Author Topic: Here is what I think of Steroids (and this may suprise some of you)  (Read 640 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Here is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Steroids are not bad, despite what many of you believe I have an education and I consider myself marginally intelligent.
But even with some careful planed and executed arguments I seem to run always into two moronic statements of
people that simply run out of arguments.

1) YOU have to see the bigger picture, Steroids are not bad there is no real evidence that Steroids are bad for you.
And they are absolutely right, Steroids are NOT bad, how could they be bad, Aspirin is not bad, they aren't very healthy
but that isn't the question right?
What is BAD is to buy your Steroids from a guy in the gym knowing fair well that he is being supplied by some form of
organiced crime syndicate, and let's not kidd ourself here folks, very few of them actually go to Mexico or Poland so they
can smuggle them back to the US or rest of Europe, as any other dealer most of them get supplied by some organisation, you don't
need to be a Nazi rocket scientist to figure this shit out, it's very basic.
Would I take Steroids if they be legal and I could buy them in an controlled Drugstore with a much greater chance that the drugs
have been produced by a controlled company with sanitized surroundings?
I'm not sure if I would use them all the time, but I would defiantly try them out, why not, Steroids are not bad, the way you
have to buy them and what comes after that is bad.

2) This is a bodybuilding page and there has been always Steroids so why are you still here? you cannot be a friend of BB

I run into this shit all the time, and it's the most unbased weak argument there is, in fact its not even a real argument.
Why am I here? Because I work out and love this sport
Why am I not changing my mind? Why would I? I form my own personal opinion and everybody is welcome to try to change my mind, but so far all I have heard are weak excuses and lame arguments that become personal as soon as they run out of arguments.

I'm going to stay here and as long as Steroids are illegal I will rub the uncomfortable truth in your face.

Steroids are not bad, you guys who buy them from your local dealer and supporting organised crime syndicates are bad.
Learn to differentiate.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Re: Here is what I think of Steroids (and this may suprise some of you)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:21:36 AM »
another useless thread from a thirty something hermit
b