Author Topic: serious question for Alex23  (Read 32664 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: serious question for Alex23
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »
Are you sure that's not squadfather's woman, and people are just saying it's Alex's to bag on him?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 02:26:13 PM »
Are you saying there is the potential to earn a better living mowing lawns all day?

he needs to mow lawns. and own 1 or 2 properties

i own 1 property that brings in 1000 per month rent

i pay 450 in rent a mont

im a property manager (i care for about 40-50) and i always have 1 vacancy to fix up and work on. 3-6 days cleaning and painting and carpentry work pays and mowing the lawns for the ones that do have grass yards , hedges ect..

i got into it through my dad and uncle and just associating with others
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »

he needs to mow lawns. and own 1 or 2 properties

i own 1 property that brings in 1000 per month rent

i pay 450 in rent a mont

im a property manager (i care for about 40-50) and i always have 1 vacancy to fix up and work on. 3-6 days cleaning and painting and carpentry work pays and mowing the lawns for the ones that do have grass yards , hedges ect..

i got into it through my dad and uncle and just associating with others

oh yes Johnny....the Falconesscence is always with you my good friend
Air Falcon

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »
Is this repellent, obese monstrosity all that Alex can manage to end up with?
The smell of these two bluberous souls must be sickening . They must look like two hippos fornicating when they copulate. Probably the emaciated brother, flexington, helps his master find the hole, or even take the place of the fat sister when fat alex wants to mount.
LOL. That's not quite out of the park, Sharma, but I'll credit you with a solid triple on that one.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »
Anyone happen to know any of the "tricks" used in the science recruitment field?

I have a degree in experimental physics but haven't worked anything other than minimum wage since I left college five years ago... topsy-turvy Irish jobs market.

Just sent out my two thousandth (yes, I keep track) job application... no job offers... no interest... no prospects... never even had an interview (ever).

If anyone has any pointers I'd be happy to hear them...

The Luke

2000 and nothing?  Suicide sounds like a viable option at this point.

Jason

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »

Jason

Yeah, thats a shame "The Luke".  I think it's definitley time to move into a different direction.  Either your totally doing something wrong, or your job market isnt moving in forward direction.
Air Falcon

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2008, 04:12:23 PM »
you dont need a degree to know this is fugly. ;D

Could have a beautiful face..
O

affy

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »

The smell of these two bluberous souls must be sickening . They must look like two hippos fornicating when they copulate. Probably the emaciated brother, flexington, helps his master find the hole, or even take the place of the fat sister when fat alex wants to mount.

easily the best post Sharma has ever made on these boards
LOL

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »

...I'm living on the knife-edge of despair.

Seriously though, I know a guy who sent out 15,000 CV's over the course of a summer (using automated programs and searchbots) only to end up with four job offers... all minimum wage... all part time.

The Irish jobs market is a cartel... the recruitment agencies are screwing everyone.

Meanwhile, tilers; electricians; carpenters and plumbers are all asking €600+ per day (that's $1,000 dollars per day for their services). If you have a leaking pipe in your house, your insurance company will actually ask you to fix it yourself.

The Luke

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »
yes ain't she hot??
This clowin acts like he's a getbig superman and has a fat pig like that for a woman?

yes he makes "several hundred thousand a year" ::) and is super successful @ 24.

Sure.

Great thing about the internet is you can play what ever game you like but when the truth comes out fags like him disappear like obese COWARDS.

prove that that is Alex's woman.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
...I'm living on the knife-edge of despair.

Seriously though, I know a guy who sent out 15,000 CV's over the course of a summer (using automated programs and searchbots) only to end up with four job offers... all minimum wage... all part time.

The Irish jobs market is a cartel... the recruitment agencies are screwing everyone.

Meanwhile, tilers; electricians; carpenters and plumbers are all asking €600+ per day (that's $1,000 dollars per day for their services). If you have a leaking pipe in your house, your insurance company will actually ask you to fix it yourself.

