Author Topic: With all this anti-American talk...  (Read 14729 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: With all this anti-American talk...
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 05:46:12 PM »
Exactly. So far in the history of Wolrd, only the west has been sucessful at maintaing powerful and prosperous civilization.

The Muslix cling to the past for its memory of "glory".

Let's go back a thousand years ago.. ::)
Quoted for it's likelihood to bite you in the arse hard.

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 05:49:22 PM »
Yep that's true, they have a shit load of middle eastern folks coming their  - but here's the catch -  they need them. When the pill came out and women started going to college and getting careers Europe had a serious decline in birth rate. It was so bad that they estimated they would need a 75% income tax rate to afford that welfare-state life style they have with most money going to pensionist. So when the Islamic revolution occurred in the 70's and the middle east got tough on their women turning them into baby factories - Europe found a source of labor. Kinda like messico mexico for the US.

The population in Russia is decreasing so rapidly that the govt gives a new car to anyone who pops out a kid (or so I read)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »
Wouldn't that be something if our economy did crash and throw the US into chaos.

Can you imagine a reverse migration back to Europe. Then we could see how great Europe really is and get our free health care, refuse to speak your local language and wave our flags outside our house or "flat".

Its one thing Europeans hating us and we have an entire ocean as a buffer.  Imagine entire "immigrant" neighborhoods in your town full of Americans... I'm American and I think that would be hilarious.

Americans usually hate most immigrants especially now a days but I bet we would be impossible to live with HAHA.

Team America!

How could Americans do that? You all would need a passport from an EU country. Without it, you have no right to work or reside.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 06:54:30 PM »
I love how most people here (Americans) have never lived in Europe but feel fully empowered to make all sorts of detailed comments on living there and what it is like.  ::)
I hate the State.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »
Europe is the dog of America, father america says do this Europe says yes sir!
TEAM WOLF

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »
I love how most people here (Americans) have never lived in Europe but feel fully empowered to make all sorts of detailed comments on living there and what it is like.  ::)

Spot on 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »
 i would appreciate if people left out generalizations that throw all americans into the same bunch of people..

for i definitely do not believe america, as of 2008,. is the best place to live, and i dont think our culture, people, and scenery are the best either.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 07:13:37 PM »

Exactly, but there's a HUGE difference between Mexicans and Muslims.  Language aside, Mexicans aren't that different than we are.  Muslims on the other hand may as well be from a different planet.  I'll take mexicans any day of the week over the crap the Euros have to deal with.
I feel where you are coming from, I didn't want to get into that to keep from sounding bigoted, but I've had to beat down a couple at parties who think cause they see chicks without laundy wrapped around their heads they can just run up on them a cop a free feel. One motherfuccker did that shit to my wife and I caught his ass on the jaw with a hail marry punch from mississpi. Man I seen them do shit that would never fly in the US.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
i would appreciate if people left out generalizations that throw all americans into the same bunch of people..

for i definitely do not believe america, as of 2008,. is the best place to live, and i dont think our culture, people, and scenery are the best either.

Them there sound like terrorist words, boy.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »
For all the people on here who diss the U.S.  GetBig was created in America.  So there!
what he said - and where do all the bbers who want fortune and fame have to eventually go?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 08:17:43 PM »
News for you my friend. We Americans do what we want!!!!!!!!

When the country is bankrupt and suffers from a depression, very few Americans will be 'doing what they want'.
I hate the State.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »
When the country is bankrupt and suffers from a depression, very few Americans will be 'doing what they want'.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 08:24:14 PM »
Wouldn't that be something if our economy did crash and throw the US into chaos.

Can you imagine a reverse migration back to Europe. Then we could see how great Europe really is and get our free health care, refuse to speak your local language and wave our flags outside our house or "flat".

Its one thing Europeans hating us and we have an entire ocean as a buffer.  Imagine entire "immigrant" neighborhoods in your town full of Americans... I'm American and I think that would be hilarious.

Americans usually hate most immigrants especially now a days but I bet we would be impossible to live with HAHA.

Team America!

I think you are under estimating america and the system that is in place...If we go into a major depression, we go into all out war

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 08:27:43 PM »

I was exaggerating to make a point, but you get the point, right?  European workers on average are like 80% as productive per worker as their American counterparts because they don't place the emphasis and importance on work that we do.
Where'd you get that stat, numbnuts?
!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »
That would be the first order of business for "americans in europe" take care of the muslims.

