Author Topic: time off between cycles?  (Read 6400 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: time off between cycles?
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 08:33:37 PM »
Post up Chemist. I for one would be very interested in your opinion. Ive seen your pics so you obviously know whats going on. I am a firm believer in low dose cycles, because I have gained very well off of them. I know successful power lifters that never use more than 500mg test ew, in combination with orals on the lower side also.
Well, I only posted on this thread because Worm said he was interested in putting on a little muscle and didn't want to shut his own production down too heavily. The general consensus on these boards is there is only one way to juice..and that's heavy, large doses of test, deca, for several months. Some guys believe in never coming off. There are some people who might want to experiment with anabolics, who don't want to be the typical big, watery bloated, chipmunk faced guys you see at the gym. Also, some people believe you are better off having your body produce it's own hormones at least untill you hit your 40's. I'm 45 and my natural test levels are fine and I still look like I did in those pics from years ago even though I've been clean since the 8o's. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. You can make great gains from small, relatively short cycles if you combine it with hard training and good nutrition. If you want to compete at a high level, that's another story. But if you're just a guy who wants to gain some muscle and look good, you don't have to risk your health, your hair, and be on synthetic hormones the rest of your life to accomplish that. If someone can't make progress from 500 mg test stacked with some low dose anabolic compounds ,then they are doing something wrong....or their gear is fake!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 08:38:48 PM »
thanks chemist, i was thinking about 500 mg test per week x 10 weeks, then 25-50mg of anavar x 60 days...   seems like a good cycle to add 15, low to minimal sides, and my own test should bounce back nicely.  thoughts?
you are gay.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »
thanks chemist, i was thinking about 500 mg test per week x 10 weeks, then 25-50mg of anavar x 60 days...   seems like a good cycle to add 15, low to minimal sides, and my own test should bounce back nicely.  thoughts?
I think it would work well. Add a small amount of anti-aromatase and you should have a hard full look without a lot of bloat. Remember, those watery looking fat-faced guys at the gym are a dime a dozen. The guys that have a bit of size, good proportions and are lean are the one's that stand out.

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »
Well, I only posted on this thread because Worm said he was interested in putting on a little muscle and didn't want to shut his own production down too heavily. The general consensus on these boards is there is only one way to juice..and that's heavy, large doses of test, deca, for several months. Some guys believe in never coming off. There are some people who might want to experiment with anabolics, who don't want to be the typical big, watery bloated, chipmunk faced guys you see at the gym. Also, some people believe you are better off having your body produce it's own hormones at least untill you hit your 40's. I'm 45 and my natural test levels are fine and I still look like I did in those pics from years ago even though I've been clean since the 8o's. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. You can make great gains from small, relatively short cycles if you combine it with hard training and good nutrition. If you want to compete at a high level, that's another story. But if you're just a guy who wants to gain some muscle and look good, you don't have to risk your health, your hair, and be on synthetic hormones the rest of your life to accomplish that. If someone can't make progress from 500 mg test stacked with some low dose anabolic compounds ,then they are doing something wrong....or their gear is fake!

I don't think thats the consensus on this board at all. We have a bunch of different guys on this board with different goals. Even if you do run long heavy cycles and you use HCG while on cycle, stay full and don't shut down you will recover just fine. IMO HCG will save you a lot of problems when run on cycle.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 06:35:34 AM »
I don't think thats the consensus on this board at all. We have a bunch of different guys on this board with different goals. Even if you do run long heavy cycles and you use HCG while on cycle, stay full and don't shut down you will recover just fine. IMO HCG will save you a lot of problems when run on cycle.
I agree with you there. Some endocrinologists have shown that long periods of testicular atrophy can be a reason for the long lag in hormonal recovery. A small dose (too much at once can damage the leydig cells of the testes) of HCG, once a week would probably help prevent as much testicular dysfunction while on cycle.

4thAD

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
I agree with you there. Some endocrinologists have shown that long periods of testicular atrophy can be a reason for the long lag in hormonal recovery. A small dose (too much at once can damage the leydig cells of the testes) of HCG, once a week would probably help prevent as much testicular dysfunction while on cycle.

absolutely, I have posted studies on this board that show that 500iu e72 hours is what works best. The studies were run for quite a long time at even higher doses and no sensitivity was shown at all. Very safe dose IMO