Author Topic: bodybuilder too heavy to get on roller coaster  (Read 5588 times)

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
bodybuilder too heavy to get on roller coaster
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »
I was at Wonderland in Canada and this huge bodybuilder wasn't allowed on one of the rollercoasters because he was exceptional (too heavy thats what they call them now), this guy wasn't fat or thickwaisted he was just too heavy, crazy way of punishing a guy for being too muscular.  He was ugly though zits all over his face and back, I wouldn't want to sit next to him on a ride.   

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: bodybuilder too heavy to get on roller coaster
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
I was at Wonderland in Canada and this huge bodybuilder wasn't allowed on one of the rollercoasters because he was exceptional (too heavy thats what they call them now), this guy wasn't fat or thickwaisted he was just too heavy, crazy way of punishing a guy for being too muscular.  He was ugly though zits all over his face and back, I wouldn't want to sit next to him on a ride.   
i hate when these freaks walk around in public and get pissed when they cant fit inside a phonebooth and stuff
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
canada is a little behind i bet the roller coasters of united states of america is more prepared
Z

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
canada is a little behind i bet the roller coasters of united states of america is more prepared

Cause theres a lot more people of the glandular category?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »
What part of there are predetermined height and weight restrictions set by the ride's designer/engineers do you not quite understand?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 07:15:36 PM »
Yeah I hate it when that happens... couldn't get on the tea cups and the "swings"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »
i hate when these freaks walk around in public and get pissed when they cant fit inside a phonebooth and stuff

Where the hell do "phonebooths" still exist?
Ron: "I am lazy."

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

You'll have to hop in one to go back and see

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 07:55:59 PM »

You are WRONG THERE...THe same problems exist in america. There has been lawsuits filed agaist such parks as Cedar Point, Six Flags even Disney and other privately owned parks over refusing to allow persons to ride certain rides over the claim they were too big or too heavy. How is it roller coasters (wooden) have accomodated all types for decades... now the STEEL COASTERS are supposedly having problems. Patrons must not exceed a certain height or weight or they will be denied. One person was removed from the steel force in Cedar Point because he weighed 250 pounds, yet the same man easily rode the Beast which is a wooden coaster. SUVs are WAAAAAY too big in america but a roller coaster seat is too small...go figure.
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:11 PM »
There has been lawsuits filed agaist such parks as Cedar Point, Six Flags even Disney and other privately owned parks over refusing to allow persons to ride certain rides over the claim they were too big or too heavy.

What kind of fruitcakes SUES somebody for weight limits on a rollercoaster? Jebus christ ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »

What kind of fruitcakes SUES somebody for weight limits on a rollercoaster? Jebus christ ::)

debussey...why don't you liven this thread up with some of your hotties?   ;D
just not good enough

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
debussey...why don't you liven this thread up with some of your hotties?   ;D

Babe:

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 08:02:08 PM »
 ;D
just not good enough

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

The same fruit cake that just spent 250 dollars to get hisself, his wife and two kids into the park only to find out he can't ride any of the new roller coasters and even some of the other rides becasue he is too bigm too heavy or too tall...add to this the person(s) are not able to get their money back when they leave the park.
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 08:16:24 PM »
The same fruit cake that just spent 250 dollars to get hisself, his wife and two kids into the park only to find out he can't ride any of the new roller coasters and even some of the other rides becasue he is too bigm too heavy or too tall...add to this the person(s) are not able to get their money back when they leave the park.

The roller coaster is one of many attractions, and NOT riding one REALLY does not mean that much unless one is a total nerve wreck, especially when the weight limit is there for a reason: safety.

What kind of fruit cake SUES somebody for such an incredibly small thing? The lawyer fees alone costs more than the entrance ticket.

Either the person is a greedy asshole interested in money, or he/she is seriously screwed up and a fucking whiner.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 05:55:52 AM »

lol...thats were he changes into his superman costumes before he bangs out some squat-thrusts

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 06:35:16 AM »

hahah what a compliment :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 07:22:18 AM »
Well, they certainly are ahead of us in decapitation/rollercoaster technology. No question.  8)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »

The roller coaster is one of many attractions, and NOT riding one REALLY does not mean that much unless one is a total nerve wreck, especially when the weight limit is there for a reason: safety.

For some people the ROLLER COASTER is the ONLY ride they bother to ride. You have heard of the roller coaster enthusiast clubs? These club members go to parks like Cedar Point, Dorney Park, certain Six Flags parks etc, simply becasue in each of these parks they have at least 10 or more roller coasters. If the person is now being denied access, then they have wasted their money going to the park and in my opinion hav ethe right to have their money returned. In Cedar Point the one guy who was denied access to the Beast coaster said he had ridden the ride every season for years without problem..Now new rules have denied him access even though his weight has not changed in years...seems the park has just 'decided' to put in this weight/size/height restriction recently. So far as this SAFETY BULLSHIT...when was the last time you heard of a roller coaster jumping off the track because of a fat/tall/large person was on the ride? I can tell you lots of people who have died because they jumped security fences and was beheaded, wiggled out of the safety straps and fell out of the ride during the looping portion, stood up during the ascent up the first hill and was knocked out of the car (luckily didn't die). SAFETY IS NOT AN ISSUE!!! lack of intelligence is

What kind of fruit cake SUES somebody for such an incredibly small thing? The lawyer fees alone costs more than the entrance ticket.

When the person sues for DISCRIMINATION and EMBARASSMENT they will make more than enough to cover lawyer fees especially if they get a pro bono lawyer who is looking to make a name for himself

Either the person is a greedy asshole interested in money, or he/she is seriously screwed up and a fucking whiner.

The greedy assholes are WALL STREET EXECS who have 100, 200, 400 MILLION dollar pension/umbrella/departing packages who also screw the investors, employees and pensioners out of their money; the park patrons just want to have their moment of THRILLS without being harrassed or embarassed

C

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 09:01:34 AM »
Big and muscular even while in shape is just another disorder, physical, mental as well as drug and food related. Just the reality.

Hope this helps.