The Luke

Is it just a bachelors degree?  Perhaps a masters would help?  and 4 offers for 15k CV's?  Id move to another country

Jason

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »

Thanks Bobby, I do enjoy what I do. Hope I can help bast000 in any way to better his career.

Basti, send me your resume, I'll float it around. I can also refer you to some good headhunters in the Valley.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.   I need to update my resume, then I'll pass it to you soon.

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

hahahahaha fat fuck posted this pic of his "legpress" which included shawanda or whateva the fuck flexsteeles sister is called. It is called a "self pwnage" in getbig terms.
He is so successful yet he is stuck with flexsteeles fat sister hahahaha.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »
Hmmm. Sending out resumes is too passive. Go back to the department and look at the job offer board. Talk to faculty and 'sell' yourself to them - maybe they have contacts? Actually go to conferences and (without being a pain) be involved, somehow. Maybe do some assistance work, TA stuff just to keep your hand in. And don't, don't mention the Bigfoot research sideline. Just of the top of me head.  ;)

/best of luck

Excellent point. Whenever you hear about someone who has been out of work for awhile, they always have the same story, "I sent out xxxxx resumes." Resumes just get thrown in a pile, and even if you do get an interview because of one, you'll be competing against so many people that getting the job will always be a longshot.

You want a job. Get off your ass and hustle.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »

fk off fatty you are getting brave aren't you?
fat fking coward you are pitiful still hanging onto getbig after getting owned into oblivion.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2008, 11:18:43 AM »

Damn!
talk about booooooooooom.....the rich successful alex won't post for days now!! :-*

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

Excellent point. Whenever you hear about someone who has been out of work for awhile, they always have the same story, "I sent out xxxxx resumes." Resumes just get thrown in a pile, and even if you do get an interview because of one, you'll be competing against so many people that getting the job will always be a longshot.

You want a job. Get off your ass and hustle.

...read on, I've tried lots more than resumes/CVs.

I'm actually in the process of starting a little side business at the moment... don't get me wrong, when I refer to myself as continuously unemployed/under-employed I mean I'm scraping by with various odd jobs or part time jobs. I've been working since I was 15 (30 now).

My point was that you Americans often don't appreciate the advantage you have working in a large open economy... having the wrong degree/qualification in Ireland is comparable to living in Buttsuck, Arkansas and not being able to leave.

The Luke

Alex23

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

That's the gym manager telling me not to take pics. Unfortunately I can't hook you up; neither she lives in a trailer nor can be accomodated by smaller stroker of your kind. Nobody really does.

In your head.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »
...read on, I've tried lots more than resumes/CVs.

I'm actually in the process of starting a little side business at the moment... don't get me wrong, when I refer to myself as continuously unemployed/under-employed I mean I'm scraping by with various odd jobs or part time jobs. I've been working since I was 15 (30 now).

My point was that you Americans often don't appreciate the advantage you have working in a large open economy... having the wrong degree/qualification in Ireland is comparable to living in Buttsuck, Arkansas and not being able to leave.

The Luke
In retrospect if you could have done anything different i.e. Different area of study,relocate to a more open country in terms of economic control etc.. Would you?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2008, 11:42:21 AM »
That's the gym manager telling me not to take pics
Did you tell her you're Alex 23 from getbig?

Alex23

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
Did you tell her you're Alex 23 from getbig?

Didn't have to. I wear my 'Alex23' shirt wherever I go.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2008, 12:18:03 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2008, 12:21:27 PM »
fixed.

That's one clever pic. Unfortunately you didn't photoshop it.

You did save it which is quite troubling.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »
That's one clever pic. Unfortunately you didn't photoshop it.

You did save it which is quite troubling.

haha that would be funny if one of his friend's or girlfriend was using his computer and came across that pic, what would they be thinking?

Alex23

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »
haha that would be funny if one of his friend's or girlfriend was using his computer and came across that pic, what would they be thinking?

Most likely something like "Why do you have pics of Chris Farley giving head?" followed by a nodding and an admission of having issues.