Author Topic: Michelle Obama's Racist Thesis puts blacks "first and foremost"  (Read 2737 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
What a truly vile and disgusting woman she is.

Earlier in my college career, there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated to this community and would use all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost. My experiences at Princeton have made me more aware of my “Blackness” than ever before."

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Michelle Obama's Racist Thesis puts blacks "first and foremost"
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »
Where did you get this?

I can't enlarge it. Sucks it's only 2 pages, I heard the whole thing was absolute craziness, and it will get lost before it gets ready to be released after the general election.

Let me know if you can find some more. I posted on this like 4 months back and everyone said "I don't see any racism" lol...and those were only quotes, haha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 12:13:14 PM »

There's absolutely nothing racist about the viewpoint that Blacks should support one another's businesses in order to keep more money in their communities.

Mormons have been doing it for almost 200 years and Jews have been doing it for hundreds of years and no one is going to call them 'racist' for doing so.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »
There's absolutely nothing racist about the viewpoint that Blacks should support one another's businesses in order to keep more money in their communities.

I've walked into many grocery stores and have seen "Black Enterprises" magazine or a "Black Lifestyle" magazine.

Have you ever seen a "white" "asian" or "jew" magazine?

Also I've never heard of any "white" "asian" or "jew" film maker praise Obama and declare that when he is elected that his community (blacks) will "build the first chocolate city" (reference Spike Lee)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
What a truly vile and disgusting woman she is.

Earlier in my college career, there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated to this community and would use all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost. My experiences at Princeton have made me more aware of my “Blackness” than ever before."

What a truly stupid fucking twit you are ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »
What a truly stupid fucking twit you are ::)

Why is he that? Cause you refused to read her writing? Or you have a predetermined consensus and only look for what you want to believe?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »
Why is he that? Cause you refused to read her writing? Or you have a predetermined consensus and only look for what you want to believe?
Is there some reason I should listen to you on the subject?  I still have vivid memory of your lengthy bullshit racist threads so forgive me if I see a credibitly problem ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 03:22:41 PM »
Is there some reason I should listen to you on the subject?  I still have vivid memory of your lengthy bullshit racist threads so forgive me if I see a credibitly problem ;)

So your saying you did not read it, and your copy of communist manifesto is missing?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »
So your saying you did not read it, and your copy of communist manifesto is missing?
no, I'm pretty much saying you're probably a biased racist sack of shit.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »
no, I'm pretty much saying you're probably a biased racist sack of shit.

Haha, Hugo you get so rattled at this it's funnier than shit

So you don't know anything about Michelle Obama or her "black power" views

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »
Haha, Hugo you get so rattled at this it's funnier than shit

So you don't know anything about Michelle Obama or her "black power" views
no, I know about McBush and the neocons psycho end the world goals and really couldn't give a rats ass about something so petty as someone being a bit disgruntled after generations of being treated like dirt.  Basic fucking logic, sorry.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 04:26:31 PM »
you know I said quite some time ago tha Michelle would be Obama's downfall if it happens.  But Eldon, you must be fused to Hannity, Rush and Rove's brain because this pic you dug up sure plays up the black conjuring demonic witch image ::)  nicely done psycho Eldon.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 05:44:41 PM »
How about this one?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »
you know I said quite some time ago tha Michelle would be Obama's downfall if it happens.  But Eldon, you must be fused to Hannity, Rush and Rove's brain because this pic you dug up sure plays up the black conjuring demonic witch image ::)  nicely done psycho Eldon.

I disagree. The only person that will bring Obama down is himself. No doubt about it his wife is smarter than him, only problem is somewhere along her path she became inflicted and her heart grew cold, could she change....sure, but it's doubtful been with around the same people that feel the same way regarding issues of race and politics, another reason for the move to Chicago.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »
Where did you get this?

I can't enlarge it. Sucks it's only 2 pages, I heard the whole thing was absolute craziness, and it will get lost before it gets ready to be released after the general election.

Let me know if you can find some more. I posted on this like 4 months back and everyone said "I don't see any racism" lol...and those were only quotes, haha

People complain that blacks need to get their communities in order. So when someone black says that the are obligated to community, and will use their present and future resources to benefit that community first and foremost, is now racist...Or is it because she might become the 1st lady and will and can do more now, and she's now in the spotlight.

What she said is not racist at all, not to mention that reality and common sense that she is part of the AA community and  feels an obligation to it.   I wish people would make up their minds. When they see black people focusing on their communities that have a "fear" or apprehension, that they are getting their shit together, and then focus on them, which is not the case. I think would like to see the status qou or worse for black people, just as long as it doesn't affect them in anyway shape or form.

WHat next, her mentoring young black girls is going to be called racist, because they aare black girls and not white girls.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »
People complain that blacks need to get their communities in order. So when someone black says that the are obligated to community, and will use their present and future resources to benefit that community first and foremost, is now racist...Or is it because she might become the 1st lady and will and can do more now, and she's now in the spotlight.

What she said is not racist at all, not to mention that reality and common sense that she is part of the AA community and  feels an obligation to it.   I wish people would make up their minds. When they see black people focusing on their communities that have a "fear" or apprehension, that they are getting their shit together, and then focus on them, which is not the case. I think would like to see the status qou or worse for black people, just as long as it doesn't affect them in anyway shape or form.

