Author Topic: ‘Oh Happy Day’  (Read 2228 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: ‘Oh Happy Day’
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »
I didn't try and refute what you said simply because you seem to be the type of person that is not going to listen. No matter what I say, you're just going to call me a jackass...so it seems pointless.
You are a jackass, but you could have done better than "why don't those who aren't happy with everything about America just leave". That's pathetic.

"Some men see things as they are and ask, 'Why?' I dream of things that never were and ask, 'Why not?'" (RFK)

"There comes a time when one must take the position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but he must do it because conscience tells him it is right." (King)

!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
You are a jackass, but you could have done better than "why don't those who aren't happy with everything about America just leave". That's pathetic.

Pathetic? It's the truth. I never stay or go anywhere I don't like. If I lived somewhere that I had such a distaste for, if I knew of places that were far more to my liking, I'd go there, not stay where I was.

Some might argue that they would remain in the hope that "Change" would be implemented. Fine, hope for change, lead the charge for change. Just understand that the way most who use the word "change" is ridiculous. Best example to date, the Obama campaign...it's his main concept, "Change." It's the most open ended concept the way they use it. It leaves room for anything in any direction...it gives hope based on the negative.

"Some men see things as they are and ask, 'Why?' I dream of things that never were and ask, 'Why not?'" (RFK)
"Some men see things the way they are and say, that's the way things are. What can I do to improve on those things? Some men dream of things that never were and ask, why not? 9x out of 10 these are the men that sit around and dream all day." (Arnold jr.)

"There comes a time when one must take the position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but he must do it because conscience tells him it is right." (King)[/b]

Agreed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 11:06:21 AM »
BUMP