Author Topic: What can I use to 'bridge" between cycles---Someone give me advice!!!!  (Read 1654 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Right now I'm running 1000 mg of test-c with 600 mg of EQ every week.  I'm probably gonna run this 10 to 16 weeks.  I was wondering if there's anything I can take during the 6 to 8 weeks I'm gonna take off.  I was thinking of running a combination of Masteron and d-bol.  From what I understand they don't mess with my test levels so they (my balls) can get back to working properly during this time off from the test and EQ.  I plan on following the masteron and d-bol cylce with another test and EQ cycle then takeing 8 weeks off from any drugs.  Let me know what you guys think.  Thanks.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
No such thing as a bridge. You're on a gram of test and you don't know this!! ::)
I am a big baby

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
No such thing as a bridge. You're on a gram of test and you don't know this!! ::)
yes there is

you can bridge with gh, igf-1, slin, CLOMID (lol)

if i were you skipope, and money werent an issue, i would do high dose gh ..i hear thats what cutler does, and it should also allow you to eat more and remain lean while your "off"

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yes there is

you can bridge with gh, igf-1, slin, CLOMID (lol)

if i were you skipope, and money werent an issue, i would do high dose gh ..i hear thats what cutler does, and it should also allow you to eat more and remain lean while your "off"

gh ehh, igf-1 and slin thats safe  ::)
I am a big baby

candidizzle

• Getbig V
gh ehh, igf-1 and slin thats safe  ::)
gh converts into igf-1 and slin is safe if you are cautious and know what your doing and keep some sugar on hand

skipope007

• Getbig II

Thanks, that's why I put "bridge" in quotations.  If you have any useful advice I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise I don't need you trying to make me feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

I don't have access to GH, so that's one of the only things I can't take.  Anyother options??????

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Thanks, that's why I put "bridge" in quotations.  If you have any useful advice I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise I don't need you trying to make me feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

I don't have access to GH, so that's one of the only things I can't take.  Anyother options??????
igf-1, slin

any androgen is going to supress hpta dude, so things like dbol and masteron are not going to allow for recovery

you could do igf-1, you could do slin..those are the only two other things i know of that WORK and that wouldnt mess with your testes getting started back up...

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Are you planning on competing or are you just a recreational user? If you plan on competing no reason to bridge stay on all of your competitive career or you will fail. If you are a recreational user get off. Don't be a cycle warrior. Workout drug free for a change.
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
igf-1, slin

any androgen is going to supress hpta dude, so things like dbol and masteron are not going to allow for recovery

you could do igf-1, you could do slin..those are the only two other things i know of that WORK and that wouldnt mess with your testes getting started back up...
igf-1 come on dizzy!! Slin, you want to put this kid in a diabetic coma?? Stop with your ridiculous advice.
I am a big baby

candidizzle

• Getbig V
igf-1 come on dizzy!! Slin, you want to put this kid in a diabetic coma?? Stop with your ridiculous advice.
whats wrong with igf-1 ?
explain

whats wrong with slin ?
explain

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
whats wrong with igf-1 ?
explain

whats wrong with slin ?
explain

Igf-1 for the recreational user, useless. Slin, want to risk a diabetic coma. Stop with this drug mentality. Grow up and train natural once in awhile. I'm sure your girl will be happy to see your nuts, if you have a girl.
I am a big baby

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Igf-1 for the recreational user, useless. Slin, want to risk a diabetic coma. Stop with this drug mentality. Grow up and train natural once in awhile. I'm sure your girl will be happy to see your nuts, if you have a girl.
thats like saying testosterone for the recreational user is usless.  ::)

you wont go into a diabetic coma unless your a fucking moron...  its not like the second you get low blood sugar you go into a coma and die... its a process and you definitely feel it...light headed dizzyness feeling sick... like i said keep some sugar by and youll be more than fine...

skipope007

• Getbig II
I'm totally against using insulin.  I agree there is a chance I can go into a diabetic coma and even die, that shit is serious and can cause a whole shit ton of long term irreversable affects.  So with slin and GH off the table what can I take between a cycle of test and EQ that will let my test levels get back to normal?  Anyone got an opinion on the Masteron and d-bol???  Candi there's no wonder so many people on here think you're a fucking moron.  Please quit posting on my thread I need real advice.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
 i told you that dbol and masteron are androgens, dude

you cant take ANY androgens if you want your balls to start working on their own

you asked what you can take to bridge ... GH SLIN IGF-1 are the only things

i answered your question

all steroids are "serious and can cause a whole shit ton of long term irreversable affects"

why dont you log into your main account and ask for advice with that one, dude....fucking lame as hell youve got to use a gimmick to ask for AAS advice

skipope007

• Getbig II
Are you planning on competing or are you just a recreational user? If you plan on competing no reason to bridge stay on all of your competitive career or you will fail. If you are a recreational user get off. Don't be a cycle warrior. Workout drug free for a change.

That's good advice indeed.  I'm not competing but I just need to basically stay on until the end of November and I've already been on since May.  I know I should try working out drug free and I will for atleast 8 weeks after November.  

Emmortal

• Getbig V
   That's good advice indeed.  I'm not competing but I just need to basically stay on until the end of November and I've already been on since May.  I know I should try working out drug free and I will for atleast 8 weeks after November. 

8 weeks isn't enough to recover from that long of a cycle.  And as Candi said, taking any androgens in between is just cruising, you aren't coming off and you aren't recovering as long as there are suppressive compounds in your system, i.e. dbol or masteron or whatever else.

Bridges are usually GH, IGF or Slin or a combination of the above since they do not suppress the HPT axis.