Author Topic: What the shit happen to Ahmad Haidar?  (Read 13437 times)

Moosejay

Re: What the shit happen to Ahmad Haidar?
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »
GOOD THREAD all names and memories are cool.dan lurie mi illustrated was good magazine and had great up close photos.80's to mid ninties was good time for aau still had mr america running strong and was very prestigious title.like most comments most bbers from that aau era had distinct look and balanced.shame it folded and watered down the america title over the last years ...

If you go to the WL HOF in York, PA, they have a nice pictorial/display of all Mr. A winners.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 02:06:45 PM »
Epic sized semicolon in the quote bro.

That's actually the funny part. Epic attempt at sounding intelligent by Candyjizzle as usual  :D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 03:54:57 PM »
Marty is a great bodybuilder............. .looks better today than he ever did.

Jeff King stopped him in the `83 America,but Marty took the tall class..... if you check out Martys page on musclememory.com he won a slew of contests.

Hey Mike A.,do you know how Pete Vranicar is doing and whether or not he still trains?

Other guys with great abs:

John Hnatyshak  back in the day (sp)
Doug Brignole
Mike Watson (Canada)
John Aranita
Robby Robinson had freaky intercostals,and real old school Zabo Kozewski can`t be left out.

Thierry Pastel

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »
Thierry Pastel

Agreed. I mentioned him earlier...very underated

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:35 AM »
 :o

Moosejay

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »
:o

Glad to see that someone can or even bother still trying to do a vacuum!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »
If you go to the WL HOF in York, PA, they have a nice pictorial/display of all Mr. A winners.
Ive been there, pretty interesting place.  If you get the chance to go there, do it.  8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Moosejay

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
Ive been there, pretty interesting place.  If you get the chance to go there, do it.  8)

Yes, not too much there, but what they do have is classic and rare.

gzhout

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
Haven't seen him compete in awhile.. where's he at?

I heard that he is back to Beirut, Lebanon. He was seen in local gyms. Still sporting a good physique. I am not sure if this is true or not. Probably makes sense as he has no major sponsor these days.

Any news from your side champs?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »
He's a trainer at the gym I workout at (Powerhouse) in West palm beach...One of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He decided to lay off competing for a while, since he doesn't have the sponsorship of Muscletech anymore. However, the gym just got bought out by some guys that own a Gold's franchise so I'm not sure if he'll be staying there or not. I've seen this guy move some very heavy iron.  He's strong in just about evey lift you can think of.

King has a sponsor but this guy doesnt.  Great physique for photo Marketing like Richard Jones.  Unreal.
Oh...Monica!

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »
He's a trainer at the gym I workout at (Powerhouse) in West palm beach...One of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He decided to lay off competing for a while, since he doesn't have the sponsorship of Muscletech anymore. However, the gym just got bought out by some guys that own a Gold's franchise so I'm not sure if he'll be staying there or not. I've seen this guy move some very heavy iron.  He's strong in just about evey lift you can think of.

I was just in West Palm two weeks ago and trained here. One of the nicest gyms I have ever trained in. I am actually relocating to West Palm in the near future and will be training here when I do.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »
I was just in West Palm two weeks ago and trained here. One of the nicest gyms I have ever trained in. I am actually relocating to West Palm in the near future and will be training here when I do.

Powerhouse is good ....................but not the best in the area

Fitness America  (the old worlds gym.. northlake and military in palm beach gardens)      is

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 11:47:26 AM »
Powerhouse is good ....................but not the best in the area

Fitness America  (the old worlds gym.. northlake and military in palm beach gardens)      is

Thanks Mike. I will have to check it out. My good friend lives in West Palm and trains at Power House. Compared to the gyms in Pittsburgh, Power House was like Mecca. lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
Serious question: How did he obtain permission to live and work in the USA full time, did he pretend to be a Messican or what?

Pretended to be a Musician.
Q

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »
Great Arab Genetics