Author Topic: when to notice gains?  (Read 2953 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: when to notice gains?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 01:50:28 PM »
If Palumbo was that smart he wouldn't have got arrested for importing those fake GH kits.

Importing? IIRC the reason for the bust was that the printer making the labels for the vials got suspicious. The recipient wasn't a pharmaceutical company. I have a hard time believing Palumbo didn't know about the origin of the gear. Even if they contained real hGH that's defrauding the customer.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »

Before my time? Call me crazy but I think I've been here about as long as you. So yes, I remember Marble, I know of the "Palumboism" thread...I've posted in that thread myself more then once. I don't any more simply cause it is the biggest bullshit thread on getbig. Marble was a smart guy in a lot of ways, but he was spouting garbage in that thread.

As for the whole GH story, maybe there is more to it then you know (when I say maybe I actually mean yes there is.) Many jump to conclusions just from some little tid bits of info they get on various message boards from a host of anonymous posters. The immediately take that info as gospel truth. Frankly, that is beyond idiotic.

When it comes to Palumbo I believe what was posted about him being popped selling the fake GH kits.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, it's common knowledge within the industry that he did.

Marble was the best nuts and bolts AAS poster we had here and the Palumboism thread was something to be taken seriously.

Look at Palumbo and tell me he doesn't look 'roided out and fucked up.

He looks like an experiment rather than a bodybuilder.

I don't dislike the guy, but that's my genuine opinion.

Has Palumbo told the story from his POV publically?

If he claims the kits were counterfeit with real active (Chinese or whatever) then he was very unethical regardless. If he thought they were genuine Serono American made kits then that's another matter but sounds unlikely to me.

I haven't seen his account of the story, but he's been in this game long enough to know real from counterfeit.

I'm not sure I'd believe him regardless of what he said.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 10:55:32 PM »

ok, palumbo got caught importing fake GH.

how does this negate his knowledge of training and macronutrient manipulation?

a ridiculous defense to your original arguement.

anyone who says palumbo, because of his past or the way he looks today has no clue about what he's talking about, has no clue what they are talking about.
b

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
UPDATE on the first cycle:

weeks one -three:  deca 300, test 200....

noticed nothing was happenening, so bumped the test to 300:

weeks 4-6: deca 300, test 300

just started week 6 today, and have gained a solid 10 (AND looks like i lost fat in the abdominal area).

i have weeks 7-10 left of deca 300, test 300, then weeks 11-12 of test 300 only.

will keep posted.... if anyone cares ;)

you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 07:09:24 PM »

just started week 6 today, and have gained a solid 10 (AND looks like i lost fat in the abdominal area).

i have weeks 7-10 left of deca 300, test 300, then weeks 11-12 of test 300 only.

whats your diet look like bro

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 07:16:09 PM »
kicked it up big time!

i made no gains till week 4, then bumped it a lot, lots of meats, fish (salmon, tuna), and eat every 2 hours.  also added a bunch of protein shakes, etc. and eat anything i can find.  i do eat some junk, but its ok with me, i have a really fast metabolism (6'4 and a very lean 235).  for me, its all about total calories than anything else.

also, found a texas roadhouse, thats helped a lot too. 
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »
what wou ld an average meal look like for you...total pro/carb/fat ?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »
basically a meat and some carbs...

eating now chicken (skinless chicken breasts, and sweet potatoe fries)
or:
salmon steak with asparagus
or;
BBG grilled chicked with spinach

and throough in a PB sandwhich with a protein drink every few hours too...

also eat a lot of oatmeal in the AM mixed with granola, followed by a protein shake...
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »
i love mixing whey with my oatmeal. i eat that at pretty much every meal actually. (chicken or beef + oatmeal&whey)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »

I've been off for a long stint...longer then I have been in several years. Got back on 2.5wks ago.

wk 1 test-250mg/eod
wk 2 test-e 250mg/eod, tren-a 50mg/eod
wk 3 which is now, same as last wk with added anadrol 50mg/ed

Weighed on Friday...up 7lbs in 12 days...this was before anadrol was added for the reading impaired.

