppliment
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:05:07 PM »
dont put her on anything at all. if she just had a baby five weeks ago, all she needs to do is diet properly and exercise and the weight will fall off.

People always look for the easy way out, when hard work is what is going to get  you the results in the end.

A OTC fat burner is only going to increase your metabolism a measly 2-5% so just have her diet and exercise and the baby weight will come right off.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
dont put her on anything at all. if she just had a baby five weeks ago, all she needs to do is diet properly and exercise and the weight will fall off.

People always look for the easy way out, when hard work is what is going to get  you the results in the end.

A OTC fat burner is only going to increase your metabolism a measly 2-5% so just have her diet and exercise and the baby weight will come right off.
Good advice  8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »
Good advice  8)

Good advice is the only type of advice I give.

;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
Good advice is the only type of advice I give.

;)
;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
Yes, and all the diet supps that make their way into the breast milk are sure to do good things for "the baaaaaybeeeeee."  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »
Yes, and all the diet supps that make their way into the breast milk are sure to do good things for "the baaaaaybeeeeee."  ::)

the baby needs better conditioning in the cheeks and glutes for his next show, why the hate tapeworm?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 10:56:27 PM »
the baby needs better conditioning in the cheeks and glutes for his next show, why the hate tapeworm?

He doesn't need drugs.  He should cut down on the dairy and get his fat ass on that Big Wheel.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 11:32:44 PM »
This is one of the best answered threads I have ever seen on GB
I agree with the guys 100%
Also I find when I use Fat burners and I come off a fair bit of the weight flies back on

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »

i second that..let her body/hormones, etc. get back into homeostasis before starting something like that.

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
My wife is looking to drop some poundage.  I know that ECA works, but she would like to find something over the counter, that with a clean diet and good workout habits will help her stimulate her weight loss. What is the best supplement out there? anyone have any clues, I don't want to keep dropping $50.00 on crap that is nothing but mini-thins in a bottle. She wants no jitters, up her metabolism, a nice thermogenic if that is possible, good energy, and cut the fat and lose some weight, she's 5'7, 190 lbs. right now, don't laugh, 5 wks after the baby, she is usually around 145, she is not a little girl, she is very muscular and strong, but wants to drop the weight, and needs some help, and yes she does cardio, drinks her water, eats clean, just a little boost, any suggestions?

P.S.
Serious responses only
thank you

Did she breastfeed at all?
O

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 06:16:25 PM »
use some natural fat loss products.

omega-3 fats, sesamin, EGCG (green tea extract), l-tyrosine, forskolin....and natures very own diet pill GREEN VEGGIES !!!!  :D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 08:44:03 PM »
watching what you put in your mouth..or ALN's nitor works fine. Brokaid if you don't mind the "skitz" feeling.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »
watching what you put in your mouth..or ALN's nitor works fine. Brokaid if you don't mind the "skitz" feeling.
i knwo alot of fat people who watch what they eat...

they watch the pizza and ice cream and donuts with great anticipation  ;D