Author Topic: Limbaugh calls mcCain "The team you hate LESS"  (Read 2511 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Limbaugh calls mcCain "The team you hate LESS"
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
Actually Getbig is the personification of First Amendment Rights....I love it.  :)
I hate the State.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
Like thats unusual. Yet again today a man said I need to be hit on this board - not like men roll up and threaten to hit me IRL ::)

Net brings out all sorts, I've had it all said to me here, most of us have I am sure. Getbig is terrible for that. And sure, I'll catch heat for this, and not condoning statements towards HH6 as I wish him well - but Benny and I are indirectly insulted day in and day out. Seems thats all good. People have said it all about me due to race, years back it was posted I should be lynched and that got "LOL!" comments. It's always okay to post wanting Iraqis to die? That seems great to many - they are people too, kids and stuff :-\

Everyone should try and be nicer to each other, not that it will happen - but it should.

Really? I guess I've missed the posts where you're personally attacked or threatened, CQ. You strike me as a very reasonable and nice person - even to those you disagree with.

Benny is really another case though. IMO, he adds no constructive input to the discussions here - just "shut the fvck up" or "you're a jackass" statements. It is also my opinion that he (and others like him i.e Squadfather) need getbig. It's their safe place to vent and attack others in hopes of making themselves feel better without any threat of repercussion.

Anyhoo, to all the liberals, conservatives, and moderates here on getbig, I wish everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Happy 4th of July, everyone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
Really? I guess I've missed the posts where you're personally attacked or threatened, CQ. You strike me as a very reasonable and nice person - even to those you disagree with.

Benny is really another case though. IMO, he adds no constructive input to the discussions here - just "shut the fvck up" or "you're a jackass" statements. It is also my opinion that he (and others like him i.e Squadfather) need getbig. It's their safe place to vent and attack others in hopes of making themselves feel better without any threat of repercussion.

Anyhoo, to all the liberals, conservatives, and moderates here on getbig, I wish everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Happy 4th of July, everyone.

Well said.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 07:37:54 AM »
Breton Woods...they should have never gotten rid of it...its removal was the first step towards the 1997 Asia catastrophe. And Nixon just did it so he could keep fighting in Vietnam....sad....1971.. .the year one of the worst decisions was ever made...

The US went Bankrupt in 1933, Bretton Woods was really just a formality up to 1971.