Author Topic: jews against israel!!?  (Read 4955 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
jews against israel!!?
« on: July 02, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
this rabbi guy has got it right. and as usual the fox news 'personality' is a pompous ass who thinks they know everything. what do you think about this

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: jews against israel!!?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »
 ::)
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
::)
are you serious?  Do you know how many there are?  Do you know they have been there from the start in the 1800's?  Do you know that they use to outnumber the zionists?  Do you know that the main thrust of the zionist movement that enabled the state didn't come from Jewish zionists.  You have a lot to learn before launching that eye roll pal.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
what i'm still cofused about is...if hitler ws a german and he killed a lot of jews...

why not give them part of germany?
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »
Yes more AnitZionism.
The Jewish movement is overblown by those non Jews that oppose Zionism. This list looks a lot like 9/11 truther list. Just enough names to make some noise, but not enough to actually mean anything.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/endorsements/index.cfm

Zionism and Anti Semitism    
Zionism and the Holocaust    
Scriptures on Zionism    
Words of our Rabbis and Sages    
Resources on Zionism    
News    
The Zionist Alert Threat Level    
Use our on site search engine to locate information on your selected keywords    

Rabbinical Endorsements    

Endorsements of True Torah Jews Against Zionism

The following rabbis gave their endorsements to various books published by Jews Against Zionism. Their endorsements do not necessarily mean that they approve of everything published on this website.

* Rabbi Meyer Weberman, rabbi of Cong. Nesevos Olum
    * Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro, rabbi of Bayswater
    * Rabbi Ezra Douek, rabbi of Od Yossef Hai, Los Angeles
    * Rabbi Ozer Yonah Kushner, magid shiur in Lakewood
    * Rabbi Dovid Soloveitchik, rosh yeshiva of Brisk
    * Rabbi Meir Soloveitchik, rosh yeshiva of Brisk
    * Rabbi Menashe Friedman, dayan of Cong. Yetev Lev
    * Rabbi Avraham Leitner, rabbi of Montevideo Congregation
    * Rabbi Yechezkel Roth, rabbi of Karlsburg
    * Rabbi Avraham Yitzchok Ullman, dayan of Edah Charedis
    * Rabbi Getzel Berkowitz, dayan of Kiryas Yoel
    * Rabbi Moshe Menachem Tyrnauer, dayan of Montreal
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 12:34:24 PM »
what i'm still cofused about is...if hitler ws a german and he killed a lot of jews...

why not give them part of germany?
WHAT ??? LOL...

Better questions for you to ask:
Who during THAT time was saying, "You're either with us or you're against us"  Yes, I know we like to think that it was Bush but... "All this has happened before and all this will happen again" and it has, is and will again.  So who during that time said that?  What was the major voice just prior to WWII who uttered these words?  Do you know?  Who knows?  Someone did, I fucking guarantee it.  I own it, volumes of it, original texts.  Why would they say this?...  Furthermore what exactly would it mean if the people they were telling this to recived it in a fashion as to say, we cannot succeed with you against us and of course the goal must be!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I hope this does not fall on the typical blind eyes, it will ::)  We all like to think we just know it all and there's just no way anyone out there could have more knowledge on something.  This arrogance will be our downfall, this is an absolute truth.  Sometimes someone knows something you don't and that person probably only got there by accepting at one point that they don't know jack fucking shit about it--this being so when a lie has been perpetuated on the population.

and finally the last question you might want to ask is how many Zionists died in the holocaust :)

(PF, my reply is directed at everyone, not just you.  So please don't take the post as a negative reply to your post.)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »
Yes more AnitZionism.
The Jewish movement is overblown by those non Jews that oppose Zionism. This list looks a lot like 9/11 truther list. Just enough names to make some noise, but not enough to actually mean anything.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/endorsements/index.cfm

Zionism and Anti Semitism    
Zionism and the Holocaust    
Scriptures on Zionism    
Words of our Rabbis and Sages    
Resources on Zionism    
News    
The Zionist Alert Threat Level    
Use our on site search engine to locate information on your selected keywords    

Rabbinical Endorsements    

Endorsements of True Torah Jews Against Zionism

The following rabbis gave their endorsements to various books published by Jews Against Zionism. Their endorsements do not necessarily mean that they approve of everything published on this website.

* Rabbi Meyer Weberman, rabbi of Cong. Nesevos Olum
    * Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro, rabbi of Bayswater
    * Rabbi Ezra Douek, rabbi of Od Yossef Hai, Los Angeles
    * Rabbi Ozer Yonah Kushner, magid shiur in Lakewood
    * Rabbi Dovid Soloveitchik, rosh yeshiva of Brisk
    * Rabbi Meir Soloveitchik, rosh yeshiva of Brisk
    * Rabbi Menashe Friedman, dayan of Cong. Yetev Lev
    * Rabbi Avraham Leitner, rabbi of Montevideo Congregation
    * Rabbi Yechezkel Roth, rabbi of Karlsburg
    * Rabbi Avraham Yitzchok Ullman, dayan of Edah Charedis
    * Rabbi Getzel Berkowitz, dayan of Kiryas Yoel
    * Rabbi Moshe Menachem Tyrnauer, dayan of Montreal

Want to tell us how big the list was?  You can't.  You also can't name the rabbi's who are anti zionist but not on that list.  You also cannot talk on the kind of pressure that is applied to those who are open.  There is so much you do not know.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
Tin foil boy..u really need to relax.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »
Tin foil boy..u really need to relax.
You're right... people are religious about their self customed individual matrix.  Just like you.  Nothing I say will ever mean jack fucking shit.  Cheers. :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »
on a side note: some may remember this, when I did start posting scanned images from some of the original texts I own.  It was reported as anti-semitic and deleted, (not my opinion, I posted scans and that was all because they speek volumes all by themselves).  The funny thing about that is the "anti-semetic" texts I posted were written by prominent zionists in the first half of last century and late 1800's.  I kinda got a laugh out of that  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
HH6, I will die knowing truth on this, you will die in your self created delusion :)  But I will stop now...  I don't want to upset your reality.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 01:23:59 PM »
I would guess about 6 million give or take.
Since most Jewish people would rather live in Arab lands then die and seeing that over 200,000 Jews left Europe before Britain closed the Palestine borders.