Give us about 2 weeks and we'll clean Europe of that scum.

Dude I'm with you 100% but maybe if we clean em up in the US first, all our problems would be solved.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2008, 10:09:50 PM »
I'm on Lily Pond Lane in East Hampton New York. Google it dick breathe. Ain't no depression/recession effecting this part of the country! You have a brain? As long as you don't think with your dong? Invest your money. Don't reproduce!!! You'll easily live a long prosperous life! Learn a trade. Don't try to work with your brain.

Living in East Hampton is expensive. In 2005 the cost of living was 326% of the national average.

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 10:23:39 PM »
I think you are under estimating america and the system that is in place...If we go into a major depression, we go into all out war

I know this would never happen, Im just saying a lot of americans complain about immigration. It would be a cool social experiment if we became the immigrants.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2008, 11:36:49 PM »

Name another country where a man has as much opportunity to speak and be heard and to work his ass off and make something of himself.  Spoiled lazy americans that feel entitled to everything they take for granted is what is making this country weak. Some of our best and brightest are 2nd generation americans who grew up or whose parents grew up elsewhere and realized what opportunities they have available to them here.

Look no further than many of our Indian reservations as to what this country will look like very soon if we dont get our act together...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »
I know this would never happen, Im just saying a lot of americans complain about immigration. It would be a cool social experiment if we became the immigrants.

Interesting Tom Prince avatar.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 02:56:32 AM »

I see your point but I don't believe taking anything away from people who have things is a cool thing...The world Banks/government who is pulling the strings in every move that is made on the planet  has to understand that they are creating walking time bombs in people who are giving the better things in life...We know this because they are creating new prisions all over the U.S.  Whats interesting to me is that the people who are in the military are going to have to round up all these people...And I just don't believe that 18 to 21 year old boys have it in them to push there might on the american people when the shit hits the fan...These dumb bastards in the military are going to see first hand what the word Crazy means all over the streets of america...They really won't have the stomach for something like that...And history has already shown us that...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 03:06:54 AM »
People can talk all the shit they want about US wars but we don't have the muslim problem you guys have.

Thats why Europe needs some Americans over there.... if there is one thing were good at its KICKING ASS.

this is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.  And you're not the only ignorant American that says this.  We have plenty of problems iwth muslims.  You just don't hear about it.  Ever hear of CAIR, Al Kifah refugee center or Ali Mohammed?  Trust me there are plenty of muslims (many of whom are terrorists) living in the U.S. today.  We may not have the "social problems" with muslims that Europe has but we definitely have the "terrorist" problems that come along with a significant muslim population.  The CIA has been training muslim terrorists for decades on U.S. soil. 

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2008, 10:46:04 AM »
One attack in the last seven years I think were handling our "terrorist" problem just fine.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »
One attack in the last seven years I think were handling our "terrorist" problem just fine.

Ummmmmmm and was the last time France was attacked?  They have probably one of the biggest muslim populations in Europe.  When the CIA is one of the largest supporters and trainers of terrorists around the world it's quite easy to keep track of where they are when they're going to attack.  CIA, Bush, etc. all knew about 9/11 days before it was gonna happen but decided to do jack shit about it. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

Ummmmmmm and was the last time France was attacked?  They have probably one of the biggest muslim populations in Europe.  When the CIA is one of the largest supporters and trainers of terrorists around the world it's quite easy to keep track of where they are when they're going to attack.  CIA, Bush, etc. all knew about 9/11 days before it was gonna happen but decided to do jack shit about it. 

ummm yeah and one of the biggest problems!!!

People are running for political offices based on a "anti" Muslim platforms.

Are you from France?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »
ummm yeah and one of the biggest problems!!!

People are running for political offices based on a "anti" Muslim platforms.

Are you from France?

I never said they don't have problems with their large muslim population.  However, they have not been "attacked" yet like we have.  Also this is one of the reasons why France had to tread so lightly on the Iraq issue.  Because of their large Algerian and Muslim populations.  It's kind of like us declaring war against Mexico because of their drug cartels.  You know how many stupid mexicans would start rioting in the streets if we went to war with Mexico?  But people are so apt to criticize other countries without knowing anything about their society.  The French have had their fare share of wars.......I can't blame them as a people if they are tired of fighting.  Same goes for much of Europe.  Maybe if America ever has a war on it's homeland it will understand.  And no I'm not French.  I'm American born and bred.  But I'm a human being first and an American second.