Author Topic: when to notice gains?  (Read 2955 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
when to notice gains?
« on: June 27, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »
if someone were on test 300/week and deca 300/week supposedly human grade, when should one start noticing results?  Its been about  9 days and noticed nothing yet.... :-\
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: when to notice gains?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »
so far the following has happened:

lost about an inch off my waist and stomach getting tighter

do not feel sore at all after workouts

have this certain taste in my mouth that I cannot describe, tastes kinda greasy...
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
if someone were on test 300/week and deca 300/week supposedly human grade, when should one start noticing results?  Its been about  9 days and noticed nothing yet.... :-\

Why are you doing an equal ratio of Test:Deca?

That's a no-no for deca-dick supression reasons.

You should feel your libido and aggressiveness increase, as well as your recovery from workouts.

Not sure about the taste in your mouth.

Bad cooking?   :-[

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »
yeah!  bad cooking

anyway, i kind of rushed into my first cycle without a lot of research, i read paulumbo's articles on deca and anavar cycles, so I was going to do that, but I read if using deca, add test, so thats why i added such a small amount (was really concerned about acne and hair loss!)
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »
yeah!  bad cooking

anyway, i kind of rushed into my first cycle without a lot of research, i read paulumbo's articles on deca and anavar cycles, so I was going to do that, but I read if using deca, add test, so thats why i added such a small amount (was really concerned about acne and hair loss!)

Have you looked at Palumbo?

He's not the guy you need to be reading advice from.

William Llewellyn's book is the one to read.

Read my response to your other thread.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

DIV

We've only told him about 50 times to do a 2:1 test:deca ratio but he doesn't listen.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »
sorry guys!  i will increase test next time,,,but so far, no deca dick at all. 
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
We've only told him about 50 times to do a 2:1 test:deca ratio but he doesn't listen.

I see.   ::)

baby worm, you need to listen to people.

Some of these guys have done many cycles.

It's very common knowledge that a 2:1 ratio is the best course of action.

Trust me, you don't want to fuck with Deca dick supression.

It will render you sexless.   :'(

DIV

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
i had quite the oposite effect so far though!
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
i had quite the oposite effect so far though!

You many not get Deca dick, but is it worth the risk?

I don't think so.

Opinions vary.

DIV

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »
DIV, i know you are not a fan of paulumbo, but he has at least recommended deca/anavar 3 times in the MD mag... think this has any place at all in a cycle?  He said it was great for slow gains, no acne/hair loss....

I know HE looks like shit, but he has trained many many people over time.
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
DIV, i know you are not a fan of paulumbo, but he has at least recommended deca/anavar 3 times in the MD mag... think this has any place at all in a cycle?  He said it was great for slow gains, no acne/hair loss....

I know HE looks like shit, but he has trained many many people over time.

Palumbo is a toxic mess..........not someone I'd ever listen to, even for a source (given his latest legal issues).

Wasn't Palumbo busted for selling fake GH kits?

I don't care what he recommends in a supplement mag.

I haven't read any of those in years.

What a waste of money.   ;D

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 06:36:21 PM »
Palumbo is a toxic mess..........not someone I'd ever listen to, even for a source (given his latest legal issues).

Wasn't Palumbo busted for selling fake GH kits?

I don't care what he recommends in a supplement mag.

I haven't read any of those in years.

What a waste of money.   ;D

DIV

This isnt' a stab at Worm or anything, but I've seen this trend more and more lately, people actually following cycle/AAS advice in magazines and from pro's.  The last people on earth I'd ever listen to about drug use or advice would be from a pro bodybuilder, even if I knew them personally, or a magazine.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »
This isnt' a stab at Worm or anything, but I've seen this trend more and more lately, people actually following cycle/AAS advice in magazines and from pro's.  The last people on earth I'd ever listen to about drug use or advice would be from a pro bodybuilder, even if I knew them personally, or a magazine.

For one, pro bodybuildiers (if that's what you call Palumbo) are using mega-doses that aren't really applicable to novices or even intermediate users.

Those magazines are in business to push supplement products so they need fluff pieces from the Palumbos of the world to get people to buy in.

It's really basic marketing.

You don't take advice in terms of AAS from someone who's that much deeper in their development and drug use.

DIV

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »

3-4 weeks.

also your running too much deca, or not enough test depending on how you wish to look at it.

b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »

DIV
;D

have you looked at llewellyn?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 07:53:49 PM »
;D

have you looked at llewellyn?

Have you read Llewellyn's book?

I'll back the guy with the knowledge who isn't a toxic mess, thanks.