WHat next, her mentoring young black girls is going to be called racist, because they aare black girls and not white girls.
Its not that she chooses to support the black community its that she supports the black community first and foremost. If a white politician or any other politician came out and said this about their community many ppl would crucify them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking care of your community if you are the average person but one would hope that a person that could possibly be the next 1st lady would be unbiased and she clearly isnt. Many ppl have been labeled racist for not voting for obama b/c he is black but with a wife with views like this and the church that he attends can you blame them? to me it sounds like obama might have racist views.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »
Its not that she chooses to support the black community its that she supports the black community first and foremost. If a white politician or any other politician came out and said this about their community many ppl would crucify them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking care of your community if you are the average person but one would hope that a person that could possibly be the next 1st lady would be unbiased and she clearly isnt. Many ppl have been labeled racist for not voting for obama b/c he is black but with a wife with views like this and the church that he attends can you blame them? to me it sounds like obama might have racist views.

I wouldn't care, and the ones who would I would tell grow to up. It would be like "Duh",  it's a default status quo. It's an accepted stance that doesn't need to be verbally communicated. Whereas with black people, there is is this constant pull of either support or to assimilate entirely and lose one's own identity, or in between. There is no luxury of  Presumption by Assumption.

We have to define racist views, if say, one says black men having higher incarceration rates than white men. It's not racist. Nor is saying that white men have higher suicide rates than black men.

Now using that info, it would be racist to say that a black man is more apt to be criminally minded. just as would to say that white men are pussies who can't handle reality. Blanket statements like that, cloud over the facts and open the floodgates of ignorance. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
How about this one?

Holy shit... That's the first time I've seen it... Fucking Fox...  That's outrageous.  They should have their licence yanked >:(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »
I wouldn't care, and the ones who would I would tell grow to up. It would be like "Duh",  it's a default status quo. It's an accepted stance that doesn't need to be verbally communicated. Whereas with black people, there is is this constant pull of either support or to assimilate entirely and lose one's own identity, or in between. There is no luxury of  Presumption by Assumption.

We have to define racist views, if say, one says black men having higher incarceration rates than white men. It's not racist. Nor is saying that white men have higher suicide rates than black men.

Now using that info, it would be racist to say that a black man is more apt to be criminally minded. just as would to say that white men are pussies who can't handle reality. Blanket statements like that, cloud over the facts and open the floodgates of ignorance. 
you may not but you would have to agree that a vast majority would have a problem with a white politician saying this. Like i said i understand why she thinks that way shoot i think that way at times but then again im not in a postion of power like she might be and that is what makes the difference...Again you could understand why a white person or any other race might not feel comfortable with her and her beliefs. Do you not view her ideals as biased? have you not heard ppl label others as racist for not voting for obama? its happend many times on this board alone...but when something like this comes along we are supposed to sit back and dismiss it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 05:02:03 AM »
I'm from upstate New York and black people don't support black owned business at all.

What I do find funny is how isolated she must have been to not realize she was black before going to Princeton, LOL!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
I'm from upstate New York and black people don't support black owned business at all.

What I do find funny is how isolated she must have been to not realize she was black before going to Princeton, LOL!

Because they charge you more, or are fronts for Korean or other ethnicities. There used to be a store in Baltimore near Morgan State that sold "urban clothing". It had all blacks working there, and one would think that it was a black-owned store, come to find out, it was a front, it was owned by Koreans, who didn't invest in community that it was in.

I find it funny as well.
you may not but you would have to agree that a vast majority would have a problem with a white politician saying this. Like i said i understand why she thinks that way shoot i think that way at times but then again im not in a postion of power like she might be and that is what makes the difference...Again you could understand why a white person or any other race might not feel comfortable with her and her beliefs. Do you not view her ideals as biased? have you not heard ppl label others as racist for not voting for obama? its happend many times on this board alone...but when something like this comes along we are supposed to sit back and dismiss it?

Oprah does the same thing, and has more money, and prolly a hell of lot more power than any prez to date, and more influence. Yet, she is viewed as helping out her community. She just never came out and stated it. I guess, if one is quite about it, it is accepted, if one states the obvious, then it view as "wrong"

If people are not voting for Obama, simply because he is black, yes it is wrong.  If a person who says that they are going to spend their time and money helping a community that they deemed needs help or is a top priority on their list, then NO. Clean up one's own backyard, before you clean up someone else's.

I do think the "position of power" is what kills it. Even though there have been 1st ladies who have taken the AA community as their pet projects (they were called the colored or poor people back then)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »
Racist bitch
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »
I find it funny as well.
Oprah does the same thing, and has more money, and prolly a hell of lot more power than any prez to date, and more influence. Yet, she is viewed as helping out her community. She just never came out and stated it. I guess, if one is quite about it, it is accepted, if one states the obvious, then it view as "wrong"

If people are not voting for Obama, simply because he is black, yes it is wrong.  If a person who says that they are going to spend their time and money helping a community that they deemed needs help or is a top priority on their list, then NO. Clean up one's own backyard, before you clean up someone else's.

I do think the "position of power" is what kills it. Even though there have been 1st ladies who have taken the AA community as their pet projects (they were called the colored or poor people back then)
why his wife is choosing to help some over others based on the fact that they are black? and shes not racist? you see my point? LOL oparah again hasnt come out and state that she is going to help blacks first and foremest, she also isnt in a position were she should be unbiased, I dont see how you can compare the two.

Im sure a few first ladies have taken special intrest in the black community but probably b/c of other factors like poor education, crime rates, low employment, but the difference is that they did it for these reasons not simply b/c they were black which is what she is saying.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »
Where did you get this?

http://www.politicalforum.com/elections-campaigns/38424-michelle-obamas-racist-thesis-puts-blacks-first-foremost.html

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »
I don't believe this makes her racist.

However, this comment is problematic for a 1st lady, who is to represent everyone in the country equally. 
The Obama's have a record of helping poor minorities, which is noble...but not necessarily the most appropriate backround for being president & first lady.  The only point I would make is that she was in grad school and her scope may have changed.  We cannot have our president & administration favor one race of people over others or push a specific racial agenda.  That is not appropriate and is not debateable.