Author Topic: Sleep and let this thought resonate in a pure un needing state after exertion  (Read 954 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
clear your body, do a semi fast, hard workout, really cut back on food, SLEEEEEEEEEP, dont get caught up in thinking you have to take part in meaningless activities with people who wish to suck your life away like a boring rerun tv show

lets think of a better way , a lost way, of life, a way of life only few take the time to understand. im am your spirit guide i am just as weak as you but together we are brute force, one stick alone and it breaks but a bundle is much stronger...i however am utimate loser weegar meth master of all times here to suggest compassion for my state. but johnny falcon is my master and i am the messenger

yes our birthdate is the core of astrology

the angles and pulling from the planets the waves of energy effect us, there are traits expressed and supressed at certain times and times for issues to be comfronted time to give time to play

this timing is coincidince "co" meaning with the cosmos when ......

something happens that is too good to be true, for instance a co-incidince say if you and your neighbor come home and leave your house at same time that is a co-incidence , when you are born on your birth date the planets are just so in a certain time/space, your birtdate and the alignment is a co-incidence

the synchrocities are being tapped into

lets be strong as positive brothers

because there are many waiting to take us out

and hypnotise us with the art of SNIFFING PAINT, EATING GLUE, DOING METH

but i share with them there own majic and it cancels it out

this is all a beginning of my astrology study or a foot in the door to show you the potential, for those who wish to not only see but to know and do the grounding work of self and ask questions...

i sing a prayer for you all tonite that questions arise at a faster pace to brighten your soul and give you new things to do, because when its 'new' you 'wen'
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the 'co' incidence is the miracle of your birth

that you were born

the other part of the co is the planettary alignment on your year and time is a rare occasion just like all alignments are many and many

disasters happen or can be provoked by gnosis of timeing

so can good things

unfortunatly the bad outweigh the good in knowsis of these things and have kept there power with such
A

warrior_code

• Getbig III
..... ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
..... ???

astrology and knowsis and RECORDS of events of all types with the CO-incidence of planet and star alignments are the force higher than us, a bit of forgotten wisdom
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
a teleport to the top of the page with this thread from this post shall make note of foolish crazy man for all to get 'high' off upon my expense :)
A

warchild

• Getbig III
the village idiot posts again 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the village idiot posts again 

im glad i can be your doormat sir, but please watch where you are 'going' beloved  8)
A

Purge_WTF

Johnny, what are you on? Whatever it is, give me some.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
  Johnny, what are you on? Whatever it is, give me some.
i am 'below your feet' just like all other things beloved
A

youandme

• Getbig V
Falcon what are your thoughts on the new atom smasher in Switzerland that starts operation in August?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV

and hypnotise us with the art of SNIFFING PAINT, EATING GLUE, DOING METH

Are you advocating these activities? If so, I must tell you that the Falcon has flown down the wrong path. There is nothing positive in doing things like Meth. It leads to Madness and a breakdown of the Adrenal glands, which indirectly will compromise your immune function. Maybe I misunderstood your quote and this is not something you indulge in. The marijuana you often mention is fairly innocuous, but huffing Paint? Not good, my friend.