Author Topic: FBI chief Criticises the U.S. Supreme Court's 2nd Amendment Ruling  (Read 681 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
OHHHH....  he must be a rotten liberal, who put him in charge >:(
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080701/ap_on_re_us/fbi_director_colleges

Also the Bush admin tried to get this case out of the supreme court and kicked to a lower court and the Bush admin sided with gun control advocates and pushed for all gun limits to stay in place.  Many of the same limits that outraged gun owners and the NRA each time they were enacted. 

I thought Bush was your man on these issues?  :-\

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
Re: FBI chief Criticises the U.S. Supreme Court's 2nd Amendment Ruling
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 06:52:07 AM »
OHHHH....  he must be a rotten liberal, who put him in charge >:(

"saying it may harm efforts to deter violent crime."

Perhaps he might want to actually read the data on that from the DOJ and others before making ignorant comments.

""I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."

So perhaps he will recommend FBI agents stop carrying guns?

"Mueller said he hopes "those campuses will be weapons free."

No doubt, that should stop any bad guys..."gun free zone" = "come shoot this place up as there is one here to stop you." Hell, at least someone can call the FBI so they can bring the body bags....

"Mueller said the FBI's top priority remains counterterrorism, counter-intelligence and protecting the secrets of the United States."

Then STFU Mr. Mueller and do your job vs. second guessing the ruling of SCOTUS regarding our 2A Rights.

""The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said."

And we can't rule out you work for Osama bin Laden Mr Mueller, and that has what to do with the SCOTUS ruling again?

What a knob... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: FBI chief Criticises the U.S. Supreme Court's 2nd Amendment Ruling
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
I would sure love to hear from HH6 and company on this.