Now, here is the kicker. I started dieting 4wks before I got back on. I mentioned before I had let my BF get a little too high this past spring...needed to drop a few before I got back on. I lost 15lbs in 4wks before I started my first pin.

Once I got back on I did not go into bulking mode...far from it...I'm still technically dieting...still in a calorie deficit...doing 1 session of cardio 45min every day or at least 6 days a wk. Low intensity cardio. Will continue to stay in a deficit till somewhere around Aug or Sept...hard to give an exact date...I will know when I'm done dieting when I get where I need to be.

Point being, I am still in a diet mode...although not what I would call contest mode...and I am gaining weight, losing BF and my strength is going up noticeably. So again, point being, if your on cycle, even though you're not running as much as I am, you should have noticed changes by wk 4...something.

Now please, don't anyone misunderstand what I said about me losing BF, gaining muscle/strength at the same time. I've always said, you are better off doing one at a time...and 9 times out of 10 I will stand by that. Yes, it can be done to a degree, but several things have to be in place for that to work. Number one, this cannot be your first trip to the supermarket...or your 2nd or 3rd...you need time, lots of time in the saddle to know how your body responds to gear and more importantly how it responds to food.

Now I do not expect to lose tons of BF and gain massive amounts of muscle with the way I am doing things right now...not going to happen cause it does not work that way. You might say what I am doing right now is being done out of necessity so I can do what needs to be done later...which means, hit a hard bulk come fall time through the winter...possibly find a good show to do next summer...we'll see.

Note: if this post came off as me being a jackass know it all...well, no apologies.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »
DRUNK DRIVERS AND DECA DICK RUINS LIVES MY FRIEND!!!!! DO MORE RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DIVE HEAD FIRST INTO A POOL!!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 05:49:49 AM »
tollisd?  who u talking to?

i did my research and everything is perfect!   I am not a follower, and just memorize dogma with no scientific backup. 

I know people who did deca only cycles, in fact most europeans (eastern) do this, and they look great...
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 06:05:27 AM »
I've been off for a long stint...longer then I have been in several years. Got back on 2.5wks ago.

wk 1 test-250mg/eod
wk 2 test-e 250mg/eod, tren-a 50mg/eod
wk 3 which is now, same as last wk with added anadrol 50mg/ed

Weighed on Friday...up 7lbs in 12 days...this was before anadrol was added for the reading impaired.

Now, here is the kicker. I started dieting 4wks before I got back on. I mentioned before I had let my BF get a little too high this past spring...needed to drop a few before I got back on. I lost 15lbs in 4wks before I started my first pin.

Once I got back on I did not go into bulking mode...far from it...I'm still technically dieting...still in a calorie deficit...doing 1 session of cardio 45min every day or at least 6 days a wk. Low intensity cardio. Will continue to stay in a deficit till somewhere around Aug or Sept...hard to give an exact date...I will know when I'm done dieting when I get where I need to be.

Point being, I am still in a diet mode...although not what I would call contest mode...and I am gaining weight, losing BF and my strength is going up noticeably. So again, point being, if your on cycle, even though you're not running as much as I am, you should have noticed changes by wk 4...something.

Now please, don't anyone misunderstand what I said about me losing BF, gaining muscle/strength at the same time. I've always said, you are better off doing one at a time...and 9 times out of 10 I will stand by that. Yes, it can be done to a degree, but several things have to be in place for that to work. Number one, this cannot be your first trip to the supermarket...or your 2nd or 3rd...you need time, lots of time in the saddle to know how your body responds to gear and more importantly how it responds to food.

Now I do not expect to lose tons of BF and gain massive amounts of muscle with the way I am doing things right now...not going to happen cause it does not work that way. You might say what I am doing right now is being done out of necessity so I can do what needs to be done later...which means, hit a hard bulk come fall time through the winter...possibly find a good show to do next summer...we'll see.

Note: if this post came off as me being a jackass know it all...well, no apologies.

LMAO AJ nice post. Cycle sounds fun.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »
Some people get deca dick and some don't.  I've ran 400mg deca and 400mgs test no problems.  This whole phobia about deca dick is crazy.  Internet bodybuilding urban legends that just don't die and have no science to back them up. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »
Exactly!

i was doing 300 deca and 200 test, no problems at all....
you are gay.