I'm sure Palumbo's a decent guy, but not the one to take advice from about AAS.

Hopefully, you read up before you do yourself the same kind of harm that he did to his body.

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 07:55:07 PM »

Hopefully, you read up before you do yourself the same kind of harm that he did to his body.

DIV
nope, never read that book? whos bill llewellyn ? isnt he that guy in that one movie where the guy goes around shooting people in texas?

:-X

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 08:20:09 PM »
Love the effect of not getting sore on a cycle.
I am a big baby

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »
Big Worm it sounds like you're already noticing the effects...that should answer your question.

DIV

I've always said that what someone looks like is not the deciding factor in determining if their advice is good or not.

Bill's got a lot of sound medical knowledge when it comes to drugs...but so does Dave. The one thing Dave has that Bill does not is medical knowledge as well as first hand experience by way of his own and that which he gives to his clients. Either way, both guys have sound advice. Both aren't perfect and I would never claim to agree with either 100%...but that goes for anyone.

Last thing, I've personally learned more from Dave over the past 2yrs then I have form anyone else...he's never once led me astray. I owe Dave a lot for what he's taught me and I trust his advice over just about anyone...especially when were talking about BB.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 09:26:33 PM »
Big Worm it sounds like you're already noticing the effects...that should answer your question.

I've always said that what someone looks like is not the deciding factor in determining if their advice is good or not.

Bill's got a lot of sound medical knowledge when it comes to drugs...but so does Dave. The one thing Dave has that Bill does not is medical knowledge as well as first hand experience by way of his own and that which he gives to his clients. Either way, both guys have sound advice. Both aren't perfect and I would never claim to agree with either 100%...but that goes for anyone.

Last thing, I've personally learned more from Dave over the past 2yrs then I have form anyone else...he's never once led me astray. I owe Dave a lot for what he's taught me and I trust his advice over just about anyone...especially when were talking about BB.

Opinions vary, bro.

If Palumbo was that smart he wouldn't have got arrested for importing those fake GH kits.

That, for me, would tend to nullify any of his book smarts.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 10:09:32 PM »
Opinions vary, bro.

If Palumbo was that smart he wouldn't have got arrested for importing those fake GH kits.

That, for me, would tend to nullify any of his book smarts.

DIV
You're right, opinions vary.

But I fail to see how what you just said has anything to do with anything. He got pinched for selling fake GH, not for having a lack of understanding about AAS, bodybuilding, nutrition, etc.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »
You're right, opinions vary.

But I fail to see how what you just said has anything to do with anything. He got pinched for selling fake GH, not for having a lack of understanding about AAS, bodybuilding, nutrition, etc.

Why would I trust any AAS info coming from a guy who got busted selling fake GH?

He's not that smart obviously, so why ask him anything AAS related?

That and he's not that great applying what he knows to his own body.

If I recall there's a great thread dedicated to "Palumboism" which was written by Marble before your time.

Find it and read it.

If you still don't understand why I wouldn't take anything from Palumbo seriously, you've got some intelligence issues yourself Arnold.

No offense, but you're smarter than that.   ::)

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
Why would I trust any AAS info coming from a guy who got busted selling fake GH?

He's not that smart obviously, so why ask him anything AAS related?

That and he's not that great applying what he knows to his own body.

If I recall there's a great thread dedicated to "Palumboism" which was written by Marble before your time.

Find it and read it.

If you still don't understand why I wouldn't take anything from Palumbo seriously, you've got some intelligence issues yourself Arnold.

No offense, but you're smarter than that.   ::)

DIV

Before my time? Call me crazy but I think I've been here about as long as you. So yes, I remember Marble, I know of the "Palumboism" thread...I've posted in that thread myself more then once. I don't any more simply cause it is the biggest bullshit thread on getbig. Marble was a smart guy in a lot of ways, but he was spouting garbage in that thread.

As for the whole GH story, maybe there is more to it then you know (when I say maybe I actually mean yes there is.) Many jump to conclusions just from some little tid bits of info they get on various message boards from a host of anonymous posters. The immediately take that info as gospel truth. Frankly, that is beyond idiotic.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 01:45:04 PM »
As for the whole GH story, maybe there is more to it then you know (when I say maybe I actually mean yes there is.) Many jump to conclusions just from some little tid bits of info they get on various message boards from a host of anonymous posters. The immediately take that info as gospel truth. Frankly, that is beyond idiotic.

Has Palumbo told the story from his POV publically?

If he claims the kits were counterfeit with real active (Chinese or whatever) then he was very unethical regardless. If he thought they were genuine Serono American made kits then that's another matter but sounds unlikely to me.