Author Topic: What McBush means by 100 years in Iraq  (Read 2376 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: What McBush means by 100 years in Iraq
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 07:41:25 AM »
Largest structure in the American Empire is nearing completion in Iraq; the embassy the size of the Vatican, costing over $500,000 to erect. We are going to be there until we go broke.

That aint no embassy. That's THE war room for what our army of mercenaries is going to do next.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 07:51:26 AM »
U guys have zero clue what ur talking about..."army of mercenaries"...nobody fights for free slapper. One Division to keep stability in the Middle East.....not to bad.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »
U guys have zero clue what ur talking about..."army of mercenaries"...nobody fights for free slapper. One Division to keep stability in the Middle East.....not to bad.

HH6, we've already established that the job of the American military is to protect the integrity of the American terrritory, which means to make sure the borders stay intact. Launching a full-out, pseudo-colonial assault on Iraq or Iran is the job of a mercenary army. The army is not doing anything in Iraq to protect our borders, so we can only conclude that the army is serving someone else's purpose. Hence "mercenary army".

And do me a favor, stop with the "you people don't understand" bullshit. We do, we actually know what a war is and we haven't been in one. That's why we're trying to prevent people like your son and my son from going into one.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 08:54:25 AM »
haha 500,000  :o that may break the bank  ::)

It's part of the trillion plus we are wasting in Iraq.

You think China will finance our debt forever?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 09:44:27 AM »
HH6, we've already established that the job of the American military is to protect the integrity of the American terrritory, which means to make sure the borders stay intact. Launching a full-out, pseudo-colonial assault on Iraq or Iran is the job of a mercenary army. The army is not doing anything in Iraq to protect our borders, so we can only conclude that the army is serving someone else's purpose. Hence "mercenary army".

And do me a favor, stop with the "you people don't understand" bullshit. We do, we actually know what a war is and we haven't been in one. That's why we're trying to prevent people like your son and my son from going into one.

My son has plans to go into the Marines so there's that. U have no idea whats going on over there. U get ur info from the media and the net. What ur doing is kicking the can down the road. I love ur posts, they're right from the left wing playbook.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »
My son has plans to go into the Marines so there's that. U have no idea whats going on over there. U get ur info from the media and the net. What ur doing is kicking the can down the road. I love ur posts, they're right from the left wing playbook.

If wanting people to be alive is left-wing then yes, I am left wing. If wishing people death is right wing, then definitely, I am NOT right wing.

My two cents.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
I'm wishing that my people stay alive....
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »
I'm wishing that my people stay alive....

That's called fascism.

And besides, how can you insinuate my protection if I ask you NOT to protect me?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »
That all means nothing to me... The guy is going to exuse/lie his way out in an election for sure.  The fact is he's on tape singing war and talking about how he doesn't care how long.  He's got the neocons by his side now.  They came up with this perpetual War and he's with them.  There is no distortion, he doens't care how long it takes in a perpetual war.  I was right about Bush and had the opportunity recently to tell someone from 99 and if McBush gets in I hope we're around long enough that I can do the same with you.  It will be so, if not worse.  I actually suspect way worse regardless of who get's in--but that's a long story.

If what he says means nothing to you then why say this:

why don't you ask McBush what he meant since he's the one who said it ;) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »
now I'm confused... huh?  Just walked across town in the heat, brain not working, must reboot.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »
It's part of the trillion plus we are wasting in Iraq.

You think China will finance our debt forever?

lol, as long as they want to remain an output export nation....durrrr yeah

now I'm confused... huh?  Just walked across town in the heat, brain not working, must reboot.

you live across from a bar?

type it off big man

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

You started a thread about McCain's 100 years in Iraq comment and asked me to think about it.  I asked you what that comment means to you and explained that I understood it to mean our presence will be like Germany and Korea.  You then said ask McCain what he meant.  I then posted McCain's explanation.  You then said you don't care what McCain says.  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »
I think 200 years is a better idea.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »
That's called fascism.

And besides, how can you insinuate my protection if I ask you NOT to protect me?

Then by all means leave my country. If u stay...its my job to make sure ur don't glow in the dark.
L