Author Topic: 'He cried Allah Akhbar and hit the gas'  (Read 714 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
'He cried Allah Akhbar and hit the gas'
« on: July 02, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »
The off-duty soldier who shot and killed the terrorist on Wednesday, was riding his bike down Jaffa Road when he spotted the overturned bus and a massive bulldozer tearing through the streets of Jerusalem.

The off-duty soldier moments after he shot the terrorist on Wednesday.
Photo: Channel 2

Slideshow: Bulldozer attack Understanding that the Arab driver behind the wheel was in the midst of a terror rampage, the soldier, on a furlough from the army, threw his bike to the side of the road and began chasing after the bulldozer.

Speaking with reporters several hours after the attack, the soldier recalled the sequence of events that led to his courageous action on Wednesday.

As he began running towards the bulldozer, the soldier said that he shouted out to onlookers for a gun. Together with another civilian, the soldier climbed aboard the bulldozer and began wrestling with the driver.

Seconds later, a police officer, Eli Mizrahi, climbed aboard the bulldozer and shot the terrorist again, killing him.

The policeman later told reporters at the scene that he had acted "precisely as we were taught to do."

Mizrahi said he had been on duty with his partner nearby when word of the attack came through and he sped to the scene on his motorbike.

He saw a trail of smashed and crushed cars and wounded pedestrians, he said, cocked his gun and dashed toward the bulldozer in which the perpetrator was driving.

An armed Israeli civilian fired first, Mizrahi said, referring to the soldier, but the tractor was still moving, "crushing a car and heading towards more civilians."

So Mizrahi climbed up to the driver's cab. "I fired twice. And he was neutralized."

Police Commissioner David Cohen praised the conduct of police, security forces and civilians at the scene, highlighting the "admirable determination" they had demonstrated in confronting the perpetrator and putting an end to the attack
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Re: 'He cried Allah Akhbar and hit the gas'
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »
At one point he [the driver] yelled out "Allah Akhbar" [God is great] and stepped on the gas pedal," the soldier recalled. "I drew the weapon of the civilian who was with me and shot the driver three times in the head. I think I did what is expected from every soldier and citizen."

Rock on...goddam ...3 times in the mellon from what appears to be point blank range. Gotta be a great sense of accomplishment. 

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 03:25:23 PM »
Oh yeah...the trooper was 18. Hu fucking rah...our kids would have shit themselves., then needed 6 months of rehab and shrinks.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
fck yeah.... 3 times in the head... that is awesome.  Good move on his part.  Israelis are armed, and they stop crimes fast.  Everytime you hear about one of these A-holes on a killing spree, you also hear about him getting shot in about 30 seconds.  Here in the USA it would take 10 minutes for police to arrive.  Over there, everyone is packing, and it's a good thing.