You like to Blame Jews for the worlds problems. Great, every generation takes a turn on blaming them.

Just remember 600,000 Jews were forced to relocated from Arab lands to Israel. Even Arabs embrace Zionism when it suits there needs. Now they want them dead, go figure.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »
I would guess about 6 million give or take.
Since most Jewish people would rather live in Arab lands then die and seeing that over 200,000 Jews left Europe before Britain closed the Palestine borders.

You like to Blame Jews for the worlds problems. Great, every generation takes a turn on blaming them.

Just remember 600,000 Jews were forced to relocated from Arab lands to Israel. Even Arabs embrace Zionism when it suits there needs. Now they want them dead, go figure.
You clearly do not know me or history. :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
HH6, I will die knowing truth on this, you will die in your self created delusion :)  But I will stop now...  I don't want to upset your reality.

Well see Hugo..more likely I just don't care. I don't worry about this crap. U guys hate Israel, side with the rags and thats all I really need to know.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 02:44:22 PM »
I just don't care. I don't worry about this crap.
What on earth in your character would possess you to jump in on a conversation where you admit to not knowing crap about it/caring and pick sides ::)  I know all about it, you're a patriots fan.  You follow your team.  You have a concept of your team.  You support your team based on the concept you have of your team and sometime it requires faith.  Sometimes your team loses but you stick by your team no matter what comes along because you have FUCKING FAITH ::)  No worries, I've been doing this and seeing people like you longer than you can imagine.  The world will end by the power in stubborn ignorance provided by people like you.  I would slit my neck today if it could be proven a false statement.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »
Hugo, son ur melting, relax. I know plenty but sometimes I tire of this crap..its like the 911 threads. Step back bro, take a breath.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »
Also assclown, I don't side with the rags... I've actually had threads deleted for getting to harsh on them.  How many threads have you had deleted for it...  None by me!!!!

You need to start thinking jackass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
Hugo, son ur melting, relax. I know plenty but sometimes I tire of this crap..its like the 911 threads. Step back bro, take a breath.
You know fuck shit nothing dickhead.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »
HH6... is life important to you?  Go ahead and give me a smart ass answer.  It's exactly what I'm looking for.  up to you.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
Ur melting dude...chilllll. I don;'t care about zionism..or jews against zionism..what does that really matter. If we're talking Israel i'd much rather discuss their pending attack on Iran, not this crap.

Is life important to me....well dude at this point I really don't worry about it, if bad shit happens it happens. I do my job, have some fun, fuck with u guys etc.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »

(PF, my reply is directed at everyone, not just you.  So please don't take the post as a negative reply to your post.)

mang i'm in FL on vacation...you could spit in my face and i'd smile at ya!  :-*

anyhow..ask this question my man...

when israel ws formed..how exactly did they get the muslims living in that area out? 
if i showed up at your (not u but yanno) house and one day said " hey, the UN says this is my land and house now so get the fuck out" would ya?

they were removed thru terrorism,rape and murder...now the zionists wanna scream when those muslims angry and crazy (cause their kids got murdered and their wives raped) suicide bomb...

hell i'd go crazy and do stupid shit too...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »
Ur melting dude...chilllll. I don;'t care about zionism..or jews against zionism..what does that really matter. If we're talking Israel i'd much rather discuss their pending attack on Iran, not this crap.

Is life important to me....well dude at this point I really don't worry about it, if bad shit happens it happens. I do my job, have some fun, fuck with u guys etc.
Don't change the subject.... Let me tell you something... I use to preach on this... Then after years of slamming people with point blank evidence and being ignored, I gave it up for hopeless.  I don't usually get involved anymore.  But when someone else brings up the conversation I'll put my 2 cents in.  No, I don't give a fuck what you WANT... The topic is this and if you red herring this conversation you'll get called out for it.  Iran/Israel is for another thread.  If you've got nothing for this thread and you don't want to know, fucking fine, dissipate into your self made matrix but don't go calling tinfoil hat in something you know nothing about.  I've spent so fucking long researching this from THEIR point of view which has cost me ugly money, I'm not about to just dismiss your fucking quick tinfoil hat dismissal of me.  I know... YOU DON'T... FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 03:19:57 PM »
mang i'm in FL on vacation...you could spit in my face and i'd smile at ya!  :-*

anyhow..ask this question my man...

when israel ws formed..how exactly did they get the muslims living in that area out? 
if i showed up at your (not u but yanno) house and one day said " hey, the UN says this is my land and house now so get the fuck out" would ya?

they were removed thru terrorism,rape and murder...now the zionists wanna scream when those muslims angry and crazy (cause their kids got murdered and their wives raped) suicide bomb...

hell i'd go crazy and do stupid shit too...
prior to the state of Israel, they were primarliy bought out of their land but did not know of the zionist goal at that time.  When they they got wise, things started to shift.  Funding for this came from places that would blow your mind, some of it from America, actually a lot of it.... All of this is pre-WWII.

Side Note: I will not say anything on this subject that I do not know for sure.

Oh and you're right too PF, one of the earliest terrorist organizations was a zionist organisation.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »
Wow blinding flash of the obvious...is this all part of ur deep dark super secret decoder ring evidence.
L