Author Topic: McCain's spending... Yikes!  (Read 657 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McCain's spending... Yikes!
« on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:45 PM »
Mccain spending...

Over 4 years

They've spent $11 mil over 4 condos

$273k per year on maids

$750k per month spending on credit card bills

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: McCain's spending... Yikes!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »
So.....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 02:38:02 PM »
It's hard for him to call Obama an elitist when he has a quarter of a million dollar worth of maids and his wife spends $25k per DAY shopping.  And he doesn't have a clue what gas costs, perhaps the #1 issue affecting most of us.

Obama and mccain... They can BOTH be elitists.  But to say Obama is, and MCcain isn't, in light of this spending, is silly.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 02:51:07 PM »
Well thats McCain...i don't care. I mean the guy spent his time in a POW camp, he's entitled to be nuts. Obama himself may not represent what McCain ment and I don't speak for him, but dems have a habit of telling u what u should do, pandering to the poor and then doing the opposite themselves.He is surrounding himself with Lib elites. This guy was nothing until 2004. Does he honestly know what he's doing...hell no, he has carefully picked handlers telling what to do and say. McCain is the same why but he has much less adult supervision, as he's been doing this longer. Im sure "Hope and Change" are his...but the slide to the Center is all Dem nat committe.
L