Author Topic: post your myspace link here  (Read 5029 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
post your myspace link here
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
X

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: post your myspace link here
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 05:54:41 AM »
no

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 06:56:39 AM »
X

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 07:12:57 AM »
myspace.com/ripitupbaby

I only log in about once a month.  :P

:)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
Only hyves, not myspace. Besides I don't know that much people on myspace.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
X

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:22:09 PM »
Medford, Rip, and the The Beast have me as a friend already...if you want my firendship bad enough, you can do a lil work....:p

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
I'm post whoring over there now. 
X

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 09:41:31 AM »
http://www.myspace.com/minchinchuryu

-Medford

Do you ever post anything bodybuilding or fitness related. I have noticed all of your posts are about meeting people and talking about nothing related to this sport. It's one thing to be a fan, you seem like a stalker schmoe. Do you even know anything about bodybuilding/fitness or anything related to it. We get it, you love Sally a convicted murderer. You are really creepy.

This is a positive board only.  You've been warned.  Next post is moved without notice.  Sally stuff goes in the Sally threads.  Medford insults will be pushed to the X (if funny) or to the Z (if lame, like above.  If you don't like it, whine to RON

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
Do you ever post anything bodybuilding or fitness related. I have noticed all of your posts are about meeting people and talking about nothing related to this sport. It's one thing to be a fan, you seem like a stalker schmoe. Do you even know anything about bodybuilding/fitness or anything related to it. We get it, you love Sally a convicted murderer. You are really creepy.

This is a positive board only.  You've been warned.  Next post is moved without notice.  Sally stuff goes in the Sally threads.  Medford insults will be pushed to the X (if funny) or to the Z (if lame, like above.  If you don't like it, whine to RON

So be positive, in reality, you dont workout, you arent a real fan of bodybuilding. All you do is schnmoe aroud here with Sally or something related to your lust. You could care less about bodybuilding itself, but what u care about is getting into everyone's pants. You dont workout, you make posts about nonsense and and u act as if u are some kind of messiah. Just shut up for once. Nobody wants to hear the 1 lb u lost 5 years ago. U havent posted a clear upto date photo in years. STFU

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 07:38:50 PM »
Ease up Judge.  No reason to be a dick, let her be. Its not really that big a deal for you to get all worked up.  Lots of people on getbig post stuff not BB related in case you have not noticed.

Wonder who's gimick you are?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 12:35:04 AM »
Ease up Judge.  No reason to be a dick, let her be. Its not really that big a deal for you to get all worked up.  Lots of people on getbig post stuff not BB related in case you have not noticed.

Wonder who's gimick you are?

There are several people on the boards who use gimmicks to say stuff they will not say with their original handle. That is pathetic. And, if you are already quite anonymous with your original handle, and still you need to use a gimmick to criticize people, than you have reached a level that is even beyond pathetic.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
if this is anyone, it has to be Jimmy.  Sounds like him. 
X

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »
There are several people on the boards who use gimmicks to say stuff they will not say with their original handle. That is pathetic. And, if you are already quite anonymous with your original handle, and still you need to use a gimmick to criticize people, than you have reached a level that is even beyond pathetic.

Sometimes the truth hurts but people gotta hear it. Medford has shown no drive or motivation and doesnt even belong here. She schmoes over some convicted killer. Who in there right mind would spend there life sticking up for a convicted felon they never met? She makes up useless threads over useless threads about nothing but lame stupid stuff and she is a moderator of a bodybuilding website. I fear no one, especially some "PAT" lookalike from SNL.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »
I fear no one, especially some "PAT" lookalike from SNL.
*ouch*  :-X

I doubt Medford wants you to "fear" her. She hardly comes across as an internet badass. There are plenty of others to pick on here JR, and this is coming from someone who has poked fun of Meddie in the past.
!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 12:49:19 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 07:11:54 AM »
Nice back development, Insomnia.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »
Thank you!  :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 11:25:04 AM »
Nice back development, Insomnia.

You should see her other pictures!   :o   :P

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 07:40:29 AM »
I heard a rumor that The BEAST has some SWEET photo shoot pics from the Jr USAs on her myspace page